Author Topic: What if the FBI invaded the house of all the IFBB pros 1 week out of the Olympia  (Read 4446 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
They can get a search warrant now if they even think a guy may be using steroids, what if they decided to look at the names of the olympia competitors then payed them a visit right up near the contest.

Could you imagine all the shit they would find? lol it would destroy bodybuilding and be the final nail in the coffin. Bodybuilders would be forced to live in Mexico and only come to the USA for contests lol.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
They can get a search warrant now if they even think a guy may be using steroids, what if they decided to look at the names of the olympia competitors then payed them a visit right up near the contest.

Could you imagine all the shit they would find? lol it would destroy bodybuilding and be the final nail in the coffin. Bodybuilders would be forced to live in Mexico and only come to the USA for contests lol.

Why one week out?

Anytime of the year.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
And you'd still look like you have never been through a workout in your life

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
The FBI would not cause such an overload into the justice system

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Could you imagine all the shit they would find? lol it would destroy bodybuilding and be the final nail in the coffin.
Not really , we already know they are walking science projects.
The only thing that would fuk it would be detaining them and not allowing them to compete.

Then theres the hypocrissy with the dea agents swooping in to make arrests and 1/2 of them being loaded on gear to.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
The FBI would not cause such an overload into the justice system
Exactly, and there just bodybuilders, regular losers, all they have to live for is roids and the gym...just leave em alone, there not bothering anyone

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
No one would fuck with Dennis Wolf.....
No doubt about it...

Method101

• Getbig V
Exactly, and there just bodybuilders, regular losers, all they have to live for is roids and the gym...just leave em alone, there not bothering anyone

Doing this would send a message to all steroids users though, it's a possibility they may actually do it.

I don't hate bodybuilders or whatever im just saying that this is a real possibility now that they only need to suspect steroid use for a search warrant.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Doing this would send a message to all steroids users though, it's a possibility they may actually do it.

I don't hate bodybuilders or whatever im just saying that this is a real possibility now that they only need to suspect steroid use for a search warrant.
Theres far more important things out there to worry about than steroid users.
Waste of time and money , if they spent the same amount of energy on rec drugs then we proberly wouldnt have so many drop out in soceity.

Steroid use in reality is harmless. ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Seriously if someone wants to use steroids then good for them, i hope they get what they want from it.
A FBI seizure of a bodybuilders stash sounds desperate, let the meathead feed his family.

FBI would be concentrating on more important issues then Cutlers "stack"

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
thered be no olympia........ or perhaps the end of americas monopoly on bodybuilding/olympia

ps... when the dea here about a kid doing 60lb db curls for 8 strct reps, youd better keep your head down too!!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V

Aren't they already cycled up by then?  Are most diuretics controlled substances? ???

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
im not a top ifbb pro,,, but most the amatures i know, as well as my self, are full of gear right upto the day of the show, perhaps stopping injections 3 or so days before......

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

::) ::)search warrants in the US require probable cause and are judicially reviewed before execution by the police agency.  probably cause requires a little more than "thinkning" a guy may be using steroids.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
What if the FBI just went and fucked themselves and actually went after real criminals?

Method101

• Getbig V
::) ::)search warrants in the US require probable cause and are judicially reviewed before execution by the police agency.  probably cause requires a little more than "thinkning" a guy may be using steroids.
I can't remember the name, but i know a guy in the USA got his house turned over by the police becuase he looked big, just so happend that they didn't find anything but the simple fact that he was big was enough for them to get a search warrant. This was on RXmuscle or somthing.

It would only take one picture of the IFBB pros to create enough "probability" that they posses steroids.

It's only a matter of time before this happens and it will even end up happening to smaller shows and eventually bodybuilding will be non-existant in the USA.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I can't remember the name, but i know a guy in the USA got his house turned over by the police becuase he looked big, just so happend that they didn't find anything but the simple fact that he was big was enough for them to get a search warrant.
It would only take one picture of the IFBB pros to create enough "probability" that they posses steroids.

you must be mentally retarded if you beleive that.  and a picture of someone is not enough for prob cause.  seriously, do you have a developmental disability.

Method101

• Getbig V
you must be mentally retarded if you beleive that.  and a picture of someone is not enough for prob cause.  seriously, do you have a developmental disability.
Do not argue with facts you fucking moron.

It has already happend to somone, Do you think the police are that fucking stupid not to realise everyone in the IFBB is using illegal substances on a regular basis?

You know in Sweden they walk into gyms and check all the lockers/bags and can drug test people on the spot? How long before that happends in countries like USA and UK...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you must live in some delusional world., where 15" arms rep out with 60lb dbs.......

as if you could ever wipe out the steroid subculture, just the same way you can never wipe out the crack,heroin,x, or whatever other drug culture.

Method101

• Getbig V
you must live in some delusional world., where 15" arms rep out with 60lb dbs.......

as if you could ever wipe out the steroid subculture, just the same way you can never wipe out the crack,heroin,x, or whatever other drug culture.
Why the fuck are you attacking me? i have no problem with people using steroids, i think pretty much all drugs should be legal, i just choose  to live straight edge lifestyle.

But im just speculating here/stating some facts, im not pulling this out of my ass.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Do not argue with facts you fucking moron.

It has already happend to somone, Do you think the police are that fucking stupid not to realise everyone in the IFBB is using illegal substances on a regular basis?

You know in Sweden they walk into gyms and check all the lockers/bags and can drug test people on the spot? How long before that happends in countries like USA and UK...

that's sweeden you dip shit.  the stupidity factor here is almost as high as the gay factor on this board sometimes.  so, did your buddy show you the search warrant that listed prob cause as being big?  what a dip shit.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Why the fuck are you attacking me? i have no problem with people using steroids, i think pretty much all drugs should be legal, i just choose  to live straight edge lifestyle.

But im just speculating here/stating some facts, im not pulling this out of my ass.
Really??

spinnis

Weider already made sure that would never happen