Author Topic: good job jj on your weight loss  (Read 1491 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
good job jj on your weight loss
« on: July 28, 2009, 07:18:35 AM »
good to see your in shape for the next mr getbig
p

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: good job jj on your weight loss
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 07:21:09 AM »
thanks Dan18
L

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 08:28:19 AM »
Yeah..congrats on extending your life 20+ yrs! Now you can work on becoming a different kind of "huge"..lol ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 08:39:49 AM »
good chinese genes

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 09:33:25 AM »
Nothing personal Iron..I know you were probably just being funny but I get tired of the "gene / genetic" excuse. There are guys here that swear by it and yes, it does come into play but, the person STILL has to work his ass off.

Sure my genetics allow me to have great calves without much effort, but I still have to work them AND the rest of my body to achieve a great overall shape. Same with weightloss..sure he may be able to lose a little faster than the average "white" guy but he still had to go through some major lifestyle changes, ie..diet, hours of working out etc..

Genetics come into play when you start reaching the competitor level...high end of the spectrum. Okami is a great example, he is "huge" by 95% of the rest of the worlds standard let alone for an "Asian", but its taken YEARS of hard fucking work and sacrifice to get him there. Genetics may not give him "perfect" delts or more height, but he (and many on this board) are still better built than your average joe who likes to pick out flaws or has excuses why they can't achieve the same results.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 09:34:12 AM »
good chinese genes
ancient chinese secret
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 09:36:03 AM »
Nothing personal Iron..I know you were probably just being funny but I get tired of the "gene / genetic" excuse. There are guys here that swear by it and yes, it does come into play but, the person STILL has to work his ass off.

Sure my genetics allow me to have great calves without much effort, but I still have to work them AND the rest of my body to achieve a great overall shape. Same with weightloss..sure he may be able to lose a little faster than the average "white" guy but he still had to go through some major lifestyle changes, ie..diet, hours of working out etc..

Genetics come into play when you start reaching the competitor level...high end of the spectrum. Okami is a great example, he is "huge" by 95% of the rest of the worlds standard let alone for an "Asian", but its taken YEARS of hard fucking work and sacrifice to get him there. Genetics may not give him "perfect" delts or more height, but he (and many on this board) are still better built than your average joe who likes to pick out flaws or has excuses why they can't achieve the same results.

This is a no meltdown thread you could fuck up a wet dream
p

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 09:40:37 AM »
ancient chinese secret
Epic Calgon reference!   ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 09:41:35 AM »

unprovoked meltdown of epic proportions

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 09:45:30 AM »
Epic Calgon reference!   ;D
I guess im not the only one showing my age ;D
p

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 09:51:44 AM »
LOL...no meltdown, the whole excuse thing gets old. It's like saying Trump is rich cause he is lucky, not hardworking, educated, saavy business man.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 09:53:07 AM »
I guess im not the only one showing my age ;D
No, you're not. I actually have a(n Asian) bud who plays on another ball team and they all have joke names on their jerseys; his is calgon. He says no one knows what it refers to any more.  

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 09:55:24 AM »
No, you're not. I actually have a(n Asian) bud who plays on another ball team and they all have joke names on their jerseys; his is calgon. He says no one knows what it refers to any more.  
thats funny shit right there
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 09:57:54 AM »
booooooooooooooom

p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 09:59:02 AM »
hejhheehheeheeheh

p

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 10:01:40 AM »
booooooooooooooom

Ha! I recognize the second one. The laundry guy has his shrew wife bust in on him while he's making moves on Whitey and scoff 'some ancient Chinese secret.'  Couldn't put that on tv these days.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 10:07:50 AM »

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 10:12:57 AM »

didnt need the injs in the lips which throw her features off big time.  outside of that i'd do her and suck silicon out those boobs.  probably some good swedish stuff there.

sweden and argentina divcom approved!
Oh...Monica!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 12:24:24 PM »

:-\