Author Topic: Alpha Pharma vs. Asia Pharma  (Read 13256 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Alpha Pharma vs. Asia Pharma
« on: August 02, 2009, 04:44:01 PM »
Alpha Pharma is HG while Asia Pharma is UGL correct?  I get the two mixed up sometimes. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Alpha Pharma vs. Asia Pharma
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 07:51:44 PM »
yes you are correct..i would also like to know the quality of alpha pharma? has anyone on here used their tren,anavar, deca, or test?

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 08:06:33 PM »
Well you are correct as far as what we are lead to believe, but I just am having a hard time acceptiing alpha as HG. They appear to be a export company, and from what I've read, they are not registered to seel their products in India. But then again their products look damn legit. So who knows, I wish I knew for sure.

Still feedback, on test and var, would be great so please some  ;D

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 11:38:48 PM »
NO,YOU ARE 100% WRONG!

alpha pharma is UGL----buy MD mag and read..google and see Will info!

Asia pharma is HG---- see official site! read license info,registred info for THAI goverment from FDA..see production video!

you guys really dont know what you talk and take!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 04:01:48 AM »
NO,YOU ARE 100% WRONG!

Asia pharma is HG---- see official site! read license info,registred info for THAI goverment from FDA..see production video!

;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 06:43:40 AM »
NO,YOU ARE 100% WRONG!

It doesn't matter much what kind of registrations they have. Everyone would take Testoviron bought from a German pharmacy before either Alpha-Pharma or Asia Pharma Test Enanthate, regardless of any "registration". What would you prefer to use, Genotropin bought from a Swedish pharmacy or Chinese GH from a "registered company"?

If a company only makes products intended for the illicit athletic community = less trustworthy.

High dose products, Trenbolone and boldenone products, only products made for athletes = alarm bells = not a real pharma company.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 08:39:34 AM »
You guys on this board will argue about the color of the sky!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 09:30:35 AM »
besides all these uninformative posts..has anyone actually tried alpha pharm deca? i don't believe aisa pharma is hg one bit...balken pharm tried claiming the gmp standered as well ::)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 10:08:12 AM »
NO,YOU ARE 100% WRONG!

no you are wrong if you read again it refers to UG gear they tested but they also tested the popular rexogin for the bacteria alpha pharma is HG gear made in india its just considered more like a generic

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 10:11:13 AM »
yes you are correct..i would also like to know the quality of alpha pharma? has anyone on here used their tren,anavar, deca, or test?
most of my gear is alpha and there test e is smooth as hell and the anavar i am on right now seems to be nice as well my appetite has jumped and i get the boost feeling like anadrol

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 10:23:23 AM »
in new MD mag you can see Alfa pharma got a lot of bacteric! also in bill book you can read it...in 1 month book is our..maybe even in AR book,lets wait and see!

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 10:31:01 AM »
in new MD mag you can see Alfa pharma got a lot of bacteric! also in bill book you can read it...in 1 month book is our..maybe even in AR book,lets wait and see!
ok this is what it said of the four water-based products that were sent into the lab, three samples contained very high levels of bacteria. the only water-based product that passed bacteria screening was an(additional)ampule of ALPHA PHARMA stanozolo(lot RX8001).ALPHA PHARMA is a registered pharmaceutical exporter in INDIA. their products are not sold domestically in that country, but are not considered underground either.

GO BACK TO THE SHITTER AND REREAD THAT ARTICAL pg 305 2nd paragraph

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 10:48:00 AM »
http://bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5597

see how HG is it..yeah right!

As most of you know, we have been working on the release of “UNDERGROUND ANABOLICS”, a book that examines steroid prohibition and the underground market. Today, we received the first set of lab results, which involves a test for bacterial contamination. After giving it some thought and consulting with Ronny, we agreed that the information on the failed products is important and should be released immediately.

We have not identified the bacteria species specifically so the potential risks cannot be determined. The risk in using a bacteria contaminated product can range from nothing, to serious illness. It is likely that bacteria are associated with many common reports of excessively painful or infected injection sites.

The following products failed for having 100 or more colony forming units (CFU) of bacteria.

Steroid................. ...Listed Manufacturer............ Lot # ........Product Date
*Nandrolone Decanoate ........Diamond......... ............00022....... 05/01/2012
Testosterone Propionate........Elite Fitness................. 0070312....12/2010
Testosterone Enanthate.........Unigen ........................ E8 03.........02/2010
Drostanolone Enanthate........ Golden Gear.................138 ..........06/2011
*Stanozolol........................ Alpha Pharma...............RX7 001.....08/2010
*Stanozolol........................ Axio.................... ........TV7R86.....12/2012
*Testosterone Suspension..... Geneza.................. ......GP103........06201 1

* These products had bacteria levels significantly above the acceptable threshold, indicating notable contamination.

It is important to emphasize that the vast majority of our samples were obtained from the black market. Inherently, such products cannot be verified for authenticity. Given the high prevalence of counterfeiting with black market steroid products, even at times counterfeiting of underground labs, these are named as “Listed Manufacturer” only. It is unknown if the listed manufacturer is the true producer. If you have obtained one of these specific products on the black market you should be aware of the potential risks. We advise against using it.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 10:58:20 AM »
http://bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5597

see how HG is it..yeah right!

As most of you know, we have been working on the release of “UNDERGROUND ANABOLICS”, a book that examines steroid prohibition and the underground market. Today, we received the first set of lab results, which involves a test for bacterial contamination. After giving it some thought and consulting with Ronny, we agreed that the information on the failed products is important and should be released immediately.

