Author Topic: Enough of this hero bullshit  (Read 12973 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Enough of this hero bullshit
« on: August 06, 2009, 07:00:15 AM »
I'm getting sick and tired of the overuse of the word "HERO".  The media is fucking obsessed with this word ever since 9/11.  Especially how they label these 19 year old hispanic or black high school drop outs that join the military, get sent to Iraq, kill kids and rape woman then call them heroes when they get back home. I know a lot of this is part of the military marketing machine to make degenerate teens feel like they can be "something" or a "hero". 

Or how all cops are now considered heroes.  ::)  Give me a fucking break.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: Enough of this hero bullshit
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 07:06:16 AM »
I'm getting sick and tired of the overuse of the word "HERO".  The media is fucking obsessed with this word ever since 9/11.  Especially how they label these 19 year old hispanic or black high school drop outs that join the military, get sent to Iraq, kill kids and rape woman then call them heroes when they get back home. I know a lot of this is part of the military marketing machine to make degenerate teens feel like they can be "something" or a "hero". 

You're our hero.
No Worries 4 me

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 07:07:20 AM »
they brought freedom to Iraq ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 07:19:53 AM »
Right on, brother!

Only one superhero here...

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 07:20:27 AM »

Or EVERY semi retarded hated celeb who use the "Support our trops!!" in their speech  JUST to make people agree with them..

Fucking pathetic.

Cant stand it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 07:26:39 AM »
Or EVERY semi retarded hated celeb who use the "Support our trops!!" in their speech  JUST to make people agree with them..

Fucking pathetic.

Cant stand it.

Throw in "Save the planet", "Help protect x species", "Be eco friendly" and other similar generic nonsense that nearly 99.99% of those who say them have absolutely no clue about.

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 07:31:35 AM »
Throw in "Save the planet", "Help protect x species", "Be eco friendly" and other similar generic nonsense that nearly 99.99% of those who say them have absolutely no clue about.

yeah, but mentioning the war FORCES people to agree with them...

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 07:32:58 AM »
Right on, brother!

Only one superhero here...

I'm surprise I haven't seen you in any of these Marvel Flicks outthere, Chick. you better fire your Agent
Get Big, or Die Trying

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 07:44:37 AM »
anyone that goes into a situation where they could be killed, of there own free will deserve all the respect they can get, same goes for firemen etc

most dangerous situation most gettbiggers face is the menace of being tapped out by a cage rage warrior in a gym altercation!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 07:58:09 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 08:11:06 AM »

They can't all be ripping out of their baby Gap shirts for carbing up at lunch, right? Don't you have some coworkers to be intimidating, clown?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 08:20:11 AM »
They can't all be ripping out of their baby Gap shirts for carbing up at lunch, right? Don't you have some coworkers to be intimidating, clown?

Very original dipshit. Did you do a search on posts by Alex and try to copy and paste it as an original?  Go commit suicide fucker.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 08:22:00 AM »

Fucking pathetic.

Cant stand it.

It's simple. If you want to support the troops, join the Army.

Otherwise, you're really just supporting the magnetic bumper sticker industry and trying to draw attention to yourself.
G

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 08:27:26 AM »
Well, Broc Lesnar is a hero to the ufc nuthuggers.

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 08:29:35 AM »
Brock is a GOD not a hero

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 08:31:12 AM »
he's a god and a heavyweight champ after 4 fights............. ::)

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 08:31:52 AM »
Thats just how much of a GOD he is!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 08:32:35 AM »
as a combat vet I don't think of myself as a hero

I am, however, better than some pussy teenager who complains about the world but does nothing to change it

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 08:37:53 AM »
Thats just how much of a GOD he is!

the depth and quality of the ufc totaly astounds me!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 08:38:49 AM »

I am, however, better than some pussy teenager who complains about the world but does nothing to change it

Boom 8)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 08:39:08 AM »

exactly.

the new "eco" trend is by far one of the worst: it's all bullshits to sell ...more= produce more = pollute (if this term does even makes any sense anyway) more.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 08:39:58 AM »
Brock is a GOD not a hero

my mistake

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 08:51:39 AM »

Change it how?  Waiting for your president to create a "war" for you to help him and his buddies become super rich billionaires while pumping you with bullshit about freedom.  Get real and get over the gulf war syndrome.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 08:54:58 AM »
politics worlwide have the primary objective to mix every ethnies together to lower salaries and make more money. War is counterproductive for economy, the new religion of multiculturalism has only been created by occidental elites to force people with different skins colors to live and work together to make the same elites richer for lesser salaries.
TV and medias work hand in hand with the elites, politics and industrials to sell you the new world order where everyone is a poor dumb asshole wokring for nothing and making the very small cast of elites even  richer.

Wars, heroes, do not make any sense in this new world we 're heading toward.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2009, 08:56:39 AM »

Or how all cops are now considered heroes. Give me a fucking break.

SUCKMYMUSCLE