Author Topic: Palin's people deny rumors of her divorce  (Read 2971 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Palin's people deny rumors of her divorce
« on: August 01, 2009, 09:38:53 PM »
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2009/08/exclusive-sarah-and-todd-palin-are.html

I'm no Palin fan, but journalism like this is just garbage.

Interestingly - rumors like these were abound during the Mccain campaign - He didn't let her respond to baseless rumors.  On her own, she addresses all of them.  Good idea?

Sarah and Todd Palin aren't getting a divorce.

That's the word from the former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin herself, via a note on her Facebook page written by Meg Stapleton, Palin's spokesperson:

Yet again, some so-called journalists have decided to make up a story. There is no truth to the recent “story” (and story is the correct term for this type of fiction) that the Palins are divorcing. The Palins remain married, committed to each other and their family, and have not purchased land in Montana (last week it was reported to be Long Island).

Less than one week ago, Governor Palin asked the media to “quit making things up.” We appreciate that the more professional journalists decided to question this story before repeating it.
Claims that Alaska's first family are headed to divorce court were first published by two blogs on Saturday, with the Alaska Report blog stating that "multiple sources in Wasilla and Anchorage have confirmed the news."

The blog blamed the couple's purported troubles on a story in the supermarket tabloid National Enquirer, which ran during last year's presidential campaign, claiming Sarah Palin had had an affair.

The Immoral Minority blog claimed Saturday that Sarah Palin had purchased land in Montana, "and may be considering moving herself and the children as far away from Alaska as she can get."

Palin's spokespeople denied that claim as well.

Both blogs mentioned that Palin had been seen without her wedding ring during recent public appearances. This could not be independently confirmed, but a CBS News producer says Palin was frequently seen without her wedding band during last year's presidential race.

Thomas van Flein, an attorney for Palin, told CBS News that the divorce rumors and claims of a Montana land purchase were "categorically untrue," and that Palin may release a statement on the rumors shortly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Palin's people deny rumors of her divorce
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 09:53:13 PM »
This media outlet, if they made this up, was HIGHLY irresponsible, and she ought to get a lawyer and sue their pants off.  My guess is that unless they emerge with some evidence backing up their claim, she's gonna come out of this shining as the victim of a BS Media.  This is a terrible thing to write about a politician, particularly a retired one like her. 

Source: Alaska Report

AlaskaReport has learned this morning that Todd Palin and former Alaska governor Sarah Palin are to divorce. Multiple sources in Wasilla and Anchorage have confirmed the news.

A National Enquirer story exposing previous affairs on both sides led to a deterioration of their marriage and the stress from that led to Palin's resignation as governor of Alaska.

The Palins were noticeably not speaking to each other at last Sunday's resignation speech in Fairbanks.

Sarah has recently purchased land in Montana and is considering moving the family there.

MSNBC: (related)

Earlier this week.

Sarah Palin not only left her perch in the governor's office; she also left behind her husband Todd after yesterday's ceremony in Fairbanks.

After swearing in the new governor, Palin made a quick exit with daughter Piper and son Trigg in tow. She jumped in a Chevy Silverado twin cab driven by her security detail.

Todd Palin followed just seconds behind, and was left struggling to avoid a phalanx of cameras. The problem: His family had already left.

After reviewing our camera tape, you can hear someone ask, "No car for Todd?" Then Todd, the former First Dude, laughs and says, "They left me."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 09:58:19 PM »
This is pretty mild compared to the stories you posted (and defended) about her cheating on her husband, faking the pregnancy of the Down Syndrome baby, etc.  This one is a real yawner. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 10:03:39 PM »
This is pretty mild compared to the stories you posted (and defended) about her cheating on her husband, faking the pregnancy of the Down Syndrome baby, etc.  This one is a real yawner. 

well, I look at the liberal blogs with a lot more doubt these days.

They're probably full of crap on this one. 
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2009/08/exclusive-sarah-and-todd-palin-are.html

They give lots of details, but they have been wrong in the past.  I'm sure this one will prove to be false as well, as sordid as it is. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 10:50:08 PM »
well, I look at the liberal blogs with a lot more doubt these days.

They're probably full of crap on this one. 

They give lots of details, but they have been wrong in the past.  I'm sure this one will prove to be false as well, as sordid as it is. 
theyve been wrong in the past? when have they ever been right? name one palin related bs story you spouted off that turned out to be true

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 10:55:22 PM »
theyve been wrong in the past? when have they ever been right? name one palin related bs story you spouted off that turned out to be true

jury is still out on quite a few of them.

Mons Venus

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 06:21:57 AM »
This media outlet, if they made this up, was HIGHLY irresponsible, and she ought to get a lawyer and sue their pants off.  My guess is that unless they emerge with some evidence backing up their claim, she's gonna come out of this shining as the victim of a BS Media.  This is a terrible thing to write about a politician, particularly a retired one like her. 

