Author Topic: Holy Crap, Peter Schiff gets totally shut down by blabbering host  (Read 3829 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Rarely do you see someone who was correct about the economy get treated like this. Think about it, he was right and gets shit on, but all the idiots who got it wrong get away scott free.  Brutal.

Is this the theme of this show or something?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Holy Crap, Peter Schiff gets totally shut down by blabbering host
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 09:09:05 PM »
I attempt to watch MSNBC from time to time but it's pretty out there. The "Ed" Show is a joke and you can tell he didn't have Schiff on to have open debate. Schiff is running against Dodd and Schiff is also a Republican....not a good idea to come on MSNBC when for a few reasons.

A.) Schiff is a (R) and running against Chris "There is nothing wrong with our financial sector" Dodd.
B.) Schiff makes fools out of CNBC hosts and guests all time and both networks are owned by GE.
C.)MSNBC has taken a "who cares for the facts, it makes me feel good" health care push. Which leads to...
D.)Schiff doesn't want govt. interference in health care.

This was a hit job, plain as day.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 09:17:07 PM »
ED and maddow are major libereals.
David shuster is very anti-repub, smug too.
Olbermann is smug, but very very good with documenting those 'gotcha' moments.

You can accuse them of being idiots, drama queens, etc, but they do back up their beliefs with facts.  They live in fuzzy bunny land, as HH6 would call it, but they do operate in facts.

FOX and friends, while they have the issues CORRECT much of the time, just lost so much cred over the last 8 years...

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 10:06:09 PM »
That host was a total doucher.  Seriously how could he justify not even letting Schiff make a point?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 05:24:43 AM »
These liberal morons are so clueless.  I swear, liberals are getting dumber by the minute.  This video needs to be watched by everyone just to see why our country to so screwed up. 

Serious, the typical liberal is so uninformed, so ignorant, so whacked out, etc.

Schiff is 10000% accurate and this liberal cry baby is arguing with him about things he has no clue about. 

Unreal. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 05:38:16 AM »
These liberal morons are so clueless.  I swear, liberals are getting dumber by the minute.  This video needs to be watched by everyone just to see why our country to so screwed up. 

Serious, the typical liberal is so uninformed, so ignorant, so whacked out, etc.

Schiff is 10000% accurate and this liberal cry baby is arguing with him about things he has no clue about. 

Unreal. 

Check out the difference when Joe S. interviews him. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 01:00:04 PM »

Check out the difference when Joe S. interviews him. 

Peter starts his moneybomb today. 

http://www.schiffforsenate.com/index.php/site/videos/

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 01:15:48 PM »
The interviewer should be ashamed of himself, he isn't, but he should be. Ed didn't even debate on the facts, Schiff tried to but was shouted down and interrupted to many times to make his point...although this was the whole point of the interview.

"SO YOU WOULD NOTHING?!"
"YOU DON'T WANT REFORM?!"
"YOU'RE FINE WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE?"

That was Ed's entire response. Debate the merits of each point, I get the feeling Ed doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 06:01:06 PM »
peter knew the score before he signed to appear. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 06:20:25 PM »
peter knew the score before he signed to appear. 

