Author Topic: First robbery/shooting in my neighborhood..  (Read 484 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
First robbery/shooting in my neighborhood..
« on: August 05, 2009, 11:29:07 PM »
Great.  Not a house in this berg under $350k and we're still getting mixed up in this shit.  Thanks Maryland Democrats for making this the crime belt of the country. 

Five are robbed at gunpoint, one wounded in Hanover

August 4, 2009

Five people were robbed and one of them was shot Sunday at the Holiday Mobile Estates in Hanover, Anne Arundel County police said. Police said four men and one woman told them they were approached by two men, one with a handgun, shortly after 2 a.m. on Nipmuck Path near Metacomet Road. The robbers ordered the group to get down on the ground, and one fired at them before ordering them to empty their pockets and leaving. The man who was shot was taken to the Maryland Shock Trauma Center with injuries that were not believed to be life-threatening, police said.

- Andrea F. Siegel

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: First robbery/shooting in my neighborhood..
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 12:03:51 AM »
Great.  Not a house in this berg under $350k and we're still getting mixed up in this shit.  Thanks Maryland Democrats for making this the crime belt of the country. 

Five are robbed at gunpoint, one wounded in Hanover

August 4, 2009

Five people were robbed and one of them was shot Sunday at the Holiday Mobile Estates in Hanover, Anne Arundel County police said. Police said four men and one woman told them they were approached by two men, one with a handgun, shortly after 2 a.m. on Nipmuck Path near Metacomet Road. The robbers ordered the group to get down on the ground, and one fired at them before ordering them to empty their pockets and leaving. The man who was shot was taken to the Maryland Shock Trauma Center with injuries that were not believed to be life-threatening, police said.

- Andrea F. Siegel

Unfortunately, that doesn't make you immune. The houses in my neighbourhood are $600K, and this is CANADA!
Dickheads with guns will always be there, ...besides, ...the nicer the neighbourhood, ...the bigger the score.  :-\
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 06:44:43 AM »
i remember arguing with one of our connecticut residents... i said their nice neighborhoods won't insulate them when economy shit hits fan, because poor ppl will just start going to rish areas to hit people up.  they laughed.

wait til we're at 11 and 12% UE. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 06:53:13 AM »
i remember arguing with one of our connecticut residents... i said their nice neighborhoods won't insulate them when economy shit hits fan, because poor ppl will just start going to rish areas to hit people up.  they laughed.

wait til we're at 11 and 12% UE. 

I thought the stimulus bill was going to get us lower than 8% UE 240???? 

No???

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 07:48:09 AM »
This is all George Bush's fault!