Author Topic: Leave your baggage at the door  (Read 1551 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Leave your baggage at the door
« on: August 01, 2009, 09:06:31 PM »
When you leave your house to go to the gym and train what goes through your mind ?What goes through my mind is my plan of attack on the weights, and focusing on what I am going to put my body through.The moment you step out of your car and your feet hit the pavement every problem and all your worries shall stop.Its should be like the sprinter hears the starting gun fire.He starts his sprint, with one thing in mind giving everything he has from start to finish.When your in the gym train each and every set like a 100 yard, dash, all out and give everything you got.Bodybuilding is sprint not a marathon.Its not how much you train its how hard you train.So don't let problems outside the gym effect your thoughts, and take you out of your focus in the gym.
When you train, don't bring your phone don't talk to people stay in a very determined and focused state.
Who cares what other people or wearing, or the bimbo wearing shorts shorts on the stairmaster.Those distractions don't do anything but take you out of your focused driven state.If you focus on your training giving every ounce of energy, into each set and each rep, you will find you will reach a pinnacle in your mind and your physique.When your mind wanders while you train, or you can get sloppy, and this can cause injury.The mind is a very powerful tool.You can only achieve what your mind can conceive.If you don't set limits on yourself you can have unlimited potential.Just like a fish, it will only grow as big, as the tank IT is put into.How big of a tank are you going to put yourself in.Don't set limits,always ch allege yourself to train harder, lift a little more, and push yourself a little harder.You can always train harder, you can always reach for another level.If you think you train hard, there is always someone who trains harder then you.Don't ever settle for less then what you can really achieve.
There is unlimited potential In a unlimited mind.Most people live like they are driving with the parking brake on.This is insane,because they are the only ones who are holding themselves back from the physique that truly want.I see so many guys who have all these lame ass excuses why they cant eat 7 meals a day, or push themselves to the limit.Yet they want to have a physique that turns heads.When you train, it should make a statement of who you are and what you stand for.When your in the gym, give everything you have.When your not in the gym enjoy life, and donut think about the gym.But when you pull into the parking lot at the gym and your foot hits the pavement all your troubles and worries stop.Its time to shut up and train!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Leave your baggage at the door
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 09:07:19 PM »
vb

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 09:28:18 PM »
When you leave your house to go to the gym and train what goes through your mind ?What goes through my mind is my plan of attack on the weights, and focusing on what I am going to put my body through.The moment you step out of your car and your feet hit the pavement every problem and all your worries shall stop.Its should be like the sprinter hears the starting gun fire.He starts his sprint, with one thing in mind giving everything he has from start to finish.When your in the gym train each and every set like a 100 yard, dash, all out and give everything you got.Bodybuilding is sprint not a marathon.Its not how much you train its how hard you train.So don't let problems outside the gym effect your thoughts, and take you out of your focus in the gym.
When you train, don't bring your phone don't talk to people stay in a very determined and focused state.
Who cares what other people or wearing, or the bimbo wearing shorts shorts on the stairmaster.Those distractions don't do anything but take you out of your focused driven state.If you focus on your training giving every ounce of energy, into each set and each rep, you will find you will reach a pinnacle in your mind and your physique.When your mind wanders while you train, or you can get sloppy, and this can cause injury.The mind is a very powerful tool.You can only achieve what your mind can conceive.If you don't set limits on yourself you can have unlimited potential.Just like a fish, it will only grow as big, as the tank IT is put into.How big of a tank are you going to put yourself in.Don't set limits,always ch allege yourself to train harder, lift a little more, and push yourself a little harder.You can always train harder, you can always reach for another level.If you think you train hard, there is always someone who trains harder then you.Don't ever settle for less then what you can really achieve.
There is unlimited potential In a unlimited mind.Most people live like they are driving with the parking brake on.This is insane,because they are the only ones who are holding themselves back from the physique that truly want.I see so many guys who have all these lame ass excuses why they cant eat 7 meals a day, or push themselves to the limit.Yet they want to have a physique that turns heads.When you train, it should make a statement of who you are and what you stand for.When your in the gym, give everything you have.When your not in the gym enjoy life, and donut think about the gym.But when you pull into the parking lot at the gym and your foot hits the pavement all your troubles and worries stop.Its time to shut up and train!!!!
You left you're paragraphs at the door.

As for the bimbo in the tight shorts, I love that.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 09:31:45 PM »
You left you're paragraphs at the door.

As for the bimbo in the tight shorts, I love that.

You left your grammar at the door.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 09:35:35 PM »
You left your grammar at the door.
Paragraphs are vital in a epic post like that.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 09:38:57 PM »
Just don't make the mistake I made the other day and leave your Plasmosis at the door...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 09:40:12 PM »
Just don't make the mistake I made the other day and leave your Plasmosis at the door...

HAHA

BTW how are sales going for that ground-breaking product?
Have they been up to keep up with the constant demand?

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 09:53:21 PM »
You repeated the same points over and over and over again just phrased differently.

You left effective use of the English language and brevity at the door.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 09:55:59 PM »
Oh brother..... ::)

Look at all the getbig.com English majors crawling out from underneath their rocks.  ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 10:02:20 PM »

Look at all the getbig.com English majors crawling out from underneath their rocks.  ::)

Too many dots there...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 10:04:28 PM »

It's Getbig.com
not getbig.com

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 10:07:00 PM »
Too many dots there...

I have no idea what you're talking about....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 10:08:49 PM »
I have no idea what you're talking about....

You shouldn't of started it in the first place.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2009, 10:09:30 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 10:16:24 PM »
You shouldn't of started it in the first place.

Agreed.

It was more out of boredom than anything.

I'm waiting for my girlfriend to come back from her ex husband's house but she is about 4 hours late coming home so I am just trying to pass the time until she comes back and then I can hold her sweet, virtuous body next to mine.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2009, 10:28:43 PM »
Agreed.

I'm waiting for my girlfriend to come back from her ex husband's house but she is about 4 hours late coming home so I am just trying to pass the time until she comes back and then I can hold her sweet, virtuous body next to mine.

I don't think you got what I meant you to get, so allow me to point out that I said "shouldn't of" (which a lot of people here use) instead of "shouldn't have", which is correct - you know, with you talking about English majors and all :)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2009, 10:37:02 PM »
Agreed.

dude i hope that's a joke....lol.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 11:02:14 PM »
I don't think you got what I meant you to get, so allow me to point out that I said "shouldn't of" (which a lot of people here use) instead of "shouldn't have", which is correct - you know, with you talking about English majors and all :)

lol

Looks like I fucked with the wrong dude!  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2009, 11:07:11 PM »

;D

HAHA, RON.....

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2009, 11:09:26 PM »
Agreed.

I'll send her home soon..