Author Topic: What does the WWE have up their sleeve for Triple HHH now?  (Read 2998 times)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
What does the WWE have up their sleeve for Triple HHH now?
« on: August 04, 2009, 03:09:02 PM »
If Undertaker wrote on his Facebook page that he's back at Summerslam, do any of you guys think he's going to have some kind of alliance with Triple HHH, and bring down this legacy business?  Or is it going to be the more obvious assumption with the return of Shawn Michaels?
Air Falcon

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: What does the WWE have up their sleeve for Triple HHH now?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 03:31:23 PM »
Has Undertaker written on his page?  I think Shawn Michaels will be back at Summerslam, or maybe just after, as they're doing a DX reunion tour in Oct/Nov time.  If Undertaker came back now, I think they'd have to throw him straight into something on Smackdown.  With Edge injured, Jericho in the Tag picture, they're lacking any depth for the title.  It's just Hardy and Punk for the foreseeable future.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 03:58:20 PM »
Hey I read it on Facebook. Undertaker says heys back at Summerslam. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1760120453&ref=ts Mark William Calaway. For me last night on RAW. HHH pretty much spelled it out that DX is facing Legacy at Summerslam. News for all. HHH will always live in HBK's shadow. He's a great, great performer. But yes. The only reason he's been a mainstay for so long? Because he's married to the boss' daughter. Love HHH. He sets the pace definitely against Rhodes/$$$ Jr.. But HHH looks like an old horse. Did anyone see him last night on the rope promoting HBK's return. He truly looked washed.

I'm glad to hear that Taker will be back soon.  I know what you mean about HHH.  I see him kind of like how I see Cena, in that he's just been the same for so long, had the same matches, done the same moves.  I'd like to see him do something drastic, like a full on heel turn.  Get him to slap Steph, have an affair with Kelly Kelly, turn on HBK.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 04:39:37 AM »
Hey I read it on Facebook. Undertaker says heys back at Summerslam. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1760120453&ref=ts Mark William Calaway. For me last night on RAW. HHH pretty much spelled it out that DX is facing Legacy at Summerslam. News for all. HHH will always live in HBK's shadow. He's a great, great performer. But yes. The only reason he's been a mainstay for so long? Because he's married to the boss' daughter. Love HHH. He sets the pace definitely against Rhodes/$$$ Jr.. But HHH looks like an old horse. Did anyone see him last night on the rope promoting HBK's return. He truly looked washed.
He's not washed. He's just "selling" his injuries sustained in the match. HHH is one of the WWE's best all round performers.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 05:33:04 AM »
HHH is one of the WWE's best all round performers.

Definitely, but I think he needs to look at how Undertaker has changed over the years, from switching to the biker gimmick, to something simple like adding that submission finisher to his range.  It stops the character from becoming stale.  HHH is the same now as he has been for years, exactly the same moves, fighting the same people.  I like DX, but it's more like two old guys trying to get a cheap pop these days.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 08:42:28 AM »
BATISTA NEEDS TO STAY OF THE INJURED LIST WHETHER ITS PLANNED OR NOT,HE POPS THE CROWD.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 06:28:06 AM »
I think he is one of the best performers as well. But who else does he have left to fight? They've done everything they could with him. One of the best careers ever. But there's nothing out there left for him to do? Only the Undertaker.
He did taker back in 2001-2002 when he had his biker gimmick.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 01:19:40 PM »
Well he's already fought taker in the past so we'll have to wait and see. Maybe he'll retire soon and take care of things behind the seen.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 01:45:41 PM »
Well he's already fought taker in the past so we'll have to wait and see. Maybe he'll retire soon and take care of things behind the seen.

He could take more of a backseat role, but I don't think we'll ever see him out of the ring.  He'll be there until he gets a Ric Flair style sendoff.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 03:30:00 PM »
VKM is gonna pu$h this guy until he cannot be pu$hed anymore. I'll bet anything since HHH is married into the Mac family he feels like it's his Federation. It's not. It's going to be interesting how this one turns out? What % of marriages fail in America. I wish him nothing but the very best. But what if he and Steph break up? HHH could be in a World of pain......

There's always TNA...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 05:51:42 AM »

TNA couldn't afford HHH. Plus he must be waaaaaaaaaaay too big for his britches being a Mac and a key player in the Federation for so long.
Exactly.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 06:53:47 AM »

A story from Powerslam magazine which interviewed a writer on how things are backstage said,  I went up to HHH to give him the script and run sheet for the show they were about to work on that night, As I approached him he said am I going over. I told him he was and he responded well I dont need that piece of shit then do I then sent me out of the room.

Bottom line is HHH has the influence to do whatever the fuck he likes so he will be doing exactly that at Summerslam......by the way I wont be buying it as it looks fucking dire at the moment and possibly one of the worst Summerslams to date.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 10:24:35 AM »
HHH calls all the shots on his story lines. That's a fact.

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 11:20:38 AM »
I think one of the things WWE is missing these days is the manager component- I'd love to see HHH transition into a manager.  He's good enough on the mike that he could help a lot of the talent with poor stick skills to get over.  Besides, everyone knows he's part of the MAC family- it'd be great to see him with his own stable of guys.  I don't find him interesting to watch in the ring anymore, but I still look forward to his interviews.  Just my 2 cents.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 11:46:25 AM »
I think one of the things WWE is missing these days is the manager component- I'd love to see HHH transition into a manager.  He's good enough on the mike that he could help a lot of the talent with poor stick skills to get over.  Besides, everyone knows he's part of the MAC family- it'd be great to see him with his own stable of guys.  I don't find him interesting to watch in the ring anymore, but I still look forward to his interviews.  Just my 2 cents.
HHH still has a couple of good years left in him although his prime years have already past him. l would like to see a heel HHH with Flair in his corner. Now that would be good.