Author Topic: 4 guys have a beer.  (Read 4120 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
4 guys have a beer.
« on: July 30, 2009, 04:46:10 PM »
Who is the president in this video?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: 4 guys have a beer.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 04:49:00 PM »
What a wonderful PR event.  ::)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 04:49:38 PM »
^^

I would have said what a joke :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 04:59:55 PM »
what a fucking joke...seriously obama has turned himself into nothing more then a horse and pony show...

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 05:20:28 PM »
Who is the president in this video?

Not gonna lie but that's the most fucking gay PR stunt i think ive ever seen...someone shoot his PR staff...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 05:25:31 PM »
Not gonna lie but that's the most fucking gay PR stunt i think ive ever seen...someone shoot his PR staff...

Yeah.  That was pretty bad. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 07:33:13 PM »
My god, how fucking stupid are the Obama supporters on this board? If GW ever pulled some nonsensical staged BullShit like this, you numbskulls would shit a brick and spam this section for a month! This is one of the most blatantly transparent and insulting PR campaigns against the American peoples intelligence that I have ever seen. What a disgrace. I hear next week Obama is inviting Tom and Jerry to the white house to have a photo op with the president while they all lap from the same bowl of milk. Goodness gracious, that Barry Obama is quite a unifier! He's the post racial president  ::)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 07:33:30 PM »
R

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 07:41:35 PM »
What a wonderful PR event.  ::)

yea, that's really lame.  I though it wasn't a bad idea when I heard it.  The president even admitted to being an idiot with the words he chose to escalate everything.  That's better than some presidents who "do no wrong, ever"  But using this as a PR tool is lame, I would have walked out of that.  Have a beer to talk things out... with a line press snapping every sip ::)  fuck that.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 07:43:48 PM »
My god, how fucking stupid are the Obama supporters on this board? If GW ever pulled some nonsensical staged BullShit like this, you numbskulls would shit a brick and spam this section for a month! This is one of the most blatantly transparent and insulting PR campaigns against the American peoples intelligence that I have ever seen. What a disgrace. I hear next week Obama is inviting Tom and Jerry to the white house to have a photo op with the president while they all lap from the same bowl of milk. Goodness gracious, that Barry Obama is quite a unifier! He's the post racial president  ::)
Bush DID pull innapropriate and lame pr stunts, many times! what you talking about lol?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 07:47:50 PM »
Bush DID pull innapropriate and lame pr stunts, many times! what you talking about lol?

Mission Accomplished.
G

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 07:53:49 PM »
Bush DID pull inappropriate and lame pr stunts, many times! what you talking about lol?

Yes, GW invited Ahmedinijad and Rabbi Shlomo to the white house and had them smile at the camera and pretend to like each other over some humus and gefilter fish while the president nodded his head in the background.  ::) Cmon man- give me a fucking break. GW was a lot of things; however, he was never a total and unapologetic liar. Incompetent at times? Yes. Poor Judgement? Yes. Dishonest to the point of absurdity? No.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 07:55:57 PM »
Yes, GW invited Ahmedinijad and Rabbi Shlomo to the white house and had them smile at the camera and pretend to like each other over some humus and gefilter fish while the president nodded his head in the background.  ::) Cmon man- give me a fucking break. GW was a lot of things; however, he was never a total and unapologetic liar. Incompetent at times? Yes. Poor Judgement? Yes. Dishonest to the point of absurdity? No.

Mission Accomplished.

Bring 'em on.
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »
what could have been a better solution to his "step in shit with comments at press conference"?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2009, 07:58:21 PM »
Why is this happening outside?  At such a puny looking table?  Why is there even a public video of what should be a private event?  ??? Lame PR move verging on a backfire.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 08:03:20 PM »
Mission Accomplished.
This is lame, but for George to say, "This is one of the most blatantly transparent and insulting PR campaigns against the American peoples intelligence that I have ever seen." must mean he was in a coma through the Bush years.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 08:04:53 PM »
Beer Summit Ends in a Fiasco
July 30, 2009

Well the beer summit has come and gone and everyone concerned is wishing it was never called in the first place.

White House spokesman Gibbs told Associated Press he forgot to inform the staff that today was the day. White House staff had previously locked the white house liquor cabinet in anticipation of a visit from Ted Kennedy. When President Obama tried to force the lock on the liquor cabinet, secret service agents jumped out from behind the couch and shot him. When the secret service agent realized what he had done, he begged assistance from the two men pleading with them to help him save the President's life. Gates arrogantly responded with "NO I WILL NOT!" After being stabilized the President, was rushed to Bethesda naval hospital where a bullet was removed from his back. The secret service agent understandably shaken up became incensed that Gates refused to co-operate with him to save the President's life in such a time of crisis. Crowley arrested the secret service agent for disorderly conduct. Gates has signed a book deal to write about the beer summit, while the President is resting comfortably, more dedicated than ever to reform heathcare in America. The secret service agent has since been reassigned.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 08:15:26 PM »
Why is this happening outside?  At such a puny looking table?  Why is there even a public video of what should be a private event?  ??? Lame PR move verging on a backfire.
I was thinking the same thing, first off where did they get that rickety ass table? thats the white house and it looks like they got their shit from K mart...

second they are outside in suits....its gotta be 80+ degrees outside

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »
No, you give me a fucking break?  You honestly don't think Bush has his lame and insulting PR moments?  Are you fucking kidding me?

Bush staging a photo-op for Katrina?  Way worse and way more insulting than this drinking a beer pr stunt.

Mission Accomplished?!?!?!  ring a freaking bell?

Remember this?
Staged conversation with U.S. troops.

splinterhands

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2009, 09:54:04 AM »
I wonder if the cop considered arresting Gates for Drunk in Public at the end of the meeting? ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 09:56:18 AM »
Mission Accomplished.

Bring 'em on.

Nothing wrong with bring em on...better then the Obama world apology tour. As for mission accomplished..blame the Navy, that was all theirs
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 09:58:02 AM »
Nothing wrong with bring em on...better then the Obama world apology tour. As for mission accomplished..blame the Navy, that was all theirs

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 10:03:53 AM »
I love it.....the beer did look cold.
L

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 11:39:49 AM »
I personally think it was a great idea.

Before the meeting, Obama had tried to downplay its significance.

"With respect to tonight, I have to say I'm fascinated with the fascination about this evening," Obama told reporters. "I know this has been called the 'beer summit.' It's a clever term, but this is not a summit, guys. It's three folks having a drink at the end of the day and hopefully giving people an opportunity to listen to each other. And that's all it is.

"This is not a university seminar. It's not a summit. It's an attempt to add some personal interaction when an issue has become so hyped and so symbolic that you lose sight of the fact that these are people involved including myself, all of whom are imperfect."

Very well said.  Obama for president...oh wait he IS president! Wow what a great thing for USA!
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »
Nothing wrong with bring em on...

If that line recruited ONE more jihadist who blew himself up and killed troops, it was wrong.  We all know it recruited way more than that.

Bush himself has said he regrets the inflammatory nature of that comment.