Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman's stance on Obama  (Read 4818 times)

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
Re: Ronnie Coleman's stance on Obama
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 06:49:41 PM »
yes it is.

may not have been popular, but he taught those terrosist a lesson for one.  And he lowered my taxes for two. And he tried to keep government out of my life (unlike Obama who now has the govenerment in control of banks, car companies, and soon, your health care!, yet they cannot even run a post office).

So yes, I do take liberty and less taxation any day over this assclown currently in the house.

Amen!!!!

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 06:51:15 PM »
Who???

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2009, 07:12:54 PM »
real men= no rubbers

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2009, 07:18:33 PM »
All this talk about, 'Nyah, nyah! Obama sucks!' is dumb and self-defeating. Unless the naysayers are planning to sneak out of the country and start fresh in Nobamastan, we are ALL in for it should shit tank hardcore. If anything, that poor sod needs fucking prayers, support, and for the ones that aren't on his team to shut the fuck up.

That shit is like laughing at your pilot for being a fuck-up. He crashes, we all die.

Not quite a meltdown. :)
Almost always, yes.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2009, 07:18:46 PM »
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

check that out.  at the end of every month (or beginning),  his job aprroval gets a little spike.

why?  the democrats get their welfare checks and are happy for a few days!
you are gay.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2009, 07:20:11 PM »
I am just pissed all the hippies voted for him.

hippies would vote for good leaders. hippies are all about love and happyness. thats a kick ass world if hippies get their way.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 07:20:53 PM »
All this talk about, 'Nyah, nyah! Obama sucks!' is dumb and self-defeating. Unless the naysayers are planning to sneak out of the country and start fresh in Nobamastan, we are ALL in for it should shit tank hardcore. If anything, that poor sod needs fucking prayers, support, and for the ones that aren't on his team to shut the fuck up.

That shit is like laughing at your pilot for being a fuck-up. He crashes, we all die.

Not quite a meltdown. :)

so why they rag on bush jr?? why they rag on clinton? why they rag on bush sr?? cuz they are black???? not saying anything bad.. but if we rag on him for doing stupid moves we are all called racist... yet all presidents have had their critics... get my point??
real men= no rubbers

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2009, 07:21:30 PM »
yes it is.

may not have been popular, but he taught those terrosist a lesson for one.  And he lowered my taxes for two. And he tried to keep government out of my life (unlike Obama who now has the govenerment in control of banks, car companies, and soon, your health care!, yet they cannot even run a post office).

So yes, I do take liberty and less taxation any day over this assclown currently in the house.

To bad he didn't raise you intelligence level at all. Love how the fake terrorist game got the flag waving fools known as "patriots" all gathered together in a warm and fuzzy circle so they are more easily identifiable as IDIOTS.

Can't help but mention as that THEWORM hit it right on the head when he mentioned the Bush failures

Yeah, you could also speak poorly, lie the nation into a war, turn an unprecedented budget surplus into a massive deficit, and shred the Constitution at well, all for personal gain and in a pathetic attempt to solve your daddy issues. I guess that was change you could believe in.
which brought america to the point where it is now...You of course do realize that the financial disaster america is now in is the fruit of the Bush legacy. Bush set the house on fire and then gave the keys to the new owner and high tailed it out of town. Should the new owner be blamed for the house burning down?

So far as the government owning businesses, you better research the history of depressions in america...they are ALWAYS STAGED EVENTS for the sake of government and/or BIG BUSINESS getting control over industries and creating MONOPOLIES so that the wealth of a nation is in the hands of a few wealthy families. Notice how a few banks own all other banks, a few real estate companies own all real estate, a few companies own all farm land and argriculture, a few pharmaceutical companies not only control all drug manufacturing but also are gaining political power to control the administration of these drugs to the masses ...EVEN AGAINST THEIR WILL, the government will soon own the health insurance industry, etc etc etc. As you research depressions of the past they all have the same intention and end result you see happening in america today: BUSINESS AND POLITICAL POWER IN THE HANDS OF A FEW.....
C

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2009, 07:37:55 PM »
i agree rx companies rape everyone... and i would like alot of the canadian   bros to chime in on their health care.. im curious to hear... i heard u guys get raped on taxes.... i honestly would like to see free health care for everyone... just as i saw that documentary called "sicko" which opened my eyes abit.. would we pay police officers or fireman out of our pocket?.. as the doc. said... just curious if the taxes are worth it..
real men= no rubbers

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2009, 07:51:20 PM »
just don;t get sick in canada.

there was a girl on the TV with a brain tumor and she had to wait 6 months in canada to get an MRI.

she came to america, paid for one, and was treated in time.

Under national health care, it would be illegal for her to pay for an MRI.  thats not a country I want to live in... save a few bucks, kill a few people.
you are gay.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »
just don;t get sick in canada.

there was a girl on the TV with a brain tumor and she had to wait 6 months in canada to get an MRI.

she came to america, paid for one, and was treated in time.

Under national health care, it would be illegal for her to pay for an MRI.  thats not a country I want to live in... save a few bucks, kill a few people.

but how many people in america are refused medical attention due to no health insurance? who has  a higher mortality rate usa or canada?
real men= no rubbers

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2009, 07:56:00 PM »
I will tell you the exact number....

