Author Topic: Officer Crowley did not lie. If, Judy you would like to argue...  (Read 713 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
... that's fine. I will disagree with you totally. And I'll be happy to argue with you.

Why you are sticking up for a Haaaavaaad elitist P'OS is beyond moi. In the mean time, here is what being Canadian means.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=622_1236062375

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Officer Crowley did not lie. If, Judy you would like to argue...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 10:18:40 PM »
... that's fine. I will disagree with you totally. And I'll be happy to argue with you.

Why you are sticking up for a Haaaavaaad elitist P'OS is beyond moi. In the mean time, here is what being Canadian means.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=622_1236062375

Hi Deedles,

BTW your email is bouncing. I sent you an eMail about 2 weeks agao, ...and it bounced.  :'(

And which Haaaavaaad elitist P'OS are you talking about? Just so we're clear about who I'm defending.  :D
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 10:52:38 PM »
Hi Deedles,

BTW your email is bouncing. I sent you an eMail about 2 weeks agao, ...and it bounced.  :'(

And which Haaaavaaad elitist P'OS are you talking about? Just so we're clear about who I'm defending.  :D

[/quote]

I'll send you a pm with my email.  :)

I'm talking about Gates, who else? It's a dead story, but no one knows why it ever was a story. And the left does not do a favor to itself by defending the tight jawed professor who was doing the... oh yes, well, you know, I was with Angela, you know, ANGELA, when the story broke, I do have claustrophobia and it was so boring in prison, and later at a little Italian restaurant in the north end, private you know...my fans...

that's who I'm talking about.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 11:47:14 PM »

I'll send you a pm with my email.  :)

I'm talking about Gates, who else? It's a dead story, but no one knows why it ever was a story. And the left does not do a favor to itself by defending the tight jawed professor who was doing the... oh yes, well, you know, I was with Angela, you know, ANGELA, when the story broke, I do have claustrophobia and it was so boring in prison, and later at a little Italian restaurant in the north end, private you know...my fans...

that's who I'm talking about.

Oh. Well, ...just so we're clear, I'm defending Obama. That's why I needed the clarification.  :P
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 12:53:44 AM »
in my view:

cop = a-hole.
professor = a-hole.

that's about it.