Author Topic: Hey England...WTF???  (Read 7909 times)

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Hey England...WTF???
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2009, 04:40:56 AM »
Sikh women ages 18-35 literally have too much power in Sikh households nowadays. In the past in the UK that is, both adults will find jobs (please keep in mind some of these tough bastards would work 12 hour shift 7 days a week, plus you don't get any attitude from old school Sikhs) and then it was the woman's role to still prepare food and keep the house in shape (ala 50s America). Most of the women had to work because most men got low paid jobs.

However, the Sikh woman now are more dominant than ever before, they are about 90% same as white women in the UK but they have not tipped over the edge just yet and still maintain some decency and modesty (basing this on the ones i know). They seem to still have some values and are often very faithful to there husbands. However, we all know the tide is turning and women are becoming just like men, Sikh women are also going in the same direction.

Also, back in the day Sikhs had arrange marriages - before you bash go ahead and look at the divorce stats. Nowadays every Sikh i know is having love marriages - i also have noticed the divorce rate rising too.

Basically Sikh women are quite fucking dominant and treated more than equally (i dated a Sikh girl for about 2 years, she was extremely caring and faithful, however, i cannot generalise based on my own experience). Sometimes we have to keep in mind though that our women's rights have gone to far, women should not act like men and this is causing major breakdown in morals - look at UK binge drinking scene, women are getting more fucked up than the men.

Yet to meet a Sikh girl who did not dress or act like a Western chick, or on that hand forced to marry. However, this is just based on my own experience.

Dated a Sikh girl at university for a few months....holy shit was she a good fuck...pity the girl was batshit insane :(

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2009, 06:18:38 AM »
Don't you think it's cool that reality isn't skin-deep to some people? If dark skin and a beard troubles you then your upbringing was poor.

my upbringing was better than most

parents still married happily after 50 years

more than 60% cannot say that, including likely you

and I simply speak outwardly same as most think and keep in their heads

like it or not

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2009, 02:16:39 PM »
Spot on...the Labour Government has really been responsible for this mess though. Trouble is I doubt a Conservative government would be much different, David Cameron will be the next PM but he is definitely not the long term solution, not matter how many teenage magazines he seems to appear in.

But he's down with the kidz Yo!