Author Topic: People on getbig and the world are soo afraid to open up, however im not afraid  (Read 5029 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
today as i am recovering from my alcoholism i am drinking tons of skim milk by the gallons and having the first great workout in a few days

now  a normal scared person trying to fit in society would not share details or not have the correct purpose in mind to share in order to learn and help others in direct conversation, how do i know this, do i really need to explain, we know how we interact with each other always trying to spell ourselves out to be a winner or somebullshit and avoiding details that might make us look bad or embarass us, but those 2 thoughts are for the weak

but as i am crushing gallons of milk in order by scientifically voiding negative effects of alcoholism i decided to make this thread in telling you that i am shitting water after my 2nd gallon. this is good to know and good to do i know that i am cutting risks left and right of prostate and colon cancer by flushing my system, i am not scared to share or trying to be cool by keeping details to myself. i geniuinly want to help and would sacrifice self crucification just as sir jesus would in order to teach the people of the land a lesson of character and love

i feel so much better now as i am typing this i hit a new low today aswell as a new high by being able to do master workouts again, this may help some of you and some of you may dismiss it
A

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
I thought ron said you could have just one thread to post crap like this on?

nodeal

• Getbig III
prostate and colon health -- very important! Keep up the good health and work!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
shitting water huh?  sounds like a fun time

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I thought ron said you could have just one thread to post crap like this on?

dont click , dont complain
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
prostate and colon health -- very important! Keep up the good health and work!

these idiots are garanteed to die a good 20 years earlier than me cloggin up there asses with meat causing prostate and colon problems wich are the 2 main killers
A

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
these idiots are garanteed to die a good 20 years earlier than me cloggin up there asses with meat causing prostate and colon problems wich are the 2 main killers

the main killer in life is stupidity.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
the main killer in life is stupidity.

And birth.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Johnny if you truly are recovering from Alcohol there is three things you will Need.L-Glutamine, Evening Primrose Oil ,and Vitamin B complex.If you having anxiety, you can use Valerian Root, or Kava Kava,and maybe St Johns Wort to keep your nerves calm.Another good thing to help you sleep use 8 mg of Melatonin, and 1 tsp of Niqual.The Niqual will knock you out, and the Melatonin will keep you out.If you dont like Niquil you could use a half of a Tablet of Simply Sleep., its a sleep aide.I only suggest half of a pill because a whole pill will make you feel drugged the next day.....God Bless....John

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Doesnt milk still have a lot of bacteria in it??? :-\

Method101

• Getbig V

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
FALCON MY FRIEND,,TALL PEOPLE RULE EVEN WHEN DRUNK YOU GET PAID MORT AHN SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY WORKS

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
dont click , dont complain

Right on my weegar!
Spirit of Truth

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
This is inspiring. When hitting lows and then reflecting on it, the brain then physically changes it's nerve patterns to get stronger and eventually do what's needed to stay out of trouble if you want it enough. It's like walking on thin ice until your brain is rewired enough. Because sooner or later it must happen.

Like Michael Phelps he grow up pretty disciplined and working out hard for years and years. Then he had to go do drugs, he was just pushing it in front of him all this time. He probably beat himself up over it and now is rewired.

When process is done it ain't gonna be much problems any more.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny if you truly are recovering from Alcohol there is three things you will Need.L-Glutamine, Evening Primrose Oil ,and Vitamin B complex.If you having anxiety, you can use Valerian Root, or Kava Kava,and maybe St Johns Wort to keep your nerves calm.Another good thing to help you sleep use 8 mg of Melatonin, and 1 tsp of Niqual.The Niqual will knock you out, and the Melatonin will keep you out.If you dont like Niquil you could use a half of a Tablet of Simply Sleep., its a sleep aide.I only suggest half of a pill because a whole pill will make you feel drugged the next day.....God Bless....John

i dont have any problems sleeping, i have problems staying awake ,like all of a sudden alcohol catches up to you then i gain like 25 pounds in 3 days then all of a sudden i cant workout and have trouble working, its way too easy for me to sleep and my work and workouts have sufferd, i put on weight really fast to where im almost tricked into thinking im progressing when really i just feel bloated from trying to eat alot more just to gain a little energy. i was craving tons of sweets and fatty foods but then like all of a sudden workouts were suffering and my muscles felt tight heavy and immobile weak tired ect.. but milk has certaainly helped recovery. im sure i could defintly use some b-vitamins i have some b-12 i will take its not a b complex. Thanks for your kind hearted thoughts and the God blessing my friend

im also going to drink alot of appecider vinegar to de-fat my liver from all the beers
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
This is inspiring. When hitting lows and then reflecting on it, the brain then physically changes it's nerve patterns to get stronger and eventually do what's needed to stay out of trouble if you want it enough. It's like walking on thin ice until your brain is rewired enough. Because sooner or later it must happen.

