Author Topic: TO's show is bombing out!!!!  (Read 3531 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: TO's show is bombing out!!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2009, 05:02:34 PM »

Hahaha, whatever you say "Earl," guess I'm owned!

"Levroneite," lol, can this stuff get any gayer? Guess it just did! ::)

you are owned worse than the cowboys and their 13 year playoff game winning drought, bitch :-*

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2009, 05:05:43 PM »

I actually don't give a shit, there's more to life then football, and Kevin Levrone.

I perfer warm weathers and hot chicks and they seem to be endless in LA and especially San Diego. Not that it matters too much to you anyways ;)
Unless you as big a football fan as I am (Cowboys fan in LA!!!!!!) , you will never understand football CAN BE LIFE!!!!!!!    And being a Dallas fan, its almost 24/7....the draft....mini camp...rumors...haters.. ..training camp (always crowded)  ....the preseason games ....THE SEASON   almost every Sunday morning!!!!!!    Thanksgiving  (If you are a Cowboys fan   or Lions) ...playoffs   (unless you cheer for Dallas0    the SuperBowl  ...then its back to the draft!!!!   Add that to my Lakers, Trojans, and LA Kings....STRESSS!!!!!!!
((-::

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2009, 05:06:00 PM »
"America's Team" was never self proclaimed.   It was givin   from the outside world. 

actually it was originally given to the steelers but art rooney said "no, we are only pittsburgh's team"

and the last time the steelers visited dallas in 04, your own players were saying they felt like they were in pittsburgh, steelers fans took over your stadium and made it their own

i repeat, america's team my ass :-*

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2009, 05:07:14 PM »

TO was cool, T Newman had a booth there meeting fans, Me and my GF just happened to be there that day and met him and chatted with him a bit. There was literally no one around him, which I was surprised. Must have been a slow day, lol.

I agree Witten is pretty cool, ran into him at a movie theatre while I was dating one of the cheerleaders at the time, Abigail.

Don't want to start dropping names like Onlyme now ;D

ABIGAILE   MY ASS!!!!!!!!!   She's mine!!!!!!!!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2009, 05:08:12 PM »
Unless you as big a football fan as I am (Cowboys fan in LA!!!!!!) , you will never understand football CAN BE LIFE!!!!!!!    And being a Dallas fan, its almost 24/7....the draft....mini camp...rumors...haters.. ..training camp (always crowded)  ....the preseason games ....THE SEASON   almost every Sunday morning!!!!!!    Thanksgiving  (If you are a Cowboys fan   or Lions) ...playoffs   (unless you cheer for Dallas0    the SuperBowl  ...then its back to the draft!!!!   Add that to my Lakers, Trojans, and LA Kings....STRESSS!!!!!!!

That post was towards Earl, and yes I am a football fan, but like everything else, I don't obsess over it.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2009, 05:09:23 PM »
actually it was originally given to the steelers but art rooney said "no, we are only pittsburgh's team"

and the last time the steelers visited dallas in 04, your own players were saying they felt like they were in pittsburgh, steelers fans took over your stadium and made it their own

i repeat, america's team my ass :-*

E
I saw lots of blue at that Dallas /Pittsburgh game last season ....and   they weren't wearing it for that dead collage team!!!!!!!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2009, 05:09:35 PM »
ABIGAILE   MY ASS!!!!!!!!!   She's mine!!!!!!!!

You can have her now :-*

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2009, 05:12:53 PM »

That post was towards Earl, and yes I am a football fan, but like everything else, I don't obsess over it.
Well the Cowboys schedule does dictate   my fall/winter plans.......that's just how it is.   Already spent 2 grand on 2 game travel plans !!!!     At KC  and the home game vs Washington    and I will the the rest of that week celebrating Thanksgiving week  with mom and dad  who are there already.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2009, 05:13:34 PM »
Well the Cowboys schedule does dictate   my fall/winter plans.......that's just how it is.   Already spent 2 grand on 2 game travel plans !!!!     At KC  and the home game vs Washington    and I will the the rest of that week celebrating Thanksgiving week  with mom and dad  who are there already.

You from LA as well?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2009, 05:15:23 PM »
I saw lots of blue at that Dallas /Pittsburgh game last season ....and   they weren't wearing it for that dead collage team!!!!!!!

you saw some, not "lots"

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2009, 05:25:25 PM »
you saw some, not "lots"

E
Lots     that's just how popular both teams are.   The Dif is...when its a Dallas home game   the visiting BRINGS its fans,,,,,,when its a Dallas road game  its fans  are already there.....which explains the AMERICA's TEAM!!!!!   name.   Our fans live everywhere!!!!!!!!   From the true die hard down to the band waggoners....who may be stuck around  NE , Pitts, NYG  or even Indy  they don't know what THEY WANT......but they have a Dallas jersey in therre closet just in case!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2009, 05:27:48 PM »

You from LA as well?
Unfortunately       I mean I love LA and its home for now....but  Texas is where my parents are (and team)   and going to the USA every year has me thinking of moving to Vegas.   Does Jay rent houses for under 1200?     Or should i buy Craig and Kelly's   bloody estate?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2009, 05:28:52 PM »

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2009, 05:29:40 PM »

You can have her now :-*
Ok   Sean Avery!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(