Author Topic: Special Comment On Health Care Reform  (Read 3226 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Special Comment On Health Care Reform
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2009, 06:43:11 AM »
Ok, I'm not reading past your first line because it's pure absolute bullshit.  I'm not defaming a vet you asshole.  Being a vet isn't license not to be criticised!  The guy was yelling the same question over and over.  Exactly what many of them were told to do.  My criticism has nothing to do with his service to the country and you fucking know that so fuck you.  I'm not about to mock or defame anyone because of their status as a vet.  That you say retarted shit like that just takes the cake.

Whatever bro - keep watching MSNBC and getting your disinformation from them.  Keep deluding yourself to what is going on. 

People across the country, taxpayers who pay for this garbage, are organizing and pushing back.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2009, 06:45:58 AM »
Whatever bro - keep watching MSNBC and getting your disinformation from them.  Keep deluding yourself to what is going on. 

People across the country, taxpayers who pay for this garbage, are organizing and pushing back.   

I get my news from many many sources.  I actually listen to rightwing talk, as much as some of it makes me gag.  I actually side against my party when I think they're wrong.  Probably all things that can't be said about you.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 01:15:36 PM »
I get my news from many many sources.  I actually listen to rightwing talk, as much as some of it makes me gag.  I actually side against my party when I think they're wrong.  Probably all things that can't be said about you.
You've been doing a good job of ripping getbig's buffoon 33334567 a new butthole lately. Good job.  ;D I don't have much time to engage this board's loonies these days.
!