Author Topic: Hey England...WTF???  (Read 8079 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Hey England...WTF???
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »
Sikh's are supposed to go through their whole lives without shaving or cutting any hair on their body.

:o

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2009, 06:01:12 PM »
Sikh's are supposed to go through their whole lives without shaving or cutting any hair on their body.

Hairy asshole , all the way hairy asshole.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2009, 06:05:29 PM »
Dumb fucking rednecks Americans at it again.

Sikhs are Indian!!!!! Muslims / Arabs have always been their number 1 enemy. Sikhs were on the verge of genocide as Muslims tried killing of the race off hundreds of years ago. India is also Americas biggest ally in Asia imo - you guys should have more sense sometimes.

Look through your history books you clowns, more than 1 million Sikhs volunteered to fight in the World Wars, and they were awarded more Victoria Crosses for bravery than any other ethnic race.

Many of my friends in the UK are Sikhs, they hate Muslims /Pakis/Arabs with a vengeance. Pakis try to groom Sikh girls and also in recent months have created websites detailing graphic pics of young Sikhs to shame their families.

You guys need to be less ignorant and open your fucking eyes, no wonder most people think your thick as shit. Sikhs are some of the bravest, honest most loyal fuckers i have ever met. Ask any white person in the UK if they don't think the same thing about Sikh people.

You need to settle down with all that attitude
Wait for it....

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »
You need to settle down with all that attitude

Great reply  ::)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2009, 06:12:02 PM »
aschj

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 06:19:06 PM »
Ignorance is not always bliss my friends:

http://www.info-sikh.com/SSPage1.html

Some of the stories i hear from my UK Sikh friends gives me the picture of an all out war between Sikhs and Pakistanis in the UK. Obviously the majority of Indian (Hindu's) cant fight back against these ravenous thugs as Hindu's on average based on certain bloodlines in India are short and weak. Whereas, Sikh are generally tall and strong and have many groups formed to prevent Paki's from abusing more and more of their youth.

Sometimes people have to realise that some of these guys are on our side. Trust me, i have grown up with Sikhs my whole life - very educated hard working individuals, they are nothing like Muslims or Pakis.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090731/ap_on_re_eu/eu_britain_sikh_guards

"At the time of World War I, Sikhs formed about 20 percent of the British army"

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »
Yes it is.

If you liked that you'll love this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/8171151.stm

You see we actually have to help them discriminate against women or we're racists.

HAHAHA.

I can't wait to see the reaction of the so-called "tolerant" whites who will now have to suffer through this nonsense who previously ostensibly championed the minorities who they never had to live with until now.  To those whites: wake up.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 09:09:43 PM »
You have Sikh, Turban-headed soldiers guarding the queen and buckingham palace?

Is your muslim problem really that bad???
Your algebra isn't adding up here.
follow the arrows

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2009, 09:15:27 PM »

"My Sikh shall not use the razor. For him the use of razor or shaving the chin shall be as sinful as incest. For the Khalsa such a symbol is prescribed so that a Sikh cannot remain undistinguishable from among a hundred thousand Hindus or Muslims; because how can he hide himself with hair and turban on his head and with a flowing beard?"

damn incest huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesh_(Sikhism)
A

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2009, 09:20:54 PM »
Pakis try to groom Sikh girls and also in recent months have created websites detailing graphic pics of young Sikhs to shame their families.

Post up the website I need to beat my meat pretty soon.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2009, 02:47:15 AM »
"My Sikh shall not use the deodorant. For him the use of razor or shaving the chin shall be as sinful as incest. For the Khalsa such a symbol is prescribed so that a Sikh cannot remain undistinguishable from among a hundred thousand Hindus or Muslims; because how can he hide himself with hair and turban on his head and with a flowing beard?"

damn incest huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesh_(Sikhism)

Fixed
HAHA, RON.....

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2009, 03:31:29 AM »
Yes, it is one of the best cities, no doubt. Even found a 'Canadian' bar near Covent Garden (which is now a mall). Pretty disappointing, but the locals seemed to like it. Hell, they like any pub, and they seem to spend more time drinking on the road in front of the pub than they do actually inside.

Covent Garden is not a mall mate (not in the traditional sense). While it does have shops (and always have done) it is still predominatly pubs etc.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2009, 03:36:12 AM »
Covent Garden is not a mall mate (not in the traditional sense). While it does have shops (and always have done) it is still predominatly pubs etc.
When I was last there, I was with my Da (a Brit), and I remember looking around - it's kinda like an atrium - and thinking it looked pretty good. The look on my Da's face was priceless: everything he grew up with was now gone and replaced by crap. We left right after that. He didn't say a word.   

