Author Topic: i know how to put on quality mass  (Read 3639 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i know how to put on quality mass
« on: August 01, 2009, 05:14:46 PM »
the j-rodriguez vid got me understandin that its ALL about the water, starting even first thing. Basically i wasnt drinking enough water for energy purposes as well as sending digested foods aminos to the blood stream quicker than without massive amounts of water. Im having as much water and food as i need energy for

also i learn that in the morning that 2 cups of brewers yeast for its phosphorus content can steal bone mass, thus i have concluded it to be correct that attaining a gallong of milk in the AM to off set this
A

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: i know how to put on quality mass
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 05:21:24 PM »
the j-rodriguez vid got me understandin that its ALL about the water, the steroids, starting even first thing. Basically i wasnt drinking enough water taking enough roids for energy purposes as well as sending digested foods aminos to the blood stream quicker than without massive amounts of water. dbol. Im having as much water test and food as i need energy for

also i learn that in the morning that 2 cups of brewers yeast for its phosphorus content can steal bone mass, thus i have concluded it to be correct that attaining a gallong of milk in 2 anadrols in the AM to off set this

fixed.
you are gay.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 05:22:23 PM »
the j-rodriguez vid got me understandin that its ALL about the water, starting even first thing. Basically i wasnt drinking enough water for energy purposes as well as sending digested foods aminos to the blood stream quicker than without massive amounts of water. Im having as much water and food as i need energy for

also i learn that in the morning that 2 cups of brewers yeast for its phosphorus content can steal bone mass, thus i have concluded it to be correct that attaining a gallong of milk in the AM to off set this

Drinking a gallon of milk every morning.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 05:22:57 PM »
Johnny do you think that if you ate more like jrod that you would look more like jrod?  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 05:24:56 PM »
Drinking a gallon of milk every morning.

yes but a skim milk BY ITSELF will make you shit water

HOWEVER eating 2 cups of brewers years as the synergistic for growth and the antagonist balancer from phosphorus and 1/2 -1 gallon of skim milk does not give you the shits and makes for a body repairing mixture
A

WeiB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I needed some time out from Dubai, India.
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 05:29:23 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 05:31:30 PM »
Johnny do you think that if you ate more like jrod that you would look more like jrod?  

i could be much bigger than him, he is currently At the boundaries of knowledge for fatloss but slightly distant temple for mass gaining. I beleive he is at his limitations  allowing himself  to B at currently without much variances.because it is not in his personality. Thus he will maintain this remote but fruitfull area

However me the Falcango is approaching bounderies of knowledge for fatloss while simultaniously approaching the temple of mass gaining
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 05:35:21 PM »

yes but a skim milk BY ITSELF will make you shit water

HOWEVER eating 2 cups of brewers years as the synergistic for growth and the antagonist balancer from phosphorus and 1/2 -1 gallon of skim milk does not give you the shits and makes for a body repairing mixture

You can't drink a gallon of milk every morning.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 05:37:03 PM »
i could be much bigger than him, he is currently At the boundaries of knowledge for fatloss but slightly distant temple for mass gaining. I beleive he is at his limitations  allowing himself  to B at currently without much variances.because it is not in his personality. Thus he will maintain this remote but fruitfull area

However me the Falcango is approaching bounderies of knowledge for fatloss while simultaniously approaching the temple of mass gaining

Understood.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 05:37:15 PM »
only steroids gives you steroid like muscles.
you are gay.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 05:38:43 PM »
only steroids gives you steroid like muscles.

j-rod has normal mass and the discipline of water drinking
A

WeiB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I needed some time out from Dubai, India.
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 05:40:02 PM »
j-rod has normal mass and the discipline of water drinking

He also adds allot of salt to his foods...perhaps it is sea salt?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 05:42:20 PM »
I have been drinking more water and getting much better workouts

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2009, 06:08:19 PM »
hows the non alcohol approach goin for ya falcon.
DAWG

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 06:14:40 PM »
i always knew youd have the secrets big johnnay

thanks
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »
He also adds allot of salt to his foods...perhaps it is sea salt?

perhaps it is Weiber Failurcount
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2009, 06:17:23 PM »
hows the non alcohol approach goin for ya falcon.

easy just eating plenty of food and energy levels seem about right. i attribute it to the water drinking discipline combined with plenty of fruit(watermelon) fiber(flax)and mass foods (with fat) like chips ect and always drinking as much milk as possible in the AM
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 06:21:27 PM »
Johnny, you should try your black bro Jamal Falcon's workout for epic leans, and functional strength.  I feel like Jamal's workout will enable you to simultaneously build muscle while keeping the skin tight, as well as making sure the council of Weegars know that you're still 'keeping it real'

Air Falcon

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2009, 06:24:23 PM »
easy just eating plenty of food and energy levels seem about right. i attribute it to the water drinking discipline combined with plenty of fruit(watermelon) fiber(flax)and mass foods (with fat) like chips ect and always drinking as much milk as possible in the AM

so physically your coming around not mentally yet though.
DAWG

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2009, 06:32:14 PM »
Johnny, you should try your black bro Jamal Falcon's workout for epic leans, and functional strength.  I feel like Jamal's workout will enable you to simultaneously build muscle while keeping the skin tight, as well as making sure the council of Weegars know that you're still 'keeping it real'

Jamal falcons workout is too hard for me to do, He is at his greatest point coming from a background of poverty in early youth causing him to suffer early on by the wallet of his parents in turn blessing him with early epic leans from day one, in order for me to do Jamal Falcons workout i must attain epic leans through massive amount of water to dilute the massive amounts of food im eating now to balance out a more gluttonus early child hood at the hand of parents who bought massive amounts of food because the economy was perfect at my youth to do so
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2009, 06:36:07 PM »
The only way you are gonna catch me drinking a gallon of ANYTHING in one sitting is if there is a piss test coming up.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 05:19:47 AM »
The only way you are gonna catch me drinking a gallon of ANYTHING in one sitting is if there is a piss test coming up.

What do you mean big boy ?
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 05:23:44 AM »
Makes sence.
We may underestimate the water intake.
Good post.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2009, 05:25:55 AM »
Makes sence.
We may underestimate the water intake.
Good post.

yeah we think because it has no calories that it does nothing, we forget how the dynamic properties of water Be Are Is Was Will be for continuing a prolonged mass building taka falco workout scenario
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2009, 05:27:51 AM »
yeah we think because it has no calories that it does nothing, we forget how the dynamic properties of water Be Are Is Was Will be for continuing a prolonged mass building taka falco workout scenario
Yeah. In addition, almost 80% of muscle is water!