Author Topic: Jacksonville Pro - And the winner is...  (Read 10142 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Jacksonville Pro - And the winner is...
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2009, 02:44:49 PM »
competing against yourself is the greatest and most rewarding challenge

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2009, 02:46:29 PM »
What competion are you entering? NPC?
Why!?
I am living in SPAIN!!
So, IFBB-Spain.

Paco recomend me to do a natural show. But, we think its bullshit too. Cus, people do GH there. :-\
Bunch of hypocrite.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2009, 02:47:15 PM »
Yeah, Paco also tell me many time.
Improving is important.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2009, 02:53:15 PM »
Why!?
I am living in SPAIN!!
So, IFBB-Spain.

Paco recomend me to do a natural show. But, we think its bullshit too. Cus, people do GH there. :-\
Bunch of hypocrite.
Exactly even in natural shows there is corruption I have experienced this so you have to make a decision to stay natural or not too. You have a nice natural physique but maybe going up against steriod users even in a natural show. Although staying with the natural show you have a better chance.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2009, 02:54:20 PM »
Thats why I gave up competing i didnt want to take drugs to get to a higher level ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2009, 02:57:45 PM »
stan still claim to be natural and "doesn't understand why guys take the risks" like he said in the discovery channel documentary?

E
E

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2009, 02:59:37 PM »
Yeah, you're right. Competing against yourself is rewarding but wouldn't it be great to be able to do a natural show and to be certain that all competitors are competing on an even playing field? Working hard in the gym and out to see how far you can take your Physique and then competing against others that have the same drive and motivation as you do.  Leaving it all on the stage and seeing who comes out standing with the hardware.  Thats awesome. To bad it may be just a pipe dream.  The simplest solution for keeping everything even is to pretty much say anything goes.  It's a shame but it's true.

Shouldn't let that discourage you and stop your hard work.  It's paying off.

Pat

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2009, 02:59:59 PM »
stan still claim to be natural and "doesn't understand why guys take the risks" like he said in the discovery channel documentary?

E
Hey Earl who is Stan?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2009, 03:01:08 PM »
Yeah, you're right. Competing against yourself is rewarding but wouldn't it be great to be able to do a natural show and to be certain that all competitors are competing on an even playing field? Working hard in the gym and out to see how far you can take your Physique and then competing against others that have the same drive and motivation as you do.  Leaving it all on the stage and seeing who comes out standing with the hardware.  Thats awesome. To bad it may be just a pipe dream.  The simplest solution for keeping everything even is to pretty much say anything goes.  It's a shame but it's true.

Shouldn't let that discourage you and stop your hard work.  It's paying off.

Pat
Nice post Turner - spot on

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2009, 03:02:29 PM »
Exactly even in natural shows there is corruption I have experienced this so you have to make a decision to stay natural or not too. You have a nice natural physique but maybe going up against steriod users even in a natural show. Although staying with the natural show you have a better chance.
That is happening to me too.
I enjoy the guest appearance 1000times more than competition which i can pose only 1min also. :-\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2009, 03:05:34 PM »
E

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2009, 03:09:46 PM »
That is happening to me too.
I enjoy the guest appearance 1000times more than competition which i can pose only 1min also. :-\
kyomu I entered and won many shows and enjoyed guest posing and entertaining the most as well. I quit competing because to take it to the next level meant drugs I didnt want jeopardize my health for a trophy I have many trophies now just collecting dust. You will soon have to make that decision my friend.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2009, 03:12:44 PM »
kyomu I entered and won many shows and enjoyed guest posing and entertaining the most as well. I quit competing because to take it to the next level meant drugs I didnt want jeopardize my health for a trophy I have many trophies now just collecting dust. You will soon have to make that decision my friend.
Hehe, I have already made. ;)
I have seen so many bbers there. Enough is enough.
And I am doing Taoist meditation too as you know.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2009, 03:17:10 PM »
Hehe, I have already made. ;)
I saw so many bbers there. Enough is enough.
And I am doing Taoist meditation too as you know.
kyomu I read a Taoist book and meditate every day as you. I love bobybuilding and entertainment as you, its a shame that to get to the top in bodybuilding you have to do the drugs. This depressed me very much when I realized it. The decision is on you I decided not to but wouldnt think bad of you if you did.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2009, 03:22:05 PM »
kyomu I read a Taoist book and meditate every day as you. I love bobybuilding and entertainment as you, its a shame that to get to the top in bodybuilding you have to do the drugs. This depressed me very much when I realized it. The decision is on you I decided not to but wouldnt think bad of you if you did.
No need to live in the Karma(Causality and effect). That always bring stress to us.
Just enjoy the present. If you enjoy and cencentrate it enough,without notice, the life always bring us a great unknown present  as Forrest gump said! ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2009, 03:23:35 PM »
No need to live in the Karma(Causality and effect). That always bring stress to us.
Just enjoy the present. If you enjoy and cencentrate it enough,without notice, the life always bring us a great unknown present  as Forrest gump said! ;)
You are correct :)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2009, 03:41:36 PM »

Hey Kyomu, off topic, how long have you been living in Spain? And why did you not stay in Japan?? Business I assume.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2009, 03:54:30 PM »
RESULTS SURE WERE STRANGE. THE WINNER WAS OK SEXY BU NOT SUBERB SEXY. WORD
MIRAGETROPIN

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2009, 04:02:20 PM »
RESULTS SURE WERE STRANGE. THE WINNER WAS OK SEXY BU NOT SUBERB SEXY. WORD

The winner was "Slurp," pure sex appeal! ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2009, 04:08:52 PM »

Hey Kyomu, off topic, how long have you been living in Spain? And why did you not stay in Japan?? Business I assume.
I have been here since 1993.
Some years, i went back.
Lots of story,human relationship, business....etc. My life is totaly out of my controle.
I dont have any clue of myself.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2009, 04:11:59 PM »
SPAIN IS VERY STUPID. MANYANA MANYANA. JUST ALITLLE SEXY, JUST A BIT. NEEDS MORE SEXY WORK. WORD
MIRAGETROPIN

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2009, 04:34:32 PM »
I have been here since 1993.
Some years, i went back.
Lots of story,human relationship, business....etc. My life is totaly out of my controle.
I dont have any clue of myself.

I see. I've been to Madrid for three days and visited some friends there who moved from South America. From what I remember I liked it a lot. Probably will head back there someday. Got to brush up on my spanish, lol.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2009, 05:29:23 PM »
I am wondering if Stan is still claiming to be natural.I find it hard to beleive at this point.Tricky also claims to be natural.
I dont think these guys are hitting the juice hard but I think there using a lil something something .

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2009, 06:30:39 PM »
I am wondering if Stan is still claiming to be natural.I find it hard to beleive at this point.Tricky also claims to be natural.
I dont think these guys are hitting the juice hard but I think there using a lil something something .

Stan hasn't claimed natural for a very long time, ever since he started competing in the NPC's. He stated he was in the muscle mania comps, but even that's suspect.

As far as what I've heard, he uses, but not heavily like most pros or amatuers. In the off season you can clearly see that he is off. Pretty smart if you ask me, he has been in bbing competitions for around 10 years now and still haven't burned out. Plus he is 36, not considered old, but entering his prime years now.

Stan is more of a guy who enters contests for the love and publicity of it, I am sure he is well off at what he does, can't say the same about most guys. 

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: PICS ARE UP! - Dexter Jackson Classic/ JAX PRO
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2009, 07:22:32 PM »
try posting a pic where he is flexing, Vince

Exactly...