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2009, 03:39:17 AM »
i find indians are well liked in the uk, theyve intergrated quite well, they get pissed and have a laugh.... they slag pakis off too, hate them  more than us..

its the muslim problem that truely sickens me!

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2009, 03:40:58 AM »
When I was last there, I was with my Da (a Brit), and I remember looking around - it's kinda like an atrium - and thinking it looked pretty good. The look on my Da's face was priceless: everything he grew up with was now gone and replaced by crap. We left right after that. He didn't say a word.   

I will admit its all changing, however there is still a shop there that i used to go to as a small lad. BTW have a great time in London mate, if your into your history its the best place in the world. historical architecture from the last two thousand years. Also great nite life.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2009, 03:46:20 AM »
I will admit its all changing, however there is still a shop there that i used to go to as a small lad. BTW have a great time in London mate, if your into your history its the best place in the world. historical architecture from the last two thousand years. Also great nite life.
Thanks! I refer to that trip as my Da's Farewell Tour. He doesn't think it's very funny. I'll be flying into Manchester and visiting relatives in the Midlands for 10 days before taking the train to Edinburgh for a few days. I will enjoy myself, that's a given. Good people all 'round. 

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2009, 03:51:25 AM »
Thanks! I refer to that trip as my Da's Farewell Tour. He doesn't think it's very funny. I'll be flying into Manchester and visiting relatives in the Midlands for 10 days before taking the train to Edinburgh for a few days. I will enjoy myself, that's a given. Good people all 'round. 

Edinburgh is a great city also. enjoy. 8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2009, 03:53:28 AM »
edingborough is a great place to visit, very freindly too compared to the rest of scotland...

newcastle and liverpool are the party towns tho.....

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2009, 05:49:24 AM »
Dumb fucking rednecks Americans at it again.

Sikhs are Indian!!!!! Muslims / Arabs have always been their number 1 enemy. Sikhs were on the verge of genocide as Muslims tried killing of the race off hundreds of years ago. India is also Americas biggest ally in Asia imo - you guys should have more sense sometimes.

Look through your history books you clowns, more than 1 million Sikhs volunteered to fight in the World Wars, and they were awarded more Victoria Crosses for bravery than any other ethnic race.

Many of my friends in the UK are Sikhs, they hate Muslims /Pakis/Arabs with a vengeance. Pakis try to groom Sikh girls and also in recent months have created websites detailing graphic pics of young Sikhs to shame their families.

You guys need to be less ignorant and open your fucking eyes, no wonder most people think your thick as shit. Sikhs are some of the bravest, honest most loyal fuckers i have ever met. Ask any white person in the UK if they don't think the same thing about Sikh people.

ok 'Supremor'

They should still shave those ratty beards and take those towels off their heads
no respect for dignity

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2009, 05:50:47 AM »
Your algebra isn't adding up here.

all the same to me and many others

suckmymuscle

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2009, 07:11:30 AM »
  Sikhs are Hindus, methinks. They belong to the warrior caste. Regardless, Dorian Yates will never allow Muslims to take over England. He did a good job keeping them out during his youth as a skinhead, and one day he will be prime-minister and will ban all Muslim immigration into the Emerald Island.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2009, 07:45:08 AM »
ok 'Supremor'

They should still shave those ratty beards and take those towels off their heads
no respect for dignity

Well actually Sikhism was only created 500 years ago making it the one of the worlds youngest religions. As you know most religions are misconstrued with time, the original message of Sikhism makes no point to wear a Turban or keep a beard as part of the religion.

The only reason this was incorporated into the religion was because when the religion was created and most followers came from area of India called the Punjab. Please note most of Punjab was inhabited from tribes which originated from Central Europe - this is the reason why Sikhs are far lighter in skin tone and much taller than the natural inhabitants of India (Dravidians). Sikhs were basically persecuted from both Hindus and Muslims (Muslims being the rulers at the time).

Because of the constant force and annihilation of Sikhs in India, they became a martial race, every child was reared as a warrior and the Guru's or shall i say Generals or leaders at the time decided certain traits which would be ideal for survival in the battle field. Keeping a Turban firstly shields you from heat and secondly identified Sikhs on the battlefield from Muslims. It is basically just a form of army clothing and a way warriors could recognise each other on the battlefield.

