Author Topic: What if the FBI invaded the house of all the IFBB pros 1 week out of the Olympia  (Read 4444 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Chick told us that nobody care about bodybuilding and drugs, are you calling him a liar and a moron ;D
Thunderdome approved

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Chick told us that nobody care about bodybuilding and drugs, are you calling him a liar and a moron ;D
Chick also says if you have the word GAY in you posts you are GAY ;D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Chick also says if you have the word GAY in you posts you are GAY ;D

He outed himself since 80% of his posts contain the word or are about homos
Thunderdome approved

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
He outed himself since 80% of his posts contain the word or are about homos
LOL :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Are you saying Chick is a drug abusing homosexual pimp?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Are you saying Chick is a drug abusing homosexual pimp?

Fuck off............chick isn't a pimp.
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
Fuck off............chick isn't a pimp.

You're right, he works for the pimp.  ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
You're right, he works for the pimp.  ;D

I thought i saw him hanging around the streets late at night......
No doubt about it...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I thought i saw him hanging around the streets late at night......

that wasn't him...he works out of the mirage

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

Lots of IFBB Pros don't hold their shit at their cribs. Lots of them leave it at their foolish girlfirend or mistresses' crib or they have a fanboy schmoe who worships them hold it and draw up what they need and meet them wherever.

Seriously.

I used to be cool with the pro bodybuilder chick. She had this muscle-worshipper schmoe hold all her gear and rec drugs and he was at her bekon-call whenever she needed her fix or her shot he would run over with a pre-filled syringe or whatever. I shit you not. I've seen it.

She'd hang up and tell me how nice it was to have a slave and how I should get one.

Kevin? He also had legions of loyal to the death fanboy schmoes who he called 'his groupies' who would literally do whatever whenever he wanted.

- Block!
?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
lot of yankee cops i can see on many show are on roids for most of them...
asstropin

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Lots of IFBB Pros don't hold their shit at their cribs. Lots of them leave it at their foolish girlfirend or mistresses' crib or they have a fanboy schmoe who worships them hold it and draw up what they need and meet them wherever.

Seriously.

I used to be cool with the pro bodybuilder chick. She had this muscle-worshipper schmoe hold all her gear and rec drugs and he was at her bekon-call whenever she needed her fix or her shot he would run over with a pre-filled syringe or whatever. I shit you not. I've seen it.

She'd hang up and tell me how nice it was to have a slave and how I should get one.

Kevin? He also had legions of loyal to the death fanboy schmoes who he called 'his groupies' who would literally do whatever whenever he wanted.

- Block!

awesome

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ahahahaha, prescriptions for what??

10g steroids per week, 15 i.u. hgh ed and insuline? Plus diuretics, ephedrine, clenbuterol, T3 and pain killers??

Do you think the Police is stupid?? Stashing stuff "at a friends place nearby" maybe works for you to hide steroids from your mom, but that doesn't work in a month long observation that comes before any raid.

You're clearly delusional.

Actually, I am telling how it is, at least for the top guys like Jay and Ronnie. GH, test, insulin etc on scrip. Rest stashed at a friends place.

DK II

• Getbig V
Actually, I am telling how it is, at least for the top guys like Jay and Ronnie. GH, test, insulin etc on scrip. Rest stashed at a friends place.

but we can agree that this only works as long nobody really cares about it, no?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
If you are a Weider boy, you are covered......
No doubt about it...

Method101

• Getbig V
Steroids are a Class C drug in the UK, they are NOT legal.

Possession for personal use will result in a minimum of getting the drugs confiscated and 1 years probation, and a maximum sentence of 2 years inprisonment.

Possession with intent to distribute will result in a minimum of 3 years and maximum of 14 years inprisonment aswell as an unlimited fine.

(edited)

DK II

• Getbig V
Steroids are a Class C drug in the UK, they are NOT legal.

Possession for personal use will result in a minimum of getting the drugs confiscated and 1 years probation, and a maximum sentence of 2 years inprisonment.

Possession with intent to distribute will result in a minimum of 9 years and maximum of a life sentence inprisonment.

STFU

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
You are a retard who gets all his info off the net
When you join the real world you will not be as retarded
In UK a guy recently caught with £70,000 worth of gear got a £2,000 fine and ZERO jail
Steroids are NOT a class C substance in UK or Ireland

DK II

• Getbig V
You are a retard who gets all his info off the net
When you join the real world you will not be as retarded
In UK a guy recently caught with £70,000 worth of gear got a £2,000 fine and ZERO jail
Steroids are NOT a class C substance in UK or Ireland

Are you saying method101 knows as much about steroids as he knows about women, zero?

Method101

• Getbig V
Are you saying method101 knows as much about steroids as he knows about women, zero?
Post your pictures you piece of shit.  :)

Otherwise i must assume you don't look better than me, if you looked better why would you be scared out of your mind? You value your internet avatar that much?

p.s don't ever PM me again begging for my help to argue with sevastase.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
but we can agree that this only works as long nobody really cares about it, no?

Yes - agree - no-one from law enfrocement really cares what an IFBB pro is taking. If he was suspected of importing and distributing in large quantities, that might be different.

DK II

• Getbig V
Post your pictures you piece of shit.  :)

Otherwise i must assume you don't look better than me, if you looked better why would you be scared out of your mind? You value your internet avatar that much?

p.s don't ever PM me again begging for my help to argue with sevastase.

lol, meltdown.

DK II

• Getbig V
Yes - agree - no-one from law enfrocement really cares what an IFBB pro is taking. If he was suspected of importing and distributing in large quantities, that might be different.

Not even then, it's pretty clear that professional bodybuilders have to be THE link between drug users and distribution.

Some might only buy, some might sell, no matter what they are knee deep in the shit. If i was a politician, i would raid BB's on a big scale.  ;D ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Well if any of us need advice on having the body of an 11yr old girl we know who to contact,Meltdown101