Author Topic: Tony Romo to Jessica Simpson: Keep out!!  (Read 6546 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Tony Romo to Jessica Simpson: Keep out!!
« on: July 28, 2009, 02:11:47 PM »
There some crazy bitches out there...

Tony Romo has banned once-and-former flame Jessica Simpson from his house, according to a report in Us Weekly.

After the much-publicized split on July 9, he supposedly instructed security at his gated community in Irving to keep her out, the gossip mag reports.

"A sign at the entrance reads: 'Red alert!!! Tony Romo has made some changes to his list of people allowed in ... Jessica is no longer on the list and not approved for access.' "

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Tony Romo to Jessica Simpson: Keep out!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 02:13:47 PM »
this guy really thinks he is the 2nd coming of aikman. 
Oh...Monica!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 02:15:03 PM »
pimp hand strong  8)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 02:15:50 PM »

He is sadly mistaken.

Aikman is one of the all time greats.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »
He is   he's the first qb  I trust on this team...every since Troy retired.   Tony is great   give him time....he's come a long way baby!!!!!
((-::

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 02:18:16 PM »
eating her asshole tasted that bad?  ???

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 02:18:30 PM »

Tony Romo has banned once-and-former flame Jessica Simpson from his house, according to a report in Us Weekly.

After the much-publicized split on July 9, he supposedly instructed security at his gated community in Irving to keep her out, the gossip mag reports.

"A sign at the entrance reads: 'Red alert!!! Tony Romo has made some changes to his list of people allowed in ... Jessica is no longer on the list and not approved for access.' "

This relationship is the only reason I read US  and PEOPLE mags.....it was a cool relationship because not everyone gets to see their team qb in these mags every drama moment.  

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 02:19:22 PM »

seems like both of them are complete idiots.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 02:22:53 PM »
He is sadly mistaken.

Aikman is one of the all time greats.
TA  was great  but he f'ed up at times also.....I know I'm a Dallas fan.   When Tony first came to Dallas , he was never suppose to make the team...and now  he is one of the top qb's in the game.   Not sure what the others (media  and non cowboy fans) want from him but  he is a playmaker and I am glad Tuna pulled the plug on Bledsoe  becasue a star was born soon after.  

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 02:24:29 PM »
seems like both of them are complete idiots.
With the pressure fans like myself put on him,   he knows  he has to be all business...looks to me like he's taking care of business. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 02:24:47 PM »
he must be a flaming homosexual

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 02:26:19 PM »
TA  was great  but he f'ed up at times also.....

Welcome to the position known as "NFL Quarterback"... ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 02:26:31 PM »
jessica simpson is one of the absolut worst i dont know what to call her ? singer? whatever she does in the history of music,,she like britney ,,like half of your girls there are nothing but whores,,they live on sex appeal and the problem is they are fat so it cant work because people around the world are not stupid,,only in america guy go for this make belivee im skinny girl with fat genetic thing
fallen angel

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 02:28:20 PM »
he must be a flaming homosexual
Na   just a qb  leading the GREATEST TEAM IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!!!! :) :) :) :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 02:29:01 PM »
The Dallas Cowboys quarterback reportedly ended his relationship with on-again, off-again girlfriend Jessica Simpson because he felt pressured to pick a wedding date, according to the National Enquirer.

Romo seemingly broke things off abrubtly the night before Simpson planned to celebrate her 29th birthday.

But a source reveals that the rift had been building for months.

"Tony pulled the plug because he couldn't stand the constant heat Jessica was putting on him to get married," a source said.

Romo is said to have finally reached his limit when Simpson planned an extravagant Barbie and Ken-themed birthday party, while Romo wanted a subdued dinner for two, according to the source.

"Tony told Jessica that he wanted to take a break," the source said. "He's worn out from bickering and he wants to concentrate on training for the football season."

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 02:29:58 PM »
Welcome to the position known as "NFL Quarterback"... ::)
I'm not gonna even TRY to remember TA's first 3 yrs as a pro!!!!!   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 02:33:15 PM »
jessica simpson is one of the absolut worst i dont know what to call her ? singer? whatever she does in the history of music,,she like britney ,,like half of your girls there are nothing but whores,,they live on sex appeal and the problem is they are fat so it cant work because people around the world are not stupid,,only in america guy go for this make belivee im skinny girl with fat genetic thing
I only know her  and Underwood because they were his significant other....which added to his popularity.   But this time of year   and in his career  I am sure  he wants to prove to the world what I and other players and fans already know....he's a true winner   and hates losing.    Now if he can only dump GOLF!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 02:34:14 PM »
The Dallas Cowboys quarterback reportedly ended his relationship with on-again, off-again girlfriend Jessica Simpson because he felt pressured to pick a wedding date, according to the National Enquirer.

Romo seemingly broke things off abrubtly the night before Simpson planned to celebrate her 29th birthday.

But a source reveals that the rift had been building for months.

"Tony pulled the plug because he couldn't stand the constant heat Jessica was putting on him to get married," a source said.

Romo is said to have finally reached his limit when Simpson planned an extravagant Barbie and Ken-themed birthday party, while Romo wanted a subdued dinner for two, according to the source.

"Tony told Jessica that he wanted to take a break," the source said. "He's worn out from bickering and he wants to concentrate on training for the football season."

He can't be Ken  because Ken has no......

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 02:36:50 PM »
I'm glad he dumped her, maybe now he can concentrate on football rather than satisfying his little ding-a-ling.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 02:39:57 PM »
I'm glad he dumped her, maybe now he can concentrate on football rather than satisfying his little ding-a-ling.
I don't think he ever sacraficed football for her......he's the first one  is offseason training working out...he's all business in football......I'm sure he had a heart for her  but all qb's have lovers so he's normal....but his current job  is harder than the job Obama has...he's the QB of the DALLAS COWBOYS   yikes!!!!!

body88

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 03:45:50 PM »
He is   he's the first qb  I trust on this team...every since Troy retired.   Tony is great   give him time....he's come a long way baby!!!!!

Ha, right.  Brady + Manning - great.  Romo = decent when not choking.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 04:24:55 PM »
I'm not gonna even TRY to remember TA's first 3 yrs as a pro!!!!!   

Don't need to, TA has 3 superbowl wins, Tony has none, and will most likely choke again this year. We'll see.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 04:35:27 PM »
She's 29 years old.  Women have that age 30 expiration date on a few things.  Tony's no dummy.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2009, 05:02:02 PM »
Ha, right.  Brady + Manning - great.  Romo = decent when not choking.
Romo beat Manning    and almost beat Brady...not by himself     but then again he does't choke by himself either....we win and lose as a team.  Losing happens.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2009, 05:04:17 PM »

Don't need to, TA has 3 superbowl wins, Tony has none, and will most likely choke again this year. We'll see.
After the 3rd Super Bowl Troy did diddly!!!!!!   Not blaming him   but if you act like Tony loses by himself which is dumb   for a TEAM GAME!!!!!