Author Topic: Would you do this cycle?? Please give thoughts....  (Read 2012 times)

Username222

• Getbig II
Would you do this cycle?? Please give thoughts....
« on: August 05, 2009, 09:16:37 PM »
This is my stats:

5'9
253lbs
12 % bf
Semi pro physique ( will post pics later)
Everything is balanced

This is what I have:
ALL Balkan Pharm
25Ml Masteron 100mg/ ml
15ML Tren Ace 75 mg/ ml
Test E 250mg/ ml
Winstrol 50 mg

Anti Estrogens
Letro 2.5 mg
Nolva 10 mg
HCG

Wanted to do something like this for 10 weeks:

Test E : 750 mg a week - Inj: Sunday and Thurs
Masteron: 200 mg week - inj 2 xs a week
Tren: 200mg a week for 5 weeks inj 2 xs a week
Winstrol 25 mg a day weeks 1-6

Use Nolvadex 10-20 mg a day for entire cycle
Use Lestro if needed
Rebound with HCG

This is what I have planned. Never have done anything this serious. Would like serious input and comments. This might be my 4 th cycle? Other cycles were just Test e 500mg- 750mg a week, D bol 30 mg. week 1-6 .  I can get more if needed but saying that if this is all I got is this a decent way of doing it?

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Would you do this cycle?? Please give thoughts....
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 12:36:37 PM »
This is my stats:

5'9
253lbs
12 % bf
Everything is balanced

This is what I have:
ALL Balkan Pharm
25Ml Masteron 100mg/ ml
15ML Tren Ace 75 mg/ ml
Test E 250mg/ ml
Winstrol 50 mg

Anti Estrogens
Letro 2.5 mg
Nolva 10 mg
HCG

Use Lestro if needed
Rebound with HCG

This is what I have planned. Never have done anything this serious. Would like serious input and comments. This might be my 4 th cycle? Other cycles were just Test e 500mg- 750mg a week, D bol 30 mg. week 1-6 .  I can get more if needed but saying that if this is all I got is this a decent way of doing it?
you have some goodies there. make it at least a 12week cycle do 50mg winny ed and 50mg tren ed and 250mg test e 3x week

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 12:45:09 PM »
your going to want to spread that tren out a little

bench

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 12:55:21 PM »
This is my stats:

5'9
253lbs
12 % bf
Everything is balanced

This is what I have:
ALL Balkan Pharm
25Ml Masteron 100mg/ ml
15ML Tren Ace 75 mg/ ml

Test E 250mg/ ml
Winstrol 50 mg

Anti Estrogens
Letro 2.5 mg
Nolva 10 mg
HCG

Use Lestro if needed
Rebound with HCG

here is what i would do, you got a good amount of compounds there................i would run the tren for the first 5 weeks, then kick in with the masteron for the rest of the cycle..............you then will be able to get a better initial kick from the tren.......and then be able to concentrate the masteron dose at a more effective level.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 02:23:21 PM »
What's diet going to be like? Are you looking for mass or leanness?
muscle

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 02:46:03 PM »
So you practically have pro size and have only done 3 cycles of 500-750 mg test and 30 mg dbol for 6 weeks?  ::) ::)

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 02:49:42 PM »
Balkan is garbage, first hand experience.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 07:46:56 PM »
So you practically have pro size and have only done 3 cycles of 500-750 mg test and 30 mg dbol for 6 weeks?  ::) ::)

haha, yeah, i caught that too, we must be talking to the next ronnie coleman :) :) :)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 07:56:19 PM »
haha, yeah, i caught that too, we must be talking to the next ronnie coleman :) :) :)
well i have to say that i do know acouple of freaks that i went to school with that are natural as in terms of didnt buy anything that was in the steroid ban and they are some specimens and have won some natty shows

yes we can doubt him all we want and if he is man enough to post his picks then we will know

Username222

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 09:50:52 AM »

The diet will be more of an "offseason" diet than contest
Yes, I will post pics. I just had my gyno surgery yesterday so my chest is a little bruised. I will post pics of myself prior to the surgery. No my gyno wasnt serious at all, I could feel the hardness so I just had it taken out. Very happy that I had it done. The only reason I didnt compete in this competition next weekend in my state is because of it and there is no way in hell I would have my pics posted on bodybuilding.com in the competition section of this contest  with that condition.
I am planning on running this cycle in the near future, more than likely after I make a full recovery from this surgery, and slowly start to get back into the gym.  I wont start it till I'm 100% ready to do so after a basic " get back into training" phase is over with.
The gear will still be good and not expired when I get back into my training.
I appreciate all those that gave legit comments. I know there are a few weeds here in the get big garden that have no business posting.
I am telling the truth that this is my 4th or 5th cycle coming up and my stats are what they say.
Going pro in this sport is one of my main goals in life, has been since I started training at age 17 1/2. I'm 26 now.  Started AAS when I was 23.
I plan on competing in some national qualifier in the spring of next year if recovery goes as planned  and doing the nationals soon after. Thank you guys for your advice and help.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 03:28:51 PM »

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Maybe he did what NO one does these days, built a good solid base with years of continuous hard work and good eating. Then when he did reach his true "natural limit" jumped on gear and even responded very well...

PS. After all this is a website called "getbig" so there's bound to be at least some BIG GUYS here. It's just that there's so many skinny tweeps typing their eyes red that no one thinks bodybuilding site might actually attract some bodybuilders?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG