Author Topic: Hell Hath No Fury...  (Read 4488 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Hell Hath No Fury...
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 11:33:50 AM »
It gets even better  ::)

Victim of Scorned Women Charged With Felony

Story Created: Aug 6, 2009

Story Updated: Aug 6, 2009

FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) -- A 36-year-old Fond du Lac man who prosecutors say was victimized by four women for his cheating ways last week has been charged with felony child abuse and three other misdemeanors.

Online court records say Donessa T. Davis Sr., was charged Thursday in Fond du Lac County Circuit Court and was to make a court appearance later.

Four women, including Davis' wife and two women alleged to be his lovers, are accused of luring him to a hotel room in Stockbridge a week ago before tying him up, blindfolding him and gluing his penis to his stomach. Each is charged with being party to false imprisonment, a felony, and one is charged with fourth-degree sexual assault, a misdemeanor.

Online court records identify the misdemeanor charges against Davis as theft, unlawful phone use and harassment.

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/52590307.html

:

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 11:52:38 AM »
yep if a group of guys did that to a women they would be facing serious prison time.
DAWG

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009, 12:50:48 PM »

felony child abuse

What a dreamboat ::)

R

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 12:59:39 PM »

If some jerks glued a cheating woman's cooter closed "to teach her a lesson" everyone would be appalled by such hostility towards women and the attempts to control their reproductive/sexual capacity.

I see your point, ...but I don't believe it's the same degree of severity involved. It's not like they glued his pee hole,
...just his peepee to his stomache. He can still pee, ...although, I'm sure every time he did, he'd pee in his face.  :-\

That Sodini guy must be real pissed. He can't even find one chick, ...and this guy has got at least four.  :o
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 02:25:03 PM »
yep if a group of guys did that to a women they would be facing serious prison time.

They probably wouldn't be out on bail.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2009, 02:18:32 AM »
Does your man live bye this rule  ???

Unfortunately he doesn't live by either....but I still love him anyways.   ;D
:D Weee

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2009, 02:21:51 AM »
It gets even better  ::)

Victim of Scorned Women Charged With Felony

Story Created: Aug 6, 2009

Story Updated: Aug 6, 2009

FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) -- A 36-year-old Fond du Lac man who prosecutors say was victimized by four women for his cheating ways last week has been charged with felony child abuse and three other misdemeanors.

Online court records say Donessa T. Davis Sr., was charged Thursday in Fond du Lac County Circuit Court and was to make a court appearance later.

Four women, including Davis' wife and two women alleged to be his lovers, are accused of luring him to a hotel room in Stockbridge a week ago before tying him up, blindfolding him and gluing his penis to his stomach. Each is charged with being party to false imprisonment, a felony, and one is charged with fourth-degree sexual assault, a misdemeanor.

Online court records identify the misdemeanor charges against Davis as theft, unlawful phone use and harassment.

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/52590307.html

I have to say it, only a brotha would be married to that Medusa, and then to cheat on her with the Three Hags of Fate...

And between the three of them all they could come up with was supergluing his pee-stick to his stomach, I am Supremely disappointed in the lack of fury these pissed off women showed. I mean, if had a choice, I rather this happen than say, someone smashing out my head lights, and then setting my car on fire---particularly if it was a expensive car

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2009, 06:02:06 AM »
I have to say it, only a brotha would be married to that Medusa, and then to cheat on her with the Three Hags of Fate...

And between the three of them all they could come up with was supergluing his pee-stick to his stomach, I am Supremely disappointed in the lack of fury these pissed off women showed. I mean, if had a choice, I rather this happen than say, someone smashing out my head lights, and then setting my car on fire---particularly if it was a expensive car

It's pretty simple, Parker. No matter how pissed they were he was obviously doing something right. The idea of permanently damaging the penis was more than they could handle. :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2009, 06:36:16 AM »
It's pretty simple, Parker. No matter how pissed they were he was obviously doing something right. The idea of permanently damaging the penis was more than they could handle. :)

Ha, and he should be glad that with 4 women and all that brainpower, he got away with his penis being stuck to his stomach...

and Checkout my Brazilian chick thread on the G&O