Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman called out!  (Read 16107 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ronnie Coleman called out!
« on: August 01, 2009, 02:31:38 PM »
Ronnie was asked his prediction of the top 6 for this years' O:

1. Dex
2. Kai
3. Vic
4. Phil
5. Jay
6. Wolfe

He puts the 2 white guys in the bottom.  If the situation were reversed and a white guy put 2 black guys last, people would be screaming "RACISM!"  However, if a black guy puts the white folks last, nothing.  Quite the double standard in America. 
you are gay.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie Coleman called out!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 02:35:26 PM »
ain't nothing but a peanut

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 02:35:52 PM »
I agree.He's a racist pig that has the vocabulary of a 4 year old.dudes dumb as a box of rocks with Zero charisma.And yet the sheep believe he's the Shepard.
DAWG

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 02:35:56 PM »

1. Dex
2. Kai
3. Vic
4. Phil
5. Jay
6. Wolfe

He puts the 2 white guys in the bottom.  If the situation were reversed and a white guy put 2 black guys last, people would be screaming "RACISM!"  However, if a black guy puts the white folks last, nothing.  Quite the double standard in America. 
How low are you setting the bar to be screaming racism over this!? Just one guy's opinion. Let it go at that.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 02:37:34 PM »

1. Dex
2. Kai
3. Vic
4. Phil
5. Jay
6. Wolfe

You have quite the victim complex.  Poor theworm, living in such a cruel world where reverse racists rule the world.  ::)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 02:38:02 PM »
calm down, Professor Gates

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 02:40:24 PM »
i'm much more offended he placed the fridge ahead of wolf than i am he picked the brothas ahead of the crackers

**this is just one cracker's opinion

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 02:41:01 PM »
Are you implying we should call that racism? What if we did the exact opposite and made the black people stop their racist claims.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 02:41:29 PM »

1. Dex
2. Kai
3. Vic
4. Phil
5. Jay
6. Wolfe

Dex wont win this year no matter what

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 02:41:50 PM »
i'm much more offended he placed the fridge ahead of wolf than i am he picked the brothas ahead of the crackers

**this is just one cracker's opinion

Yeah and did he write Wolf's name wrong or was it somebody elses mistake?  ???

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 02:44:10 PM »
It's true though...you'll never see a black bodybuilder ever say anything good about Wolf..even though he pretty much destroys most of the top guys. If Wolf was black, they'd be raving about him.  None of them gave Centopani his props for winning the New York Pro show either..even though he looks awesome.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 02:47:13 PM »
It's true though...you'll never see a black bodybuilder ever say anything good about Wolf..even though he pretty much destroys most of the top guys. If Wolf was black, they'd be raving about him.  None of them gave Centopani his props for winning the New York Pro show either..even though he looks awesome.

That's right. Wolf gets more shit than anybody else, ever.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 02:47:20 PM »

Life is so unfair!  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2009, 02:48:55 PM »

1. Dex
2. Kai
3. Vic
4. Phil
5. Jay
6. Wolfe

it would be the story of the year if Cutler dropped from 1st, 1st, and 2nd down to 5th.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 02:49:08 PM »
BS,,,ronnie last year said that wolf was better than phil and that wolf would place ahead of phil,,,pure BS though you will ignore this post  ::) and focus on black saying what white

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2009, 02:49:25 PM »

1. Dex
2. Kai
3. Vic
4. Phil
5. Jay
6. Wolfe

hahaha
Oh...Monica!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2009, 02:54:09 PM »
You have quite the victim complex.  Poor theworm, living in such a cruel world where reverse racists rule the world.  ::)

Just calling it as it is son.

I watch the news.  Anytime something happens to a black person, they throw the race card out there.  Anytime a black dude gets pulled over, its racism.  WTF?  I got pulled over 6-7 times for no reason...

All I am saying is, we can't have it both ways.  If blacks want to end racism, they also have to make steps themselves.  They are much more racist than whites are  (shit, white folks elected a black man as their leader!!!).
you are gay.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 02:55:11 PM »

1. Dex
2. Kai
3. Vic
4. Phil
5. Jay
6. Wolfe

In the context of bodybuilding, what you've written is silly. A lot of the top guys are black, deal with it. Dexter did actually beat Jay and Wolf etc last year, is that some how racist? The fact you created a non-existant double standard makes me think your mother was anally raped by a black man whilst two black cocks were aimed at her eyes. :)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2009, 02:57:13 PM »
In the context of bodybuilding, what you've written is silly. A lot of the top guys are black, deal with it. Dexter did actually beat Jay and Wolf etc last year, is that some how racist? The fact you created a non-existant double standard makes me think your mother was anally raped by a black man whilst two black cocks were aimed at her eyes. :)

your blind son.  A black man is saying Jay (been top 2 the past 7 years, won twice) will fall to 5th place, behind 4 black dudes.  Just a little ironic the two (pretty good) white BBers are last.  Huge coincidence?  I am not as blind as you.
you are gay.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2009, 02:58:06 PM »
That's right. Wolf gets more shit than anybody else, ever.

oh come on..wolf has taken a step back..you know it and so does everyone else

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2009, 02:59:35 PM »
your blind son.  A black man is saying Jay (been top 2 the past 7 years, won twice) will fall to 5th place, behind 4 black dudes.  Just a little ironic the two (pretty good) white BBers are last.  Huge coincidence?  I am not as blind as you.

your out of your mind

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2009, 03:00:47 PM »

No one's calling you blind.  Just a big self-pitying crybaby.  That's all :)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2009, 03:00:53 PM »
another example:

Obama says the white cop acted "stupidly" before he even knew the story.

If Bush said the "black criminal was acting disorderly" before he knew the story, people would be calling Bush a racist on the TV for the next 6 months!!!
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2009, 03:02:08 PM »
this just does not add up.  i hope someone can explain why this double standard is ok in America.
you are gay.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 03:02:44 PM »
another example:

Obama says the white cop acted "stupidly" before he even knew the story.

If Bush said the "black criminal was acting disorderly" before he knew the story, people would be calling Bush a racist on the TV for the next 6 months!!!

Oh, waah! I'm more concerned about Obama keeping his hands out of my pockets than about whether he called some stupid cop stupid.