Author Topic: O'Donnell Obliterates Birthers & Kenya Birth Cert: "Next Time Just Look Up Basic  (Read 3677 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

CERTIFIED COPY of the original Kenyan birth certificate? I wanna see the original long form!!!   :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
The "birthers" are primarily made up of America's dumbest, most backward citizens. They exist for our continual amusement and mocking.  ;D
!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
carefull their are a few here

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I gotta say I'm pretty shocked at the coverage this issue is getting on MSNBC.

between 50 and 80% of repubs believe he's a foreigner.

MSNBC is addressing the topic in depth, 2 times an hour, and saying the same thing every time.  "the crackpot conspiracy theorit nutjobs..."

They're actually lending some credence to the concept, they look desperate.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

MSNBC is addressing the topic in depth, 2 times an hour, and saying the same thing every time.  "the crackpot conspiracy theorit nutjobs..."

"Desperate" about what? Do not agree at all. As I stated previously, these people are a continual source of comedic entertainment. And if 50 to 80% of repubes actually believe this nonsense  :o , that is highly newsworthy.

If you watch cable news all day, of course you'll see the same stories repeated. Try watching something else or turning off the tv and reading a book at some point during the day, 240.  :)
!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Wow me and Benny agree on something...read a damm book 240.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"Desperate" about what? Do not agree at all. As I stated previously, these people are a continual source of comedic entertainment. And if 50 to 80% of repubes actually believe this nonsense  :o , that is highly newsworthy.

58 percent of Republicans either think Barack Obama wasn't born in the US.
Have you seen the 'town hall' meetings?   Several times in the last week, they've broken down into 'birhter rallies'.

I think it's silly.  But the organized precision of the media to put this theory down is hilarious. 

I do a lot of reading.  My comment was about the organized attempt to shit on this theory, instead of just ignoring it as the silly thing that is is.  Twice an hour, all day long, we hear about how wrong these birthers are.  For 2 weeks now.  it's a lie, we got it.  why keep harping on it?

tonymctones

• Getbig V

LOL where the fuck did you get that from 240?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL where the fuck did you get that from 240?

ah, what's the poll from this week - 58% of repubs either aren't sure, or don't believe it.

It's obviously silly, but it means that 1 in 2 republicans actually doubt his citizenship.  Watch the news, guys.  it's been on nonstop, this silly poll.

And if you have seen video of these rallies, particularly in the south, you'd understand.  Hundreds of loud idiots screaming "he's a fuuuurrrrigner!!!'

tonymctones

• Getbig V
ah, what's the poll from this week - 58% of repubs either aren't sure, or don't believe it.

It's obviously silly, but it means that 1 in 2 republicans actually doubt his citizenship.  Watch the news, guys.  it's been on nonstop, this silly poll.

And if you have seen video of these rallies, particularly in the south, you'd understand.  Hundreds of loud idiots screaming "he's a fuuuurrrrigner!!!'

who performed it and could you link it?

LOL you see this is how ppl skew polls 240 58% that responded say they either arent sure or dont believe

yet you posted this
why is that 240?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
oh brother - look up the poll yourself, dont be so dramatic.  it's a silly CT, but it's one that a decent sized % of americans believe.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
oh brother - look up the poll yourself, dont be so dramatic.  it's a silly CT, but it's one that a decent sized % of americans believe.
no again dip shit you dont know what % of ppl believe it b/c the poll was skewed in way so idiots such as yourself would make that assumption...tell me what % dont know what to believe and what % actually believe it according to your poll? you cant say b/c they lumped them into one and idiots such as yourself tout that number as ppl believing in it....get it dip shit?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
no again dip shit you dont know what % of ppl believe it b/c the poll was skewed in way so idiots such as yourself would make that assumption...tell me what % dont know what to believe and what % actually believe it according to your poll? you cant say b/c they lumped them into one and idiots such as yourself tout that number as ppl believing in it....get it dip shit?

no, i actually dont understand what you wrote here.  but i'll try.

Poll: 28% Of Republicans Are Birthers, 30% Undecided

By Eric Kleefeld - July 31, 2009, 9:09AM
A new Daily Kos/Research 2000 poll finds that 77% of Americans believe President Obama was Indeed Born in the United States, with only 11% saying he was not -- but there's no clear verdict among Republicans.

