Author Topic: Dave Pulumbo: Conducts interviews well  (Read 4105 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Dave Pulumbo: Conducts interviews well
« on: August 05, 2009, 07:05:29 PM »
Dude seems always polite and friendly even to the dryest interveiwees. Daves approach is outgoing and a joy to listen to i must say.

Ron please ban anyone with anything negative to say about him in this thread

im sick of the negative buggs around here
A

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: I like how dave palumbo conducts interveiws
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 07:32:14 PM »
I like his style too.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 07:34:43 PM »
hes gotten much better ill have to say that.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 07:50:51 PM »
Dude seems always polite and friendly even to the dryest interveiwees. Daves approach is outgoing and a joy to listen to i must say.

Is acussing Dave of selling fake GH saying something negative, or a fact??

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 07:58:34 PM »

Is acussing Dave of selling fake GH saying something negative, or a fact??

i have no clue, im sure everyone has done something bad that they may or may not regret. ill give anyone the benefit of the doubt and judge them by what i see not what anyone says here. everyone is free to have there certain feelings even if not close to my intelligence.
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 08:07:14 PM »
Don't hate participate my wizzles!

Spirit of Truth

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Dave Pulumbo: Conducts interviews well
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 10:32:40 PM »
I agree.  Dave's interviewing style is very good in large part due to his engaging personality and knowledge of the sport profession industry hobby.  I would say that MD lost a valuable asset when they lost Dave as far as the interviews are concerned.

;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 10:41:54 PM »

Yea he probably took a couple of broadcasting classes while in prison for selling fake drugs to his friends and people who trusted him.  Nice guy to idolize ::) ::) ::)
No Worries 4 me

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 11:15:38 PM »
he really does not at all..............he, like everyone else in bodybuilding media has drank the kool aid..............and glosses over all the truly relevant and engaging questions specific to bodybuilding culture.............he lobs softballs up at everyone, and labels everything mildly salacious or revealing a "gray area"............his boring inquiries. i.e., "what got you into competitive bodybuilding?", "when will we see you on stage again?" make me sick.

he sold out to try and turn a profit, this does not make him unique i suppose, and i guess i cant fault him for it...........but he and romano are most certainly hypocrites, who changed their tune very quickly once their career dynamic changed............fuck him, he is a retard..........his interviews are lame and boring.

he interviews drug addicts, with very unconventional lifestyles, mired in the schmoe scene and underground drug trade...............ther e are very interesting questions that can be offered to these people................in stead he tries to make them out to be everyday heros, and great athletes.

if you are gonna do this shit, at least call it what it is..........and stop passing your bogus, evasive actions off as "hardcore" and "the truth in bodybuilding".............not once has he even asked one NPC or IFBB competitor about something as simple as a drug protocol, these guys whole lives are devoted to which drugs they are cycling at which time..........but it is totally ignored................s hame on him, i expected better from someone who served jail time, and spent the better part of the last two decades drawing his primary income off of black market steroid transactions.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 11:24:41 PM »
he really does not at all..............he, like everyone else in bodybuilding media has drank the kool aid..............and glosses over all the truly relevant and engaging questions specific to bodybuilding culture.............he lobs softballs up at everyone, and labels everything mildly salacious or revealing a "gray area"............his boring inquiries. i.e., "what got you into competitive bodybuilding?", "when will we see you on stage again?" make me sick.

he sold out to try and turn a profit, this does not make him unique i suppose, and i guess i cant fault him for it...........but he and romano are most certainly hypocrites, who changed their tune very quickly once their career dynamic changed............fuck him, he is a retard..........his interviews are lame and boring.

he interviews drug addicts, with very unconventional lifestyles, mired in the schmoe scene and underground drug trade...............ther e are very interesting questions that can be offered to these people................in stead he tries to make them out to be everyday heros, and great athletes.

if you are gonna do this shit, at least call it what it is..........and stop passing your bogus, evasive actions off as "hardcore" and "the truth in bodybuilding".............not once has he even asked one NPC or IFBB competitor about something as simple as a drug protocol, these guys whole lives are devoted to which drugs they are cycling at which time..........but it is totally ignored................s hame on him, i expected better from someone who served jail time, and spent the better part of the last two decades drawing his primary income off of black market steroid transactions.

i agree that the drug use shouldnt be hidden.

its illegal drug use and short term it would endanger the bbing commuity but long term it would be beneficial...i think if the public became aware of it the media would have a feild day and then it would be common public knowledge and would most likely lead to a population of people and elected representatives who are educated about teroid and hormone usage and in that case hormones would most likely be legalized for cosmetic use.

