Author Topic: New Schiff video about Cars for Clunkers, the Dollar, Debt, etc.  (Read 331 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: New Schiff video about Cars for Clunkers, the Dollar, Debt, etc.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 11:49:00 AM »
Schiff got ass raped on CNBC last visit. Every guest and the host jumped all over him. I can't believe they treat him like that even after being correct on so many things. Disgusting. I hope they make a Schiff was right #2 video out of that material.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 11:59:59 AM »
Schiff got ass raped on CNBC last visit. Every guest and the host jumped all over him. I can't believe they treat him like that even after being correct on so many things. Disgusting. I hope they make a Schiff was right #2 video out of that material.

Oh yeah, there is going to be a #2.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 12:05:35 PM »

Schiff isn't part of the Misinformation Crew, they have been attempting to shout him down and discredit him for years...to bad it hasn't worked and he was 100% spot on.