Like Michael Phelps he grow up pretty disciplined and working out hard for years and years. Then he had to go do drugs, he was just pushing it in front of him all this time. He probably beat himself up over it and now is rewired.

When process is done it ain't gonna be much problems any more.

yes i agree, i just learned that i cant really drink like i want everyday, but if i do again i have to be much more tactical about it as is keep my system flushed out and be consciensus as to how little or how much my daily workout abilities fluctuate

i agree we walk on thin ice with all the food choices we make that could either make us better or kill us off. like for instance meat eating may build us up nicely but can fuck your colon and prostate making all sorts of cancers to brew up

same with beer, beer gives me energy, but too many days in a row of beer the energy turns into negative energy and muscle tightness and weakness and overall fatigue
A

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
For energy you can use B-12, Korean, or Siberian Ginseng, or get a Ginseng complex.If you take B-Vitamins with G-sing, along with Green Tea, it will help you stay alert, without being wired.For feeling down there is a product called Sam'E its avaible in health foods stores.It helps boost mood.Its also used for joints, but it can help a person beat the blues.
L-Glutamine will stop your sugar cravings, trust me, but you have to take about 2-5 grams with each meal.Chromium can also stop sugar cravings, that sometimes people who drink Alcohol need.
If you feel overwhelmed just stay busy, or meditate.God Bless.......John

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Doesnt milk still have a lot of bacteria in it??? :-\

some people say its bad some say its good

in my opinion the benefits of milk strongly outweigh anything bad

all the bad stuff about milk stems from the curdiling mucus gassy effect

in my opinion milk when consumed by itself passes through the system easier than anyother food hence me shitting water but still gettin ennergy from it, the nature of milk doesnt stick to your gut like other food wich is good in the sense of colon cleansing but sucks in the sense of practicality having to shit

but all in all its worth it for health just a pain in the ass to have to shit after you chug a bunch of milk, now if you chug a bunch of milk with meat and other foods in you, you become bloated and fart alot but eventually shit everything out when enough milk is consumed  :D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
For energy you can use B-12, Korean, or Siberian Ginseng, or get a Ginseng complex.If you take B-Vitamins with G-sing, along with Green Tea, it will help you stay alert, without being wired.For feeling down there is a product called Sam'E its avaible in health foods stores.It helps boost mood.Its also used for joints, but it can help a person beat the blues.
L-Glutamine will stop your sugar cravings, trust me, but you have to take about 2-5 grams with each meal.Chromium can also stop sugar cravings, that sometimes people who drink Alcohol need.
If you feel overwhelmed just stay busy, or meditate.God Bless.......John

thanks man for your help it is also nice to see people who care. ive never got on the ginseng though but definitly need to get me a b-complex. i actually havent had anything with sugar today

i am very good at breaking habits , i was just drinking alot and eating alot of sugary foods because i was getting away with it at the time but my body and my feelings change so drastically in a negative direction that i have to change fun drinking and eating habits quickly
A

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
U

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
go to some AA mettings bro.If you don't you'll probably relapse sooner rather than later.
DAWG

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
go to some AA mettings bro.If you don't you'll probably relapse sooner rather than later.

i dont have a problem with addiction i can quit any habit except masterbations
A

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
we've never seen eye to eye, dude, but as someone who recovered from rather severe alcoholism, let me just say that my thoughts are with you. this is one of the hardest things to get out of. it's not going to be fun, and you'd better have some people in your actual life (read: not random people on a message board) who you can talk to when shit gets hard.

just don't expect to wake up and suddenly feel like a million bucks. there's no magic bullet supplement or herb that's gonna make it an easy ride. after your body's been surviving on a constant stream of alcohol for a while, recovery's rough, but you'll make it as long as you TRULY want to. don't pull the "this disease is stronger than I am" shit, if you really, really want to sober up you can do it. best of luck to ya.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
we've never seen eye to eye, dude, but as someone who recovered from rather severe alcoholism, let me just say that my thoughts are with you. this is one of the hardest things to get out of. it's not going to be fun, and you'd better have some people in your actual life (read: not random people on a message board) who you can talk to when shit gets hard.

just don't expect to wake up and suddenly feel like a million bucks. there's no magic bullet supplement or herb that's gonna make it an easy ride. after your body's been surviving on a constant stream of alcohol for a while, recovery's rough, but you'll make it as long as you TRULY want to. don't pull the "this disease is stronger than I am" shit, if you really, really want to sober up you can do it. best of luck to ya.

thanks you big gooey stud
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
sugar=ragus

"RAGE US" >:( :o
A