Author Topic: Rep. Doggett Says Town Hall Ambushers Orchestrated By The GOP & Insurance Indust  (Read 3808 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Let me make this as clear as I possibly can ok......stay with me here...leftist sites with "leaked memo's"..is not proof. This is all the same bullshit that was tried with Palin. The guy who wrote the memo also appears to have leaked it...hmmm. The bullshit meters are pegged on this one. But keep trying, maybe we'll get a legitimate news source at some point.  

Has anyone ever noticed that when the commies are on the attack at a function that they’re protesting; they have the usual smug look of defiance on their faces and the arrogance of having the upper hand, yet when the tables are turned, they immediately become “victims” of the bullies?

They start crying like the little bitches they are and play the “oh woe is me” card as though they have never done anything like that to anyone else, before.

They are doing exactly what they are accusing those that disagree of doing. They load the town hall meetings with union lackeys and yet accuse the healthcare industry of loading the meetings with their supporters. More lib bullshit.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Let me make this as clear as I possibly can ok......stay with me here...leftist sites with "leaked memo's"..is not proof. This is all the same bullshit that was tried with Palin. The guy who wrote the memo also appears to have leaked it...hmmm. The bullshit meters are pegged on this one. But keep trying, maybe we'll get a legitimate news source at some point.  

Has anyone ever noticed that when the commies are on the attack at a function that they’re protesting; they have the usual smug look of defiance on their faces and the arrogance of having the upper hand, yet when the tables are turned, they immediately become “victims” of the bullies?

They start crying like the little bitches they are and play the “oh woe is me” card as though they have never done anything like that to anyone else, before.

They are doing exactly what they are accusing those that disagree of doing. They load the town hall meetings with union lackeys and yet accuse the healthcare industry of loading the meetings with their supporters. More lib bullshit.

so the memo is fake?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Everyone is happy as a pig in shit. Why would anyone be raising a fuss now?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
why bother if Rush don't them its not true :D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
???

More lame attacks.

I thought you turned a corner from gimmick/troll poster to an actual useful member of this board when you posted on the Middle Class Tax Hike or whatever thread.

You've let me down once again.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
was that fuking english?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

Nurse must have forgot to hand out the meds again.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
holy fuck i'm droping to your IQ
was that fuking english?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Keep this up and u'll become a "jocktheglide" gimmick.
L

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
So who shipped in the pissed off single payer supporter?

Judge Naolitano discusses the town hall meetings and true number of tea party protesters. 8,000- 10,000, instead of reported couple of hundred.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
GLEN BECK ???

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

GigantorX

• Getbig V
GLEN BECK ???

Is Glenn Beck talking? No, the Judge is.

We are listening to the judge.

Please follow along.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They did this kind of stuff in 2000 too, 
 when "protesters" were brought in during the Florida recount. The goal then was to disrupt democratic processes and that goal is little changed.

Beyond that, their intent is clear. They want to create the impression that disagreement with the Obama Administration is not only everywhere, but is of the same intensity everywhere. Your average viewer sees these protests and thinks, "My god, they're protesting in New York. But New York's liberal!"

It also appeals to the media. August is a slow news month and these confrontations, however fabricated, provide a nice storyline.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
 when "protesters" were brought in during the Florida recount. The goal then was to disrupt democratic processes and that goal is little changed.

Beyond that, their intent is clear. They want to create the impression that disagreement with the Obama Administration is not only everywhere, but is of the same intensity everywhere. Your average viewer sees these protests and thinks, "My god, they're protesting in New York. But New York's liberal!"

It also appeals to the media. August is a slow news month and these confrontations, however fabricated, provide a nice storyline.

So that's it? There is no large dissent? Just about 2000 well placed plants in a few town hall meetings?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Kinda like the Black Panthers who intimidated voters in the 2008 election?
Squishy face retard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Go see my thread about the Long Island protest.  Tell me that Veteran was bussed in. 

GMAFB with your party line crap.