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 12:10:22 AM »
I would comment on this thread, but I cannot make out what he's saying 90% of the time with his mentally retarded sounding NY accent.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 03:26:30 AM »
No bull radio> Heavy muscle radio. I don't like the clarity. Plus too many mbs

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 05:25:11 AM »

you are a good writer maybe better than palumbo? palumbo has a likeable christian personality of whome its easy to grow compassionate towards heem
A

bigmike99

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 06:45:44 AM »
Sure Dave, Ill tell you and anyone else seeing this interview what drug protocol Im on.
I always like to tell everyone my personal illegal activities, especially in todays political
climate of steroid mania. Its the right thing to do.

PTB

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 08:35:50 AM »
I can appreciate his upbeat style also.  he's as good as anyone else out there - chick, ray, flex.
I also like his radio show, although his "after hours" broadcast with the rat pack is no more than howard stern stuff.

I do think it's odd how given his criminal record, that he and john continually field questions from fans about their drug use and will actually tell them what to take, and its no secret that they truly believe drugs be LEGAL.  They also just had a show where they interviewd a guy - who under an alias, teaches people thru a book how to make steroids, even though the guy says "i'm not endorsing that you take steroids, but here's a book on how to do it".  It's pretty stupid.

If I were the DEA and still had issue with him, I'd monitor his broadcasts and columns closely.  Shouldn't be too hard since he puts so much stuff out there.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 11:31:21 AM »
you are a good writer maybe better than palumbo? palumbo has a likeable christian personality of whome its easy to grow compassionate towards heem

you are right, he is a likable guy.........but you do realize that palumbo basically chooses to identify with his Jewish side

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 08:08:42 PM »
i agree that the drug use shouldnt be hidden.

its illegal drug use and short term it would endanger the bbing commuity but long term it would be beneficial...i think if the public became aware of it the media would have a feild day and then it would be common public knowledge and would most likely lead to a population of people and elected representatives who are educated about teroid and hormone usage and in that case hormones would most likely be legalized for cosmetic use.
Good post definitely agree

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 08:22:04 PM »
I can appreciate his upbeat style also.  he's as good as anyone else out there - chick, ray, flex.
I also like his radio show, although his "after hours" broadcast with the rat pack is no more than howard stern stuff.

I do think it's odd how given his criminal record, that he and john continually field questions from fans about their drug use and will actually tell them what to take, and its no secret that they truly believe drugs be LEGAL.  They also just had a show where they interviewd a guy - who under an alias, teaches people thru a book how to make steroids, even though the guy says "i'm not endorsing that you take steroids, but here's a book on how to do it".  It's pretty stupid.

If I were the DEA and still had issue with him, I'd monitor his broadcasts and columns closely.  Shouldn't be too hard since he puts so much stuff out there.

are you trying to say dave is a programmed puppet to lure up and coming bbe'rs like Mars into trouble?
A

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 09:11:09 PM »
I'd rather listen to Flex Wheeler. He really shows his retardedness... and lack of education. So entertaining.

io856

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 09:13:02 PM »
Palumbo is a media machine... without question

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 09:19:32 PM »
I'd rather listen to Flex Wheeler. He really shows his retardedness... and lack of education. So entertaining.

i love all the "dawgs" thrown around by him and shawn..........intersper sed with a few real real long words that they use to try and sound intelligent..........but these words are  usually either pronounced wrong or used in totally the wrong context, lol.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 11:20:12 PM »
Dave is a likable guy but so is Satan...However even Satan wouldn't sell fake HGH to needy Aids patients :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2009, 05:36:06 AM »
Dave is a likable guy but so is Satan...However even Satan wouldn't sell fake HGH to needy Aids patients :-\
:o
A

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2009, 05:44:46 AM »
:o
please tell me you are not a religious nut.  ::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 05:59:34 AM »
please tell me you are not a religious nut.  ::)
not religious he's righteous falcon.