Author Topic: Hangover - movie  (Read 5272 times)

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
Hangover - movie
« on: July 29, 2009, 12:18:52 AM »
pretty cool for 90 min laugh 8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Hangover - movie
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 12:26:38 AM »
no tits or men in thongs........... fuck off and die!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 12:27:09 AM »
Two thumbs up  8)
P

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 05:11:42 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 05:15:18 AM »
This had me laughing my ASS off, So wrong yet so damn funny

"LOOK GUYS HES MASTURBATING!!"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 05:51:27 AM »
one of the few decent movies this year anyways.

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 07:23:22 AM »
best sequence so far, Mike is a great actor ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 07:24:13 AM »
It was ok, had some funny moments but way overrated.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 07:37:39 AM »
It was ok, had some funny moments but way overrated.

QFT. The expectations leading up may have ruined it.  I thought for sure I was going to laugh myself silly, then it was just amusing but something I wouldn't care to see again.  It was like a rip-off of "Dude, Where's my car"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 07:40:09 AM »
QFT. The expectations leading up may have ruined it.  I thought for sure I was going to laugh myself silly, then it was just amusing but something I wouldn't care to see again.  It was like a rip-off of "Dude, Where's my car"

Its a movie that suffered from sheep syndrome, everyone has to pat each other on the back and say how awesome it is for fear of not fitting in.

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 07:43:55 AM »
Its a movie that suffered from sheep syndrome, everyone has to pat each other on the back and say how awesome it is for fear of not fitting in.

It was funny.
Baby scene and that china man was focking hillarious.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 07:46:01 AM »
It was funny.
Baby scene and that china man was focking hillarious.

Small parts were funny, but I could list you 20 comedies that were FAR better that didnt recieve anywhere near the publicity.

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 07:51:16 AM »
Small parts were funny, but I could list you 20 comedies that were FAR better that didnt recieve anywhere near the publicity.

post em, Ive been searching for funny ones, I think ive seen em all =(

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 08:23:54 AM »
Agreed.  I thought it was funny, but not as funny as I heard it was.  Felt like it went for the easy joke everytime.

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2009, 08:27:02 AM »
"Not getting a sig on my beeper. You got any phones...like a bank of phones...anywhere?"
There's a phone in your room.
"That'll work."

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 08:36:02 AM »
"Not getting a sig on my beeper. You got any phones...like a bank of phones...anywhere?"
There's a phone in your room.
"That'll work."

"Is this really Cesars Palace...Like did he live here"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 09:18:32 AM »
"Is this really Cesars Palace...Like did he live here"

Weak jokes.  Take out the bearded guy and the rest of the movie was a dud.  Like the gasian guy said.  Fat guy falling is funny.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 09:23:21 AM »
Weak jokes.  Take out the bearded guy and the rest of the movie was a dud.  Like the gasian guy said.  Fat guy falling is funny.

::)
Take out eddie murphy from coming to america and its a dud..its obviously clear that he was the slapstick of the movie..That shit was hilarious

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 10:14:18 AM »

Agreed though. The character of Alan did make the movie, but isn't that really with all movies? Take out Will Ferrell or John Reilly from Step-Brothers and well you have nothing really (let's not get into dual character dynamics though). It's hard to find a movie that's through and through completely funny with almost every character contributing something (40 Year Old Virgin comes to mind on me with this one). I think the problem with 'The Hangover' for the most part is that it was so hyped that it has some backlash against it. Granted, it has some good moments...but it isn't a generation defining type of movie by any means.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 10:20:30 AM »
Agreed though. The character of Alan did make the movie, but isn't that really with all movies? Take out Will Ferrell or John Reilly from Step-Brothers and well you have nothing really (let's not get into dual character dynamics though). It's hard to find a movie that's through and through completely funny with almost every character contributing something (40 Year Old Virgin comes to mind on me with this one). I think the problem with 'The Hangover' for the most part is that it was so hyped that it has some backlash against it. Granted, it has some good moments...but it isn't a generation defining type of movie by any means.

Will Ferrel and Eddie murphy are the main stars.  The bearded guy was the third leading character.  he stole the show but the movie wasn't focused on him. 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 10:30:09 AM »

Good one.  Take Arnold out of Terminator, or DeNiro in Raging Bull, or Stallone out of Rocky, or Jim Carrey out of Ace Ventura or whoever is a star out of a movie they are in..........the movie is a dud
No Worries 4 me

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 10:37:40 AM »
Good one.  Take Arnold out of Terminator, or DeNiro in Raging Bull, or Stallone out of Rocky, or Jim Carrey out of Ace Ventura or whoever is a star out of a movie they are in..........the movie is a dud

Will Ferrel and Eddie murphy are the main stars.  The bearded guy was the third leading character.  he stole the show but the movie wasn't focused on him. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 10:50:16 AM »

worst fucking analogy I've ever seen.  Take out the kid that played John Connor, or take our the chick that played Deniro's wife in raging bull or take out the chick from friends from Ace ventura.  Now that is a fair comparison.  Fucktard.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 11:31:02 AM »

I think Tony Danza could have pulled off Rocky...For sure R.Deniro could have also  ...However Stallone in First Blood was untouchable...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 03:04:29 PM »
Hangover cost $30M to make, it brought in $250M in the US alone.
Prepare for the sequel.