Author Topic: Rep. Doggett Says Town Hall Ambushers Orchestrated By The GOP & Insurance Indust  (Read 3809 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So these idiots want to get rid of Social Security? 

Really? So the poor right wing wacko, when he can't work any more and has to "retire", and the company he works for has no pension plan, or cuts off his pension for some reason, has nothing to fall back on when he retires..

Do all stupid Republicans who are not rich, expect their rich Republican Frineds to help them when they are unemployed, and disabled and can't work? I think not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

So these idiots want to get rid of Social Security? 

Really? So the poor right wing wacko, when he can't work any more and has to "retire", and the company he works for has no pension plan, or cuts off his pension for some reason, has nothing to fall back on when he retires..

Do all stupid Republicans who are not rich, expect their rich Republican Frineds to help them when they are unemployed, and disabled and can't work? I think not.

What a liar.  Good luck in 2010 you marxist fool. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 the GOP wouldn't do this, remember the 2000 elections In one of these counties, Miami-Dade, Republican staffers from around the country staged an unruly protest. That protest intimidated election officials and they abandoned the recount. you fool!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
the GOP wouldn't do this, remember the 2000 elections In one of these counties, Miami-Dade, Republican staffers from around the country staged an unruly protest. That protest intimidated election officials and they abandoned the recount. you fool!

So only libs are allowed to protest?   Iraq war protests - remember those? 

Illegal aliens protesting for amnesty?   Remember that? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
so a GOP website advocated that ppl come out and express their views on this shit hole of a psuedo plan and there is something wrong with that? LOL you have liberal shit bags protesting at the funerals of OUR US SOLDIERS and you want to get pissed about this? go fuck yourself...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Is there any HARD PROOF that all the protests and town hall meltdowns are orchestrated by a specific group? Funded? Transportation? Plane tickets? Petitions, websites....anything?

If not...well, this thread = over.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
NO...no proof....and I mean real proof I'll except something from the mainstream media as long as its first person and not evidence rehashed form the douchbag blogisphere.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is there any HARD PROOF that all the protests and town hall meltdowns are orchestrated by a specific group? Funded? Transportation? Plane tickets? Petitions, websites....anything?

If not...well, this thread = over.

Of course not.  This is more communist tactics right out of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

The Radical-in-Chief can only smear people who disagree with his marxist agenda because he cant defend it on the merits.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
this is like dealing with special people. its OK to protest,but not staged protest  for TV viewing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
this is like dealing with special people. its OK to protest,but not staged protest  for TV viewing

How was it staged?  These people were having town halls and it was advertised even amongst the dems two weeks ago to expect heat on this.

GigantorX

• Getbig V

Sure thing ::)

Again, is there any proof to support this clowns assertion? Anything? a scrap, a shred, something?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
This is the problme with the net and new media...."because some guy i don't know says its true on video, I believe it"....I need a littel more then that Blacken. Surely u can site a non-blog source that says it was staged...all over the friggen country.
L

GigantorX

• Getbig V
This is the problme with the net and new media...."because some guy i don't know says its true on video, I believe it"....I need a littel more then that Blacken. Surely u can site a non-blog source that says it was staged...all over the friggen country.

Okay. So the verdict on this is this guys is a clown and he has no facts to back up his assertions.

No facts = You're an idiot and please get the fuck off my TV.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
The media is concentrating waaay to much on the messangers (NO PROOF) and not the message. They want to silence angry people who are shedding light on Barry and his bullshit. They did this crap during the election and got away with it. It would appear that the Community Organizer doesn't like an organization when he didn't organize the "mob". U douchbag libs can't have it both ways. I know Barry loves to...but that ship is slowly sinking.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
there is evidence out there and no doubt more to follow in the days/weeks.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#32277121

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
STRAW.......the super dyke is not evidence. This is not what I was talking about. One jerkoff lib...supporting another jerkoff lib does not the truth make.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
STRAW.......the super dyke is not evidence. This is not what I was talking about. One jerkoff lib...supporting another jerkoff lib does not the truth make.

of course she's not the evidence dipshit

she presents evidence that there are coordinated efforts to bus in wack jobs for the sole purpose of disrupting these events. 

did you even watch the video?

I'm guessing not

tonymctones

• Getbig V
of course she's not the evidence dipshit

she presents evidence that there are coordinated efforts to bus in wack jobs for the sole purpose of disrupting these events. 

did you even watch the video?

I'm guessing not
kinda like a coordinated effort by accorn to bus in ppl to vote for obama? hmmmmm

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
It was the same bullshit that Oberman tried to pass off.....anything MSNBC says or does is generally bullshit.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
kinda like a coordinated effort by accorn to bus in ppl to vote for obama? hmmmmm

how could they "bus" people in to vote.  You have to vote where you're registered to vote.

were they just giving them rides to their own registered voting locations?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
how could they "bus" people in to vote.  You have to vote where you're registered to vote.

were they just giving them rides to their own registered voting locations?

simply obama supporters though...

funny how they all have the same concerns huh straw notice how that wasnt mentioned? LOL so a fringe organization out there wants ppl to get in and make a disturbance that doesnt mean that ppl arent upset about this shit hole of a psuedo plan...again straw as I stated with the jack ass of a stimulus bill acting simply for the sake of acting isnt the way to make progress its simply a way of wasting time and money...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Do u really need a class in voter fraud.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

here's another link I'm sure you will ignore.

I'm sure there are some legitimate grass roots organizations/protestors but you there is also a coordinated effort by a lobbyist run groups to bring in people to do nothing more than scream, yell and disrupt (sounds kind of like Get Big although without the lobbyists)

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/08/04/kagen-driehaus-townhall/

or even better you can go here and read the memo instructing  these people exactly how to act:

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/07/31/recess-harassment-memo/

tonymctones

• Getbig V
straw like I said there are ppl out there that probably are plants but the VAST MAJORITY of ppl have legitimate concerns about this shit pile sandwhich we are being asked to take a bite out of...2010 will be here sooner then you think what will you say if the dems lose congress it was a GOP funded voting fraud scheme that was the cause or the far left pandering that is being done by the politicians?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Do u really need a class in voter fraud.

sure - and then you can tell me the difference btw voter fraud and election fraud.

do you think a few fake voter registrations that never actually resulted in a fraudulent vote are relevent to this discussion.