Author Topic: Watching gangland tonight  (Read 673 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Watching gangland tonight
« on: July 30, 2009, 10:49:28 PM »
First id like to say hi ive been a long time lurker. Ive been reading the boards for a long long time. I love this board and have spent many enjoyable hours cruising the g and o section.

I have been watching a show on tv call gangland most of you have problalby caught and episode or two. Well they have a biker gang on called the breed. They show picture of actuall members. Damn some of these bros are huge. There way over the natural that gh15 claims and all these guys do is drift on there bikes smoke meth and drink. Some of the dudes look like there 6'0-6'3 220-250 pounds there not ripped but they have that jailhouse build. All the way scary dudes I would be scared to death to see 10-15 of those guy ripp down the street and stop at your local bar.
How do you guys think they maintain some size. Its gotta to be the excellent aryan genetics they have. Maybe there decendents of vikins or something lol. If you ever get a chance to watch the show check it out they have it on the discovery chanel..

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
Re: Watching gangland tonight
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 10:50:47 PM »
S T F U   >:(
Wait for it....

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 10:56:47 PM »
haha okay aerian.. I thought you would appreciate this masterpiece of a post i put up

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 06:23:09 PM »
thats big? i think youre mistaking fat with muscle...those dudes in that pic look like they havent seen a weight in 10 yrs.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »
me and tizzones would stomp the shit out of those old fucks

id most likely would grab tony by the ankles and use him as a human louisville slugger

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 08:21:04 PM »
me and tizzones would stomp the shit out of those old fucks

id most likely would grab tony by the ankles and use him as a human louisville slugger
hahaha id have to stick my arms out to get more reach you know im pretty short  ;D