Author Topic: Mr. Olympia 1998 (Top 3)  (Read 6529 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Mr. Olympia 1998 (Top 3)
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2009, 06:36:41 AM »
yes not many have clues about the lords of wisdom
A

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2009, 06:41:57 AM »
it's very clear from your lengthy replies that you really have no time :-\ ok we know that you are a busy mthr fkr who has no time for these tiny GB things ;D

i wont comment on what you wrote because after saying that flex is as big as nasser i am sure you are an asshole who doesnt deserve to be taken seriously..

you are such a fucking loser, what would your parents think of your gay arab muscle worship................f lex was his biggest ever in 98.................and anyone looking at the two would not say that nasser blows him out of the water size wise, i.e. he was comparable to nasshole, in size.

but way to twist one comment, and disregard all the truth contained in the rest of the post................

of course no one will ever convince you anything but the delusion you hold on to, because you are mentally ill...............you are a sickiening little schmoe.............and you are one of the laughing stocks of this entire board...............keep sending those moneygrams for the soiled turquoise posing trunks homo.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2009, 06:48:43 AM »
Nasser was always just a back away from the Olympia title. Sure he was huge, but incomplete. Ronnie and Flex had the black bodybuilder shape, round muscle bellies and good overall proportion while Nasser had the short legs, long upper body and poor mid to lower back. Nasser was at his peak those 2 years and could have gotten second. Flex was smooth that year and could have taken third. Ronnie was at his peak before the pregnant years. Of course jay Cutler is a blocky fridge, and has won it twice. I think if nasser was more handsome and not so nerdy looking the homos judging the contest would have moved him up throughout his career. Being Arab doesn't help either.  

it's funny you clearly see nasser's short legs and weak back and dont see ronnie's tiny calves, gyno, and bad looking abs (even in 98).. flex too as you said was smooth (specially his hams) and his calves although better than ronnie's couldn't be compared to nasser's great calves.. flex lacked size in his torso and this was ver clear in poses like FLS, RLS, and specially the abs and tights pose..

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2009, 07:34:31 AM »
<--------Laughing at the blurry ass photos originally posted.  Ronnie was great because he was huge, yet had amazing detail and seperation.  You Nasser fan boys are gay as the day is long.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2009, 07:39:50 AM »
bad quality pics!!.. do you mean that ronnie looks better in the good quality pics and nasser looks better in the bad ones??.. you are the fool now with your lack of logic :-\

yes, you can't see the fine detail and muscle definition on Ronnie which is why he crushed Nasser.
If you're going to make a comparison atleast get decent quality pictures, not some shitty webclips.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2009, 02:05:46 PM »
true, ronnie 98 easily beat nasser and flex.
and look how much he improved the following year: no one could ever beat that
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2009, 02:06:49 PM »
LOL look at Nasser compared to Ronnie at his best in 99!

bwhahahahahahahaa
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mons Venus

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »
i will restate..........because it looks like someone pulled it..............your are a dirty little arab schmoe............give it up...............nasshol e is a fucking loser..............it was 11 years ago...............the last time i saw nasser was at the 2005 olympia..............loo king very old, and stumbling around very drunk...........dressed in raggedy, outdated clothes, attempting to grope young girls at the bar in the middle of the orleans...........needless to say, they got up and ran away from that creep faster then usain boldt runs the 100 meter dash.

some hero you got there dirty schmoe :P :P

Hahahaaa !!!!  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2009, 03:24:15 PM »
true, ronnie 98 easily beat nasser and flex.
and look how much he improved the following year: no one could ever beat that

hahahah improved  ::) by his conditioning getting worse? that's not an improvement and he was very lucky to beat Flex in 1998  ;)you're just as delusional as the Nasser fans

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2009, 03:31:11 PM »
his conditioning didn't get worse. even Ronnie himself said his conditioning was better in his 99 victory seminar, something that ALL pics and videos corroborate.

too bad your McGough quote wont save you now. it shows how people can be wrong, when real life is uninfluenced and doesnt forget like some mistaken bodybuilding writers..

run along little boy, real life is your enemy.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2009, 03:39:37 PM »
his conditioning didn't get worse. even Ronnie himself said his conditioning was better in his 99 victory seminar, something that ALL pics and videos corroborate.

too bad your McGough quote wont save you now. it shows how people can be wrong, when real life is uninfluenced and doesnt forget like some mistaken bodybuilding writers..

run along little boy, real life is your enemy.

Hahahahah Ronnie said his BEST Olympia on three separate occasions was his FIRST because his conditioning was ' spot-on ' which corroborates ALL the eyewitnesses experts who were there , something you can't seem to grasp , you don't have the first clue what great conditioning is you're the dummy who claimed Ronnie was grainier than Dorian ever was LMFAO

Ronnie Coleman has proven