Source: Alaska Report

AlaskaReport has learned this morning that Todd Palin and former Alaska governor Sarah Palin are to divorce. Multiple sources in Wasilla and Anchorage have confirmed the news.

A National Enquirer story exposing previous affairs on both sides led to a deterioration of their marriage and the stress from that led to Palin's resignation as governor of Alaska.

The Palins were noticeably not speaking to each other at last Sunday's resignation speech in Fairbanks.

Sarah has recently purchased land in Montana and is considering moving the family there.

MSNBC: (related)

Earlier this week.

Sarah Palin not only left her perch in the governor's office; she also left behind her husband Todd after yesterday's ceremony in Fairbanks.

After swearing in the new governor, Palin made a quick exit with daughter Piper and son Trigg in tow. She jumped in a Chevy Silverado twin cab driven by her security detail.

Todd Palin followed just seconds behind, and was left struggling to avoid a phalanx of cameras. The problem: His family had already left.

After reviewing our camera tape, you can hear someone ask, "No car for Todd?" Then Todd, the former First Dude, laughs and says, "They left me."

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 09:53:59 AM »

240 - this has already been discredited and is a lie. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 10:48:17 AM »

so not one, NOT ONE SINGLE LIE you spread on here and passed for truth has been proven?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 10:54:58 AM »
so not one, NOT ONE SINGLE LIE you spread on here and passed for truth has been proven?

Palin repaid $8k to the state for using state $ inappropriately to fly her family around.

So yeah, that was one accusation that ended up true.

Admit the critics were right on that one, and I'll come up with some more ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 11:00:19 AM »
Palin repaid $8k to the state for using state $ inappropriately to fly her family around.

So yeah, that was one accusation that ended up true.

Admit the critics were right on that one, and I'll come up with some more ;)
I believe that was after the election, correct? and that was from what blog?

I was referring to the far left blog rumors and the national enquirer  ::) you touted as truth on here what stories of theirs turned out to be true.

but sure that was correct, that make you feel better about being so severely wrong on the majority of the idiotic rumors you passed off as truth?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 11:04:27 AM »
That and  his wishing to god that Barry drifts center left before 2012 despite ZERO evidence for him ever doing that.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 11:14:52 AM »

Well, now you've agreed that "one" of my lies ended up being true.

but sure that was correct

Lie #2 -
Palin kept clothes she promised to give back BEFORE returning to alaska in November:

October 27, 2008 by Sarah Palin Scandals
Filed under: mass media 
Potential vice-president Sarah Palin promised yesterday that she would dump her expensive high-end designs that the Republican Party (RNC) bought her and return to her more common threads.

At a campaign stop in Tampa, Fla., Sarah Palin made a pointed effort to stress that she was wearing her own blazer and would no longer stump in borrowed couture.

“Those clothes are not my property, just like the lighting and the staging and everything else the RNC [Republican National Committee] purchased,” said Sarah Palin. “I’m not taking them with me. I’m back to wearing my own clothes from my favorite consignment shop in Anchorage, Alaska,” adding she had hoped to “ignore this wardrobe thing.”

And if you visit:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/01/sarah-palin-still-wearing_n_147520.html

You can see photographic evidence of her still wearing one of the outfits in Dec after returning to Alaska.

So this is lie #2 - do you agree?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 11:30:52 AM »
sure

now please the rumors you got from the left rumor mill blogs and the national enquirer

where those true or not?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2009, 11:46:03 AM »
So this is lie #2 - do you agree?

sure

Sweet.  We have two proven Palin lies. 

I have admitted I fell for some of those blog stories in the past.  I still think it's very fishy she waited 18 hours after water breaking (and 2 plane flights) to deliver, and that all skinny pregnant pics were removed from the alaska state website on a sunday, but that ship has sailed.

As far as the "affair" story from nat'l equirer, those divorce records (business partner divorce records) were sealed when she was selected as VP, and she refuses to sue them, as they have dared her to do.  They were right about Edwards and dared him to sue.  When Nat'l Enq dares you to sue, you don't, because it means they have evidence to the contrary.  Remember frank gifford?  He called them liars so they posted all the pics of the mistress and him in the hotel.

I have my own beliefs, but who cares, I'm not arguing those points.  She is a proven liar by your own admission.  We could spend all day arguing about her 3rd, 4th, and 5th lies, but why bother?  We agree she's a liar, tony.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 11:47:40 AM »

I have admitted I fell for some of those blog stories in the past.  I still think it's very fishy she waited 18 hours after water breaking (and 2 plane flights) to deliver, and that all skinny pregnant pics were removed from the alaska state website on a sunday, but that ship has sailed.