Is that what he told you?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 10:47:46 PM »
I was going to post this the other day after I saw it live.  It pissed me off so much I just put it out of my mind instead.  I'll never listen to that douchebag again.  ever.  This is the same brand of tactics used by Bill ORielly and Shawn Hannity.  especially Hannity.  I wish I was there, I'd have gagged and bagged that fuckhead O'Donnell so Schiff could talk.  I passionately hate that crap no matter what side I'm on or who is doing it, left or right.  O'Donnell is no better than the people going into these town halls intentionally trying to disrupt and prevent the event.  All these people, Hannity, O'Donnell and people who would thwart discussion at a town hall are anti-democracy.  If you have to win by shouting over and shutting down your opponent, you're the one who is wrong and you don't deserve to live here.  At a minimum, it means you don't have the skill set to debate the issue and you should shut the fuck up if your only option is shutting down your opponent.  These people are the worst of the worst and nothing good can come of supporting people who use these tactics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 06:44:22 AM »
I was going to post this the other day after I saw it live.  It pissed me off so much I just put it out of my mind instead.  I'll never listen to that douchebag again.  ever.  This is the same brand of tactics used by Bill ORielly and Shawn Hannity.  especially Hannity.  I wish I was there, I'd have gagged and bagged that fuckhead O'Donnell so Schiff could talk.  I passionately hate that crap no matter what side I'm on or who is doing it, left or right.  O'Donnell is no better than the people going into these town halls intentionally trying to disrupt and prevent the event.  All these people, Hannity, O'Donnell and people who would thwart discussion at a town hall are anti-democracy.  If you have to win by shouting over and shutting down your opponent, you're the one who is wrong and you don't deserve to live here.  At a minimum, it means you don't have the skill set to debate the issue and you should shut the fuck up if your only option is shutting down your opponent.  These people are the worst of the worst and nothing good can come of supporting people who use these tactics.

This was Msnbc trying to get Peter to say something stupid so that dodd can make up a campaign commercial. 

Lawrence ODonnell has the typical knee jerj reaction to everything Peter is saying, while Peter is proven correct on most of what he says.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 07:54:29 AM »
This was Msnbc trying to get Peter to say something stupid so that dodd can make up a campaign commercial. 

Lawrence ODonnell has the typical knee jerj reaction to everything Peter is saying, while Peter is proven correct on most of what he says.   
none of that had anything to do with my post so I really have absolutely no idea why you quoted it.  You seem to do that alot.  really, wtf? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2009, 08:07:20 AM »
none of that had anything to do with my post so I really have absolutely no idea why you quoted it.  You seem to do that alot.  really, wtf? 

Your post was accurate, but do realize that this was hit job against Schiff.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 08:25:45 AM »
Your post was accurate, but do realize that this was hit job against Schiff.   
you clown.  It's not a hit job ::) Schiff was going on a left leaning show.  He knew he would be facing opposition.  He knew O'Donnell would oppose what he said.  It was a guy that didn't have the ability to debate Schiff so he attempted to shut him down.  It was a guy who didn't want Schiff's voice to be heard.  If it were a hit piece, O'Donnell would have smacked him with something controversial or embarrassing.  Schiff has said things that opponents have taken to mean he hates America.  He would have changed the subject to something like that if it were a hit.  haha, and you love to always say I don't get it.   ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 06:35:18 PM »
Doesn't sound like he knew that was going to happen. Looks like they just wanted footage that Dodd could use against Peter through nothing more than the hosts accusations.

@ 8min

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 08:31:22 PM »
Doesn't sound like he knew that was going to happen. Looks like they just wanted footage that Dodd could use against Peter through nothing more than the hosts accusations.

@ 8min

I didn't say he knew it was going to happen.  I said he knew his opinion would be strongly opposed on the show.  If he didn't know that then he's a dumbass and we all know he's not a dumbass.  Guy can obviously put some things together.  What he DIDN'T know was that he wouldn't be allowed to talk, that he would be shut down.  Well no fucking shit he didn't know that.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 08:57:14 PM »
I didn't say he knew it was going to happen.    What he DIDN'T know was that he wouldn't be allowed to talk, that he would be shut down.  Well no fucking shit he didn't know that.

I wasn't even thinking about your comment in my post.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 09:09:35 PM »
I wasn't even thinking about your comment in my post.

oh sorry. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 09:42:22 PM »

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 10:01:25 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2009, 10:08:22 PM »
Why is that pic titled paypal bingo?

dunno.  i googled 'bingo' and it came up first.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2009, 10:11:18 PM »
dunno.  i googled 'bingo' and it came up first.

fair enough

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2009, 10:51:20 PM »
There isn't anything there to use in an ad.  If anything, Schiff came out looking better because it was so obvious what was done by shutting him down like that and in general people on the left don't like that shit.  We like debate.  We don't like crap like this because it's what people like Sean Hannity has to do.  Just listen to Hannity's radio show for 10 minutes and see how fast he shuts people down exactly like this.