Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant 2 weeks out from the canadian nationals  (Read 9848 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Antoine Vaillant 2 weeks out from the canadian nationals
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2009, 08:50:35 PM »
I dont like his Sunday Swirl haircut at all  >:(

he will never get a pro card.

matt roberts has a better chance at a pro card than valliant does.

b

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2009, 08:52:39 PM »
never heard of Matt Roberts

did he compete not too long ago ?

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »
Oh yes I remember !

Antoine beat him at the 07 nationals.

awesome physique on that dude, I think Antoine looks better tho

A dude named Dave Mitchell will compete in the Super-heavies, he won the Quebec Provincial last year by beating Antoine.
he will be 240 onstage this year in the same condition he was last year, should be good.

he is 24 years old I think

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2009, 09:00:54 PM »
he will never get a pro card.

How come?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2009, 09:03:44 PM »
all drugs no genetics
real men= no rubbers

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 08:32:43 AM »
Oh yes I remember !

Antoine beat him at the 07 nationals.

awesome physique on that dude, I think Antoine looks better tho

A dude named Dave Mitchell will compete in the Super-heavies, he won the Quebec Provincial last year by beating Antoine.
he will be 240 onstage this year in the same condition he was last year, should be good.

he is 24 years old I think

matt has genetics x 1000000.

for a white guy he's got big, round muscle bellies and a frame that can hold alot of muscle, and keep it symmetrical, which is what strikes me most about him- his symmetry.

i would tell you what he uses, but you'd never believe me, or actually stavios maybe you would, as your one of the few on here with common sense-  he only uses GH pre contest (2 i.u a day), and his whole pre contest stack contains less per milligram stack than what alot of nat levels guys bridge with (if they even come off) or what the average gym rat uses.

genetics like this spells a great shot at a pro card when he finally decides to make a run for it.

i look at valliant and his physique doesnt scream at me. even though he holds alot of muscle he almost looks frail, not powerful. i think basically what you see in terms of his physique now is what you get. he doesn't have the frame to hold much more muscle, and without it he'll not be big enough to make the impact necessary to get a pro card.

quebec has a great talent pool. alot of big guys with good physiques there. but i dunno, if ron partlow comes in in any kind of shape surely to god they'll give him the nod for the card. i mean holy fuck already...
b

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 08:36:01 AM »
Hey Stavios, anymore pics of that Matt fella?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 08:44:57 AM »
Honestly Stav, I think your brother has better shape then Antoine. 

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2009, 10:13:51 AM »
matt has genetics x 1000000.

for a white guy he's got big, round muscle bellies and a frame that can hold alot of muscle, and keep it symmetrical, which is what strikes me most about him- his symmetry.

i would tell you what he uses, but you'd never believe me, or actually stavios maybe you would, as your one of the few on here with common sense-  he only uses GH pre contest (2 i.u a day), and his whole pre contest stack contains less per milligram stack than what alot of nat levels guys bridge with (if they even come off) or what the average gym rat uses.

genetics like this spells a great shot at a pro card when he finally decides to make a run for it.

i look at valliant and his physique doesnt scream at me. even though he holds alot of muscle he almost looks frail, not powerful. i think basically what you see in terms of his physique now is what you get. he doesn't have the frame to hold much more muscle, and without it he'll not be big enough to make the impact necessary to get a pro card.

quebec has a great talent pool. alot of big guys with good physiques there. but i dunno, if ron partlow comes in in any kind of shape surely to god they'll give him the nod for the card. i mean holy fuck already...

Yes !
I believe what you say about Matt.
I think MOST competitors (Myself included), have to use huge doses of anabolics to get big. But there are still guys that responds very well even to small amounts.

for example, me and 2 of my friends did the same thing for our first cycle: 500mg of sustanon per week.
-I gained 10 lbs over 2 months while doing everything right, nothing impressive for a first cycle.
-1 gained 30 lbs but got super smooth looking.
-the other gained 30 lbs but stayed just as lean, he looked like a different person.

I also agree with that fact that Antoine isn't super wide across the shoulders so hard to say if he truly is maxed out on size.
but he has been looking pretty much the same since 2007 IMO

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2009, 07:55:46 PM »
2 more recent pics

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2009, 06:01:09 AM »
2 more recent pics

Great physique, very motivating...but, you hit it on the head when you said that he looks the same as when he did the Provincials back in '07, when he was 19.  Not looking good for him as far as "Pro Potential" IMO.
Air Falcon

dustin

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2009, 06:02:41 AM »
Looks great but christ those nipples are bad. Bad gyno and huge swollen cow udders for nipples. He said it was due to nipple rings... man those things are huge. It's so detracting from his physique. Can't wait until he gets it removed. :-\

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2009, 06:04:35 AM »
Kai Greene has the same problem.  I agree that it takes away from the physique, how exactly does that happen though?
Air Falcon

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2009, 06:15:35 AM »
Great physique, very motivating...but, you hit it on the head when you said that he looks the same as when he did the Provincials back in '07, when he was 19.  Not looking good for him as far as "Pro Potential" IMO.

hes actually lighter this year then last year..

maby he doesn't want to rish his health too much when hes only 22

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2009, 06:43:48 AM »
Slurp  :P

Antoine is every schmoe's dream.  :P

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2009, 07:20:40 AM »
hes actually lighter this year then last year..

maby he doesn't want to rish his health too much when hes only 22

it's not about health, he wants to compete has a heavy because he was too smooth as a super heavy.

you need to be 220lbs to be heavy at the canadian nationals

spinnis

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2009, 07:41:52 AM »
it's not about health, he wants to compete has a heavy because he was too smooth as a super heavy.

you need to be 220lbs to be heavy at the canadian nationals

maby thats good right now though, Not turning into a trey brewer