As far as the "affair" story from nat'l equirer, those divorce records (business partner divorce records) were sealed when she was selected as VP, and she refuses to sue them, as they have dared her to do.  They were right about Edwards and dared him to sue.  When Nat'l Enq dares you to sue, you don't, because it means they have evidence to the contrary.  Remember frank gifford?  He called them liars so they posted all the pics of the mistress and him in the hotel.

I have my own beliefs, but who cares, I'm not arguing those points.  She is a proven liar by your own admission.  We could spend all day arguing about her 3rd, 4th, and 5th lies, but why bother?  We agree she's a liar, tony.

240 - you know I like you, but seriously, hasnt this woman endured enough crap?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 11:50:14 AM »

everyones a liar and a hypocrite to some degree 240, look at obama he has lied more in the past 2 months then anybody yet you still believe in him? hahah funny how you believe what you want to believe...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 11:55:14 AM »
240 - you know I like you, but seriously, hasnt this woman endured enough crap?

Which is why I stated I believe she should sue the pants off this paper.

She's a private citizen now, and her business is none of ours.  I'm serious.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 12:01:48 PM »
Which is why I stated I believe she should sue the pants off this paper.

She's a private citizen now, and her business is none of ours.  I'm serious.

Not on Getbig.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2009, 11:11:56 PM »
this jsut gets better.  She's stooping to their level. 

Palin Lawyer Threatens To Serve Libel Papers At Kindergarten

Sarah Palin's lawyer threatened to serve a blogger with libel papers at the kindergarten where he works for writing a post saying the former Alaska governor was getting divorced.

Gryphen, who writes a blog called "The Immoral Minority," wrote on Saturday that "according to my source Sarah is finished with Todd and has decided to end their marriage."

Palin's lawyer, Thomas Van Flein, wrote a letter to the blogger, asking "if you want to be served with the summons and complaint at the kindergarten where you assist or at your residence."

Gryphen laughed off the threat, telling Alaska Report, "Nothing that I wrote in my post was meant to be malicious. I trust my source and simply reported what I had been told.
Threatening to serve legal papers to an educator in a room full of five year olds? Now that is malicious."

Palin's spokeswoman issued a statement denying the divorce story on Saturday.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 06:16:20 AM »
Its amazing,240 STILL believes the baby story.Hey 240,I heard the baby was actually an immaculate conception and he will take over for Obama as the Messiah.I hear Obama is going to go to the baby and ask him to pray for him to help cure his arm so he can throw a baseball like a man instead of a women.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 06:35:57 AM »
Its amazing,240 STILL believes the baby story.Hey 240,I heard the baby was actually an immaculate conception and he will take over for Obama as the Messiah.I hear Obama is going to go to the baby and ask him to pray for him to help cure his arm so he can throw a baseball like a man instead of a women.

Billy, our very own tony admitted two big palin lies in this thread.  Even supporters like tony admit her credibility is just not there. 

If you want to argue about which palin stories are truth and which are lies, have fun with that.  She's a proven liar, and you're still defending her statements.  Selling lemons, eh?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 06:55:32 AM »

And she got a pictorial spread...Have you seen her pics...I can understand why Frank di dwhat he had to do...

The problem with Palin, is that all this will come out, AGAIN ::). I swear her and Marion Barry should get together for "I am the Victim Tour", in which she can play "the bitch that set me up", and Barry can play "the Washington Elitists" 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 07:14:35 AM »
Billy, our very own tony admitted two big palin lies in this thread.  Even supporters like tony admit her credibility is just not there. 

If you want to argue about which palin stories are truth and which are lies, have fun with that.  She's a proven liar, and you're still defending her statements.  Selling lemons, eh?

Joe Biden has been proven to have lied so much it could make your head spin INCLUDING lying about his wifes own death.Yet,I NEVER EVER see or hear you call him a liar.In fact,I ONLY see you praise him as an imntelligent and honorable man.Now,either your just a jerkoff who hates Palin and cant see any negativity in anyone else,or your just a typical left wing goof ball who supports liars on the left but calls out liars on the right.We can also point out at least 10 lies Obama has told,yet you NEVER imply he is a liar.You have found two VERY VERY minor things that Palin did,that she made good on,and you conclude she is a liar.Biden is a PROVEN plagerist and he is a good man in your eyes.VERY odd.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2009, 07:16:26 AM »
And she got a pictorial spread...Have you seen her pics...I can understand why Frank di dwhat he had to do...

The problem with Palin, is that all this will come out, AGAIN ::). I swear her and Marion Barry should get together for "I am the Victim Tour", in which she can play "the bitch that set me up", and Barry can play "the Washington Elitists" 

Lets see,Palin has had her family destroyed by left wing pussies and Barry was a crack head banging whores who the ignorant fools of DC voted for again AFTER banging whores and smoking crack.Yes,very similar circumstances there.