Author Topic: GNC protein complex.......  (Read 715 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
GNC protein complex.......
« on: July 31, 2009, 07:29:11 AM »
GUys, bought this stuff due to low price, then found out it has soy in it.. along with casein and whey...

I know soy supposedly isn't good for test levels etc..   

WIthout posting all kinds of search reports, how do you guys feel about ingesting a little soy?

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
Re: GNC protein complex.......
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 09:08:23 AM »
you should be fine as long as you are not intaking a lot of other soy based products.. i got  a five pound tub of the gnc soy proteing complex for $5 and mix it w/ my whey night time shake just about every night without growing man boobs or being too emotional or all this other erroneous stuff you here about intaking it

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 01:07:07 PM »
Get rid of it, now.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 08:15:26 AM »
GUys, bought this stuff due to low price, then found out it has soy in it.. along with casein and whey...

I know soy supposedly isn't good for test levels etc..   

WIthout posting all kinds of search reports, how do you guys feel about ingesting a little soy?

Where does soy appear in the list of ingredients?
They may have the protein listed as a blend with the individual types in parentheses. If soy is listed first, then the blend contains more soy protein than the others. The opposite is true if it is listed lastly.

But yes, it is wise for guys to watch their soy consumption.
Soy carries some benefits, but when you're consuming 200+ grams of protein per day, you don't want the majority of that to be from soy.