We have not identified the bacteria species specifically so the potential risks cannot be determined. The risk in using a bacteria contaminated product can range from nothing, to serious illness. It is likely that bacteria are associated with many common reports of excessively painful or infected injection sites.

The following products failed for having 100 or more colony forming units (CFU) of bacteria.

Steroid................. ...Listed Manufacturer............ Lot # ........Product Date
*Nandrolone Decanoate ........Diamond......... ............00022....... 05/01/2012
Testosterone Propionate........Elite Fitness................. 0070312....12/2010
Testosterone Enanthate.........Unigen ........................ E8 03.........02/2010
Drostanolone Enanthate........ Golden Gear.................138 ..........06/2011
*Stanozolol........................ Alpha Pharma...............RX7 001.....08/2010
*Stanozolol........................ Axio.................... ........TV7R86.....12/2012
*Testosterone Suspension..... Geneza.................. ......GP103........06201 1

* These products had bacteria levels significantly above the acceptable threshold, indicating notable contamination.

It is important to emphasize that the vast majority of our samples were obtained from the black market. Inherently, such products cannot be verified for authenticity. Given the high prevalence of counterfeiting with black market steroid products, even at times counterfeiting of underground labs, these are named as “Listed Manufacturer” only. It is unknown if the listed manufacturer is the true producer. If you have obtained one of these specific products on the black market you should be aware of the potential risks. We advise against using it.
look you refered to the MD artical and i showed you that you were wrong and you post this list that has only one ALPHA product listed and it is watter-based and everyone knows that there is a high chance of bacteria in all water-based products no matter who the manufacture is,,,,,,,,,, so for the question of the originall topic YES ALPHA PHARMA is good 2 go

im done on this topic tired of argueing with the ASIA PHARMA WHORE

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 11:20:26 AM »
NO,YOU ARE 100% WRONG!

::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 12:23:46 PM »
Asia Pharma and Alpha Pharma are about as human grade as Balkan pharmaceuticals.  THEY ARE UGL! 

The only HUMAN GRADE COMPANIES are as follows:
Tamin Caspian
Jelfa
Galenika
Zafa
Schering
Organon
Norma
SoPharma
SIT Italy (if you can find it)
TP Pharmaceuticals i.e. Cypionax and Testolic
British Dispensary
.........and the list goes on..........

If they aren't in this list they are UG plain and simple.  No European/Foreign legit human grade company uses multi dose vials.  If they use vials they are single use i.e. Norma Deca.  All HG european/foreign companies use Amps for their testosterone products.  Also there isn't one legit HG company that will produce any thing other than testosterone and nandrolone products.  Masteron, tren, eq have absolutely no legitimate use in the medical industry.  Only bodybuilders and animals have a use for such products.  No legit HG company would waste their time or reputation producing those type of products.  Think about it and use a little common sense. 

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 12:30:58 PM »
Asia Pharma and Alpha Pharma are about as human grade as Balkan pharmaceuticals.  THEY ARE UGL! 

The only HUMAN GRADE COMPANIES are as follows:
Tamin Caspian
Jelfa
Galenika
Zafa
Schering
Organon
Norma
SoPharma
SIT Italy (if you can find it)
TP Pharmaceuticals i.e. Cypionax and Testolic
British Dispensary
.........and the list goes on..........

If they aren't in this list they are UG plain and simple.  No European/Foreign legit human grade company uses multi dose vials.  If they use vials they are single use i.e. Norma Deca.  All HG european/foreign companies use Amps for their testosterone products.  Also there isn't one legit HG company that will produce any thing other than testosterone and nandrolone products.  Masteron, tren, eq have absolutely no legitimate use in the medical industry.  Only bodybuilders and animals have a use for such products.  No legit HG company would waste their time or reputation producing those type of products.  Think about it and use a little common sense. 
Great post!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 01:43:57 PM »
Thanks shrek, have u tried the parabolan? It has a very nice presentation

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 01:47:09 PM »
Thanks shrek, have u tried the parabolan? It has a very nice presentation
no i havent yet but i have tried their testobolin and NPP the NPP hurts realy bad so i tossed them, my AI and AE are alpha and so is my anavar and those work great,,,,, their trenex is supposed to be pretty goog but its pricey

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 05:06:19 PM »
no i havent yet but i have tried their testobolin and NPP the NPP hurts realy bad so i tossed them, my AI and AE are alpha and so is my anavar and those work great,,,,, their trenex is supposed to be pretty goog but its pricey

I think someone else makes the Trenex, not Alpha.  I have used the Alpha test and think it works very well and the trenex is great!

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 07:31:32 PM »
I think someone else makes the Trenex, not Alpha.  I have used the Alpha test and think it works very well and the trenex is great!
oh you might be correct i will take a looky but still i have heard they are pretty good

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 07:53:05 PM »
oh you might be correct i will take a looky but still i have heard they are pretty good

Yeah Jinan Pharma makes the Trenax and yes very good.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 08:09:04 PM »
Was the Jinan trenax painfull or pretty smoothe?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 08:52:49 PM »
Was the Jinan trenax painfull or pretty smoothe?

painless and fits through a 25 gauge. jinan trenax is awesome shit

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2009, 11:03:13 PM »
besides all these uninformative posts..has anyone actually tried alpha pharm deca? i don't believe aisa pharma is hg one bit...balken pharm tried claiming the gmp standered as well ::)

i've been taking their deca for about 5 weeks now. before using it my joints were hurting during every workout and now they are feeling fine. i also just started taking gh though too. But to answer everyones question, I love Alpha Pharma and I won't use anything else. Besides British Disp. for d bol and anadrol.