Author Topic: Should I shave my head?  (Read 5937 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Should I shave my head?
« on: August 05, 2009, 11:58:52 PM »
I'm getting thin.  All the other males in my family are bald or balding.  I just don't have the guts to clip it all yet.  if you have shaved your head, what gave you the courage to do so?  Did you try rogaine and all that first, or just say 'screw it'?  how old were you when you went bald?

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Re: Should I shave my head?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 12:18:10 AM »
Honest request:  Do you have any better current photos?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 12:21:18 AM »
I'm getting thin.  All the other males in my family are bald or balding.  I just don't have the guts to clip it all yet.  if you have shaved your head, what gave you the courage to do so?  Did you try rogaine and all that first, or just say 'screw it'?  how old were you when you went bald?

that's god's sign for you to hit the juice hard.  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 12:29:38 AM »

Im tempted to try some prescription shit....a mate of mine got pretty good results so they do work.
At the moment I have a shaved head..... had a number 1 for a few weeks, but gone the full chrome dome now  8)

The turning point....  :'( ......... I was out at a club and hooked up with a hot 18yr old. We were about to go home and do the love dance but she wanted to say goodbye to her mates first. her mates said why are you going home with an old man.... i said chill out yo, im only 25..... she said "come on slut (or whatever the name of the girl i was with was) you can do better than a guy thats going bald"  :o  :o  :o  :(  :'(
P

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 12:43:21 AM »
don't shave it with a razor, but do clip it daily or even every few days on the lowest setting on the clippers

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 12:47:18 AM »
don't shave it with a razor, but do clip it daily or even every few days on the lowest setting on the clippers

lol, shaving it with a razor looks like shit, but if you are white you will make new friends quickly in eastern germany.  ;D ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 01:46:35 AM »
Get a script for generic Finesteride 5 mg, get a pill splitter from Walgreens...split them in half.  take 1/2 a day.

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 02:42:34 AM »

exactly.
Lowest setting like 1mm looks good.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 02:47:38 AM »
yes, every 3 days on the lowest setting. purchase the cheap one at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  20 bucks at most.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 03:05:39 AM »
Cutler on drums

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 03:10:44 AM »
lol, shaving it with a razor looks like shit, but if you are white you will make new friends quickly in eastern germany.  ;D ;D

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Thanks, I needed that.
It's been a rough morning.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 03:19:07 AM »

The turning point....  :'( ......... I was out at a club and hooked up with a hot 18yr old. We were about to go home and do the love dance but she wanted to say goodbye to her mates first. her mates said why are you going home with an old man.... i said chill out yo, im only 25..... she said "come on slut (or whatever the name of the girl i was with was) you can do better than a guy thats going bald"  :o  :o  :o  :(  :'(

I hope she ended up in a dumpster for pulling that shit
O

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 03:26:44 AM »
I hope she ended up in a dumpster for pulling that shit

I was gonna unleash on her........ but the fact that she was fat and ugly, I kinda felt like she had been punished enough.
P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 03:38:33 AM »
Im tempted to try some prescription shit....a mate of mine got pretty good results so they do work.
At the moment I have a shaved head..... had a number 1 for a few weeks, but gone the full chrome dome now  8)

ouch.
No doubt about it...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 04:01:26 AM »
better off shaving your head with a razor----it looks worse to just shave it with clippers cause than people can see the shadow of your hairline and you still look balding

one of my friends started going bald in high school (strong polish kid never touched juice) so he shaves it and it was the best move he made

if you have a confident attitude you can pull off a shaved head, just takes people a week or two to get used to it

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 04:04:07 AM »
if you have a confident attitude you can pull off a shaved head, just takes people a week or two to get used to it

Not to mention you look like you're from the future 8) ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 04:07:07 AM »
Not to mention you look like you're from the future 8) ;D
HAha ;D

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 05:06:24 AM »

:D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 05:24:24 AM »

I was gonna unleash on her........ but the fact that she was fat and ugly, I kinda felt like she had been punished enough.

At least now we know what you consider "hot".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 05:25:22 AM »
I don't know. But why don't you shave your balls.  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 05:26:17 AM »
At least now we know what you consider "hot".

Someone needs some reading comprehension classes  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 05:30:49 AM »
i would be crazy if i went bald

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 05:31:51 AM »