Author Topic: For the racist members @ Getbig.com  (Read 14501 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: For the racist members @ Getbig.com
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2009, 07:54:10 AM »
When Jews stop talking about the holocaust we'll send out an e-mail demanding slavery no longer be discussed. :)

You're obsessed with Jews and an anti-semite. Why are you crying about racism when you're arguably one of the most bigoted people here? Oh wait, you're the typical black man that thinks he gets a free pass because he's black. Perfect example of why every point in this thread is valid.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2009, 08:19:42 AM »
When Jews stop talking about the holocaust we'll send out an e-mail demanding slavery no longer be discussed. :)
Did the American government carry out the Holocaust?  Slavery ended a while ago, the Holocaust was fairly recent.  The American colonies and country had slaves but Africans sold their own people.  I don't see Al Sharpton bitching over there. 

Why is it that Africans come over to this country and do more with their lives than American blacks?  Funny huh?
Squishy face retard

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2009, 08:21:13 AM »
Did the American government carry out the Holocaust?  Slavery ended a while ago, the Holocaust was fairly recent.  The American colonies and country had slaves but Africans sold their own people.  I don't see Al Sharpton bitching over there. 

Why is it that Africans come over to this country and do more with their lives than American blacks?  Funny huh?

The funny thing about the Doc is he is as bigoted as they come. He's made posts about how he wants the Jews to disappear and other comments along those lines. Yet there he is in every thread about blacks crying about racism. The guy is as bigoted and hypocritical as they come. But, in true negro fashion, he thinks he's got a free pass on it because he's black.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2009, 08:51:06 AM »
The funny thing about the Doc is he is as bigoted as they come. He's made posts about how he wants the Jews to disappear and other comments along those lines. Yet there he is in every thread about blacks crying about racism. The guy is as bigoted and hypocritical as they come. But, in true negro fashion, he thinks he's got a free pass on it because he's black.
I'd like the ghetto thugs to disappear; complete waste of air.  Like I said, Africans can make it here but blacks can't.  Whose fault is that?  Anyone claiming slavery was worse than the Holocaust or any other type of persecution the Jews have dealt with in their history is just plain wrong.
Squishy face retard

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2009, 10:54:13 AM »

The Africans who come here tend to be from well placed families and some Nigerians intending on beating the system.

Slavery is still culturally relevant because its practice still affects attitudes in America.

BF isn't bright enough to understand my simple point (all cultures have something they bitch about) and can only say racist or uncle tom, LOL! He's been dumbed down from hanging on the politics forum too much. :)

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »
I don't agree, Dr. I see your point but I feel that the fact that blacks are still disadvantaged here is because of social reasons, that in fairness may have developed due to what you are talking about.

However we have all moved on, people excel in all walks of life however (in general) Blacks do not, they are involved in crime on a larger scale than any other race and have no actual motivation to get on it seems.

We have immigrants in Britain who experience Ten times more racism than blacks (eastern Europeans), they don't whine on and let that stop that letting them got on, they plough on through instead of crying racism. They work themselves to the ground, this is clearly cultural, but the same will never be said about Blacks

The thing that Blacks and Lefties feel the need to remind us about is, is a hangover from slavery, an excuse if you will for their piss poor attitude and lack of success. The apologists want to find a reason to explain away the failings instead of looking at the fucking real causes.

In modern society the fact that you are black is hardly going to hold you back, with the constant threat of litigation against companies/people who appear discriminatory and such you have no hope of actually getting away from proximity to other races even if you wanted to isolate yourself/your company/establishment.

What is it that holds these people back?

Don't get me wrong, there are racists out there and there will be isolated cases but generally Britain is so PC its untrue. I kid around but racism (when genuine) is not right in any shape or form.

Just one crackers opinion, not formed on any facts whatsoever.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2009, 12:35:59 PM »
Many of the problems are internal but the infrastructure suffered pretty hard due to welfare and other Govt 'help'.

All cultures have a degree of racism. It's probably some evolutionary protective device that let people know what tribe/group/region they were dealing with.

Personally, racism is pretty interesting but most people are afraid to discuss it due to political correctness and the fear of being called racist. The word itself has no power and people shouldn't feat honest, respectful discussions if they have nothing to hide.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2009, 05:12:46 PM »

Because they are trying to prove theirselves  unlike black americans.  I put Africans in the asian dept. Smart but a bit smelly.   oooops :)
((-::

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2009, 05:35:10 PM »
Many of the problems are internal but the infrastructure suffered pretty hard due to welfare and other Govt 'help'.

All cultures have a degree of racism. It's probably some evolutionary protective device that let people know what tribe/group/region they were dealing with.

Personally, racism is pretty interesting but most people are afraid to discuss it due to political correctness and the fear of being called racist. The word itself has no power and people shouldn't feat honest, respectful discussions if they have nothing to hide.
Dead on post.  Good point Doc.

The Africans who come here tend to be from well placed families and some Nigerians intending on beating the system.

Slavery is still culturally relevant because its practice still affects attitudes in America.

BF isn't bright enough to understand my simple point (all cultures have something they bitch about) and can only say racist or uncle tom, LOL! He's been dumbed down from hanging on the politics forum too much. :)
My problem is that too many people use it as an excuse to behave badly and claim that is the only reason for them not having success in life.
Squishy face retard

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2009, 06:13:21 PM »

pb = 77+hT

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2009, 06:58:21 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2009, 07:14:41 PM »
Beautiful. :)

pb = pn? -> /p -> b = n?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »

common now doc...i never heard of a jew bring up racism on a speeding ticket
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2009, 01:51:08 PM »
common now doc...i never heard of a jew bring up racism on a speeding ticket

No Gestapo or "Oy vey! Haven't my people already suffered enough?!" comments? :)