Author Topic: Sexy Arab Women  (Read 18886 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Arab woman...
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2010, 08:28:41 PM »
We are not a culture that appreciates modesty so anything like that seems extra foreign.

i know this well my friend but you have to know that here in arab countries too there are a lot of girls who dont wear hijab and wear very open and tight clothes.. also a lot of those who wear hijab wear at the same time very tight clothes.. those who wear "true hijab" are small percentage!!..

of course non of the egyptian christian girls cover their hair and most of them wear open clothes (a lot of muslim girls too wear open/tight clothes).. when my wife was still a student one of her christian colleagues told her that he was attracted to muslim girls who wear true hijab the most!!..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Sexy Arab Women
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2010, 09:33:11 PM »
Oh so you watched the movie 300. You must be an expert on persian history now. Congratulations.
Dude if that's you in your avatar, you look like Gay Iranian George Michael. Too heavy on the colored in eyebrows there. although, you do get a + for the chin strap

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2010, 01:46:06 AM »
ttt

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Arab woman...
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2010, 08:48:58 AM »
hijab makes you imagine what lies beneath ;)
I also like the hijab, like when I see a group of ladies at the University I'm like damn girls what's underneath!   :P

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2010, 10:17:47 AM »
stop melting down Resident Persian PlGayboy
he is probably 10% persian maximum.  ::) There is nobody who is more than 50% persian left on Earth.