Author Topic: Pelosi orders three private jets for $200 million for members of congress.  (Read 2072 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
You go from private jets to Cap n' Trade? You're really grasping! Can't you stay on topic for once?
Sheesh Dude, ...it's your own thread and you can't even keep on point. I'm embarassed for you.  :-[

He brought it up Cap & Trade as well. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
He brought it up Cap & Trade as well. 

Ah no i didn't.  You assumed i was commenting on that but alas you were wrong, again.  Of course.  It's really not surprising though.  Just another Fox approved sound bite thrown in there "cap & Trade" etc etc
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You go from private jets to Cap n' Trade? You're really grasping! Can't you stay on topic for once?
Sheesh Dude, ...it's your own thread and you can't even keep on point. I'm embarassed for you.  :-[

The point was the whatever that nasty bitch wants rammed through the congress, she will get.  I brought up cap & trade as an example of that.    

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The point was the whatever that nasty bitch wants rammed through the congress, she will get.  I brought up cap & trade as an example of that.    

"Nasty Bitch" ?! Lovely! What did she do to earn that designation, ...pee in your corn flakes? ...eat a dog turd?
...or is that simply your "go to" insult for those with ovaries who disagree with you politically?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"Nasty Bitch" ?! Lovely! What did she do to earn that designation, ...pee in your corn flakes? ...eat a dog turd?
...or is that simply your "go to" insult for those with ovaries who disagree with you politically?

She called anyone against TARP "unpatriotic."   

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Military gets one plane to fly around their peeps....check

All they have to do is get Congress to approve it...heres the little bump in the road

Congress wants two plans for themselves....Sounds like a super tough decision

kcballer

• Getbig V

She called anyone against TARP "unpatriotic."   

And Bush said the same about anyone against the Iraq war idiot.  Yet you would never use such strong language against him because you are a coward who would rathr bash a woman than a man for fear of repercussions. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And Bush said the same about anyone against the Iraq war idiot.  Yet you would never use such strong language against him because you are a coward who would rathr bash a woman than a man for fear of repercussions. 

Dude - show up at the corner of Webster and 233rd in the Bronx anytime and we will see whats what.  Anytime.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Show me where he said that.  Once.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
Show me where he said that.  Once.   

His infamous "You're either with us or against us" line off the top of my head.
Abandon every hope...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
...which was not directed in any way shape or form toward the American people. It was directed to fench sitters and those who harbored terrorists, among the international community. Chief among them was folks in Africa and N.Africa such as Libya. Kadafi took the message to heart. 
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
His infamous "You're either with us or against us" line off the top of my head.

That was to the countries harboring and ignoring terrorists jerkoff.

Mons Venus

That was to the countries harboring and ignoring terrorists jerkoff.

Everyone except Saudi Arabia.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
They produce oil....ur point is.
L

Mons Venus

AMEN!!!!!!!

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Fuuck off freeloader!

I was hoping you could make it 5 posts without referring to him in some derogatory way...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Everyone except Saudi Arabia.  ::)

I dont disagree with that.  However, Bush said with us or against us after 9/11, not during the iraq war, as KYballsack tried to say.