Author Topic: Crowd erupts as Specter says "Fast Decisions Need to be Made" on Health Care.  (Read 2657 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The Democrats have no idea the seeds they are sowing with this nonsense. 

This crowd goes nuts on Specter. 

The people are waking!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh boy - this is not far from me in a Dem District!

2010 - I am gearing up. 

James

Great Video !!

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
That second video was awesome.

333...if you go to one of those townhall meetings prepare yourself with some questions and take a video camera and post it up!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

333...if you go to one of those townhall meetings prepare yourself with some questions and take a video camera and post it up!

Nita Lowey is my congressperson and i have to see if she is holding one. 

She is a hard left lib of the Pelosi wing. 

I loved that Vet telling the congressman about the VA.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That guy at 5:10 was great! 

The congresscunt had no answer and tried to avoid him. 

James

agree 100 %

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Great.  These representatives need to be held accountable and need to listen to the people who voted for them.  What happened with the stimulus was a disaster.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Great.  These representatives need to be held accountable and need to listen to the people who voted for them.  What happened with the stimulus was a disaster.

It is so sad that these people are in the congress.  That guy at 5:10 had ten times more of a clue than that dirt bag congressmen. 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It is so sad that these people are in the congress.  That guy at 5:10 had ten times more of a clue than that dirt bag congressmen. 

Exactly...typical politician.  He couldn't even give the people a yes or no answer.  That one lady straight up asked him "are you for it? yes or no?  He wouldn't answer her.  That vet gave him a brutal owning too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Exactly...typical politician.  He couldn't even give the people a yes or no answer.  That one lady straight up asked him "are you for it? yes or no?  He wouldn't answer her.  That vet gave him a brutal owning too.

That vet owned that guy.  That poor old guy probably stormed the damn beach at Ohama sector and has to be patronized by a fool like this.   

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
That vet owned that guy.  That poor old guy probably stormed the damn beach at Ohama sector and has to be patronized by a fool like this.   

Exactly...my grandfather is a vet himself(served in Korea).  He doesn't even bother with the VA because he hates dealing with it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Exactly...my grandfather is a vet himself(served in Korea).  He doesn't even bother with the VA because he hates dealing with it. 

I bet that vet can still beat the crap out of that panzy.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Whats great is the smirk on Sabelios' face.She is just beyond amazed that ANYONE would dare speak to government officials like that.She fully expects people to bow down as the almighty government stands before them.What an ego maniac.