Author Topic: FDA Warning Casts Suspicion on Bodybuilding Supplements and Sports Nutrition Ind  (Read 942 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
FDA Warning Casts Suspicion on Bodybuilding Supplements and Sports Nutrition Industry
by Millard Baker

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a Public Health Advisory (PHA) warning consumers to avoid using bodybuilding supplements claiming to contain “steroids”, “steroid-like substances”, “steroid alternatives” and “hormone products”. The FDA warning failed to give guidance on the specific product ingredients that were problematic. The extremely broad language cast suspicion upon all “body building supplements” marketed for performance enhancement because they might contain synthetic steroids (”FDA recommends that consumers should not use body building products marketed as containing steroids or steroid-like substances,” July 28). http://www.ironmagazine.com/blog/2009/fda-warning-casts-suspicion-on-bodybuilding-supplements-and-sports-nutrition-industry/

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Joe Weider forgot to pay off his guy in the house/FDA oversight committee this month

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Joe Weider forgot to pay off his guy in the house/FDA oversight committee this month
X2

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
they can't stop pro-hormones at this point.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home

x3 someone dropped the ball on this one
No Worries 4 me

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
going by what i see in the mirror, i highly doubt any supps i take contain steroids

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
going by what i see in the mirror, i highly doubt any supps i take contain steroids
YOUR PRETTY BIG MR MAGGO  ::)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
YOUR PRETTY BIG MR MAGGO  ::)

i think you're talking about Mistermagoo ::)