Author Topic: Any news on Ostarine/SARMs??  (Read 1593 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Any news on Ostarine/SARMs??
« on: July 29, 2009, 03:50:40 PM »
Anyone knows when dat shit finally will be released? Can't wait to try it, but there don't seem to be any news.

The latest news were that all clinical studies were finished over a year ago, but haven't heared anything since then.

dustin

Re: Any news on Ostarine/SARMs??
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 03:55:43 PM »
Not too much. People are singing the same old tune. Feels like a therapeutic amount of test which is a nice thing, but the loss of vision is what concerns me. I don't even know for certain what causes it. I'd love to use a SARM but too little is known and I'm not willing to be a guinea pig.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 04:00:06 PM »
Not too much. People are singing the same old tune. Feels like a therapeutic amount of test which is a nice thing, but the loss of vision is what concerns me. I don't even know for certain what causes it. I'd love to use a SARM but too little is known and I'm not willing to be a guinea pig.

Well it's hyped as causing all the positive effects of Testosterone (Muscle gain & Libido) without having any of the androgenic or estrogenic side effects.

Also non-liver toxic and doesn't shut down you bodies own Testosterone production.

Sounds almost to good to be true, right?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 04:07:37 PM »
Well it's hyped as causing all the positive effects of Testosterone (Muscle gain & Libido) without having any of the androgenic or estrogenic side effects.

Also non-liver toxic and doesn't shut down you bodies own Testosterone production.

I wish it were true. The only thing that stops me from juice nowadays is I hate having my hormones shutdown. If there was something even half as anabolic as a few anavars without shutdown, I'd be all over it.

dustin

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 04:18:06 PM »

Well as the acronym implies, it's androgenic actions are exhibited in selective tissues. So it's not too surprising. The downside is that while it is selective in natural, barring androgenic sides like prostate hypertrophy, it seems that the first class of research grade SARMs aren't too promising in a cosmetic application.

I'm sure that there are millions of old dudes on HRT waiting for a new androgen that won't cause their prostates to grow to Herculean proportions, but I suppose that it's expected. This shit hasn't even hit the shelves yet and who knows if most of it is dosed accurately or even legit for that matter?

I have hope though. It seems more promising than using HCG to stimulate LH and FSH to get the old nuts back in swing, no pun intended. We'll just have to wait and see what the future holds.

I wish it were true. The only thing that stops me from juice nowadays is I hate having my hormones shutdown. If there was something even half as anabolic as a few anavars without shutdown, I'd be all over it.

Same here, bro. That and cash (recently engaged, bought a vehicle, saving for a house)... this is why I often STRONGLY consider going on gear for a long time and doing nothing but cruising. I would sometimes come off, begrudgingly gut it out, and use some fertility drugs and whatnot so I'm not shut down for life. But for the most part, I'd be on almost constantly and just do it intelligently and make sure it's monitored. I'm sure every juicer thinks about that though, I don't think I'm alone there. ;D