It was incorporated into the religion much after and obviously the ignorant follow this blindly. In fact any Sikhs with a Turban or a beard should always help any person in need or in trouble. This is like identifying a police officer by his clothing - Sikhs by nature are brave because they are a martial race and have been fighting Muslims for centuries. Check the Pakistan - India war in the last Century and you will see how India without Sikhs would be overrun by Muslims.

In fact most Sikhs - particularly higher bloodlines like Jatts have Aryan blood as they all migrated from Europe.

Also, Lax just to let you know nearly all my Sikh friends and there fathers in the UK do not wear a Turban or a beard, it is actually a very small percentage of UK Sikhs who keep a turban or a beard - trust me on this one.

Plus if you think you hate Arabs or Muslims then try talking to a Sikh guy (particularly Jatt race ones) - they are in constant battle against them.

No, Sikhs are not Hindu's but live side by side with them in India. Obviously before Sikhism was created most Sikhs were Hindu's. Just remember India has hundreds of tribes and bloodlines.

Hope this helps, i hate ignorance and hate it when people go against my friends such as Sikhs just because they are brown skinned. Most people i do business with know the difference and will always tell you Sikhs are well incorporated into their society.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2009, 07:50:06 AM »
Well actually Sikhism was only created 500 years ago making it the one of the worlds youngest religions. As you know most religions are misconstrued with time, the original message of Sikhism makes no point to wear a Turban or keep a beard as part of the religion.

The only reason this was incorporated into the religion was because when the religion was created and most followers came from area of India called the Punjab. Please note most of Punjab was inhabited from tribes which originated from Central Europe - this is the reason why Sikhs are far lighter in skin tone and much taller than the natural inhabitants of India (Dravidians). Sikhs were basically persecuted from both Hindus and Muslims (Muslims being the rulers at the time).

Because of the constant force and annihilation of Sikhs in India, they became a martial race, every child was reared as a warrior and the Guru's or shall i say Generals or leaders at the time decided certain traits which would be ideal for survival in the battle field. Keeping a Turban firstly shields you from heat and secondly identified Sikhs on the battlefield from Muslims. It is basically just a form of army clothing and a way warriors could recognise each other on the battlefield.

It was incorporated into the religion much after and obviously the ignorant follow this blindly. In fact any Sikhs with a Turban or a beard should always help any person in need or in trouble. This is like identifying a police officer by his clothing - Sikhs by nature are brave because they are a martial race and have been fighting Muslims for centuries. Check the Pakistan - India war in the last Century and you will see how India without Sikhs would be overrun by Muslims.

In fact most Sikhs - particularly higher bloodlines like Jatts have Aryan blood as they all migrated from Europe.

Also, Lax just to let you know nearly all my Sikh friends and there fathers in the UK do not wear a Turban or a beard, it is actually a very small percentage of UK Sikhs who keep a turban or a beard - trust me on this one.

Plus if you think you hate Arabs or Muslims then try talking to a Sikh guy (particularly Jatt race ones) - they are in constant battle against them.

No, Sikhs are not Hindu's but live side by side with them in India. Obviously before Sikhism was created most Sikhs were Hindu's. Just remember India has hundreds of tribes and bloodlines.

Hope this helps, i hate ignorance and hate it when people go against my friends such as Sikhs just because they are brown skinned. Most people i do business with know the difference and will always tell you Sikhs are well incorporated into their society.

did not read this
however
we need profiling here
despite what libs say
if several gentlemen with turbans
are trying to get on my plane
I ain't boarding

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2009, 07:50:20 AM »
  Sikhs are Hindus, methinks. They belong to the warrior caste. Regardless, Dorian Yates will never allow Muslims to take over England. He did a good job keeping them out during his youth as a skinhead, and one day he will be prime-minister and will ban all Muslim immigration into the Emerald Island.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hahaha I'd seriously love to see the great Mr. Yates become the English Prime minister one day - he's as intelligent and hard working as they come, not to mention his common sense grounding and blue collar work ethics.

Nasser on the other hand, would still be stuck with selling his soiled posing trunks :-\

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2009, 07:54:27 AM »
No, Sikhs are not Hindu's but live side by side with them in India.

You're right. My mistake. It just so happens that in Hinduism there is also a warrior caste, so I confused them both.

Obviously before Sikhism was created most Sikhs were Hindu's.

This is another reason for mistaking Sikhs with Hindus: the former were originally part of the latter, and they kept their original role as warriors and only changed the name of their religion.

SUCKMYMUSCLE