Among Republicans, it's a much weaker plurality of only 42% who say Obama was born in the U.S., with 28% saying he was not, with a very high undecided number of 30%. Among Democrats, the number is 93%-4%, and among independents it's 83%-8%.

This means that for Republicans to openly admit that Obama is indeed a natural-born American citizen, they risk alienating a significant chunk of their loyal base. And on the other hand, they could scare away independents by humoring the tin-foil hat crowd.

Late Update:: Another thing to point out is that Birtherism is heavily concentrated in the South. Only 47% of Southerners say Obama was born in the United States, 23% say he was not, and 30% aren't sure.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
no, i actually dont understand what you wrote here.  but i'll try.

By Eric Kleefeld - July 31, 2009, 9:09AM
A new Daily Kos/Research 2000 poll finds that 77% of Americans believe President Obama was Indeed Born in the United States, with only 11% saying he was not -- but there's no clear verdict among Republicans.

Among Republicans, it's a much weaker plurality of only 42% who say Obama was born in the U.S., with 28% saying he was not, with a very high undecided number of 30%. Among Democrats, the number is 93%-4%, and among independents it's 83%-8%.

This means that for Republicans to openly admit that Obama is indeed a natural-born American citizen, they risk alienating a significant chunk of their loyal base. And on the other hand, they could scare away independents by humoring the tin-foil hat crowd.

Late Update:: Another thing to point out is that Birtherism is heavily concentrated in the South. Only 47% of Southerners say Obama was born in the United States, 23% say he was not, and 30% aren't sure.
hahaha a poll conducted BY THE DAILY FUCKING KOS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol FUKING WOW ;D :o

LOL and even from your own biased as shit source it says 28% thats a far as cry from your supposed 58% isnt it?

go ahead and link that poll 240 b/c i searched the kos website and couldnt find it, Id really love to rip that idiotic poll apart and continue to show you for the idiot you are...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i guess you're right.  the poll does make 58% of repubs look like a pile of dumb dog turd.

it says 30% of repubs aren't even sure if their president was even born here.

makes em look bad, thats for sure.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
i guess you're right.  the poll does make 58% of repubs look like a pile of dumb dog turd.

it says 30% of repubs aren't even sure if their president was even born here.

makes em look bad, thats for sure.
and from a poll conducted by a organization thats sole purpose is to make conservatives look bad, who knew  ::)

im sure you take all the drudge polls as truth as well dont you  ;)

face it 240 you are dumber then dog shit brother and I prove it time and time again

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
The Daily Kos did a poll?  lol . . .

tonymctones

• Getbig V
whats worse is that a democrat congressman actually cited the poll in a press conference....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
well, this one is all over the news.  so i'm sure fox or someone else will disprove this poll asap.  right, guys?

i hate to tell you, but a TON of repub congressmen are scared to piss off this 'birther base'.  look at their answers.  They are scared to commit to saying Obama was born here. 

I think you're underestimating just how many nutjobs think he wasn't born here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
whats worse is that a democrat congressman actually cited the poll in a press conference....

Embarassing. 

You don't need to disprove something that someone pulled out of their rear end.  I'd want to see the underlying data and how the poll was conducted before giving it any credence whatsoever. 

Daily Kos.   :)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
50-80%?  Good to see we're using the most updated technology to run these polls, with such exacting numbers its hard to discount this "poll".

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL....

I think a lot of people here don't realize how many crazy ass right-wing kooks are believing this story, and how much it's alienating moderate voters.

No wonder the left-wing media is running with this.  it makes obama look like gold and the far-right look like sore losers. 

ya know what?  the Left media is getting good at this shit, making repubs look bad.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
no, they didn't do the poll.  They hired it done from Research 2000.  They couldn't be any worse than Rassmusen and everyone on the right here loves them, even though they are often way off the mark from the average of all other major polls.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
no, they didn't do the poll.  They hired it done from Research 2000. 

LMAO.... and what do ya know... http://research2000.us/

Research 2000 nailed the 2008 presidential outcome pretty damn close to perfect, while "Rassmusen" was way off.  Hmmmmmm

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
no, they didn't do the poll.  They hired it done from Research 2000.  They couldn't be any worse than Rassmusen and everyone on the right here loves them, even though they are often way off the mark from the average of all other major polls.

Quote for motherfucking truth.