The ones who are refused medical attention (zero, btw), are the ones who REFUSE to get health insurance.  instead they run around with 20 inch rims, cell phones, 5-8 kids, cable, big screen TVs, but no health insurance. 

people need to take some accountability!
you are gay.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2009, 07:59:42 PM »

The ones who are refused medical attention (zero, btw), are the ones who REFUSE to get health insurance.  instead they run around with 20 inch rims, cell phones, 5-8 kids, cable, big screen TVs, but no health insurance. 

Accountability left this country with our Grandparents. It doesn't exist anymore. We are a nation of me,me,me's, frivilous lawsuits, instant gratification and government handouts. We all need a swift kick in the ass.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2009, 08:14:12 PM »

no im white and my job doesnt have any benifets for health insurance.. it would cost me $300 a month for health care... which i cant afford...with a $2000 deductable.....i make ok money but like me many americans jobs franchised employers cant afford health care..
real men= no rubbers

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2009, 08:18:10 PM »
no im white and my job doesnt have any benifets for health insurance.. it would cost me $300 a month for health care... which i cant afford...with a $2000 deductable.....i make ok money but like me many americans jobs franchised employers cant afford health care..

What kind of job do you work?  Hell, even mcdonalds offers healthcare.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2009, 08:21:25 PM »
Just kidding about Coleman, just don;t want this thread to get deleted...

One question to all you democrats:

Hows that "hope and change" bullshit working for you??? 

HAHAHAHAHA..... losers.

Well said!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2009, 08:27:18 PM »
What kind of job do you work?  Hell, even mcdonalds offers healthcare.
90%of mcdonalds are franchised.... just to let you know.... that means 90 percent of them are owned by owners that dont offer that option.....only 10% are corporate owned.. several self owned employers cant afford health insurance... the owners told me because employees abuse the health care package.... im depressed..... docs say "heres antidepressants" which costs the owners several hundreds of dollars a month becuase someone said they were sad.....people have abused the fact that they are actual sick to their docs.. and due to kick backs the docs love it... the owners of that company hate it... and it kills them in financial costs... or my knee hurts... doc says" heres some pills and lets do a mri".. where the normal person toughs it out and takes a advil and sleeps it off... therefore it costs the owner tons of money over nothing.... because the docs get kick backs from the rx companies for refering them... therefore its the rx companies costing these owners alot of money... making them stop health care...
real men= no rubbers

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2009, 09:21:59 PM »
90%of mcdonalds are franchised.... just to let you know.... that means 90 percent of them are owned by owners that dont offer that option.....only 10% are corporate owned.. several self owned employers cant afford health insurance... the owners told me because employees abuse the health care package.... im depressed..... docs say "heres antidepressants" which costs the owners several hundreds of dollars a month becuase someone said they were sad.....people have abused the fact that they are actual sick to their docs.. and due to kick backs the docs love it... the owners of that company hate it... and it kills them in financial costs... or my knee hurts... doc says" heres some pills and lets do a mri".. where the normal person toughs it out and takes a advil and sleeps it off... therefore it costs the owner tons of money over nothing.... because the docs get kick backs from the rx companies for refering them... therefore its the rx companies costing these owners alot of money... making them stop health care...

So you work at mcdonalds....

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2009, 09:22:38 PM »
i did... i work for another company that are private owners... :}
real men= no rubbers

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2009, 09:36:51 PM »
home sales are up 11%.  we'll see after 4-8...not months.  getdumb b####es.  i know i'm a tool, anti-squad, owned, meltdown, etc.  cant think of the other clown stuff.
Oh...Monica!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2009, 09:37:24 PM »
home sales are up 11%.  we'll see after 4-8...not months.  getdumb b####es.  i know i'm a tool, anti-squad, owned, meltdown, etc.  cant think of the other clown stuff.

brutal epic meltdown.....
No doubt about it...

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2009, 09:38:16 PM »
brutal epic meltdown.....

thanks.  home sales up 11%.
Oh...Monica!

beefyfan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I Fucked Harridans Mouth.
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2009, 09:40:27 PM »
Actually, you moron over the next two to four years it will work out just fine.  I sure we'd be better off with McInsane and Palin.  Instead of trying to solve healthcare, unemployment, middle east peace and national security issues we'd have a ban on abortions and more tax cuts for the richest, greediest pigs in this country.  Which would be such a benefit to us all.  Get a life.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2009, 09:42:20 PM »
thanks.  home sales up 11%.

Blackness up 50% too.....
No doubt about it...

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2009, 09:43:35 PM »
I hear you on that, man! It's just a stupid way of thinking that I've never really wrapped my head fully around it. Bad shit will happen to all of us, regardless of party, if the people don't hold our leaders to be accountable for their actions. We spend so much time with the petty shit and bickering with each other that it is super easy for politicians and big business to keep sliding it into us year after year. Left/Right = Same Old Thing. :)

so why they rag on bush jr?? why they rag on clinton? why they rag on bush sr?? cuz they are black???? not saying anything bad.. but if we rag on him for doing stupid moves we are all called racist... yet all presidents have had their critics... get my point??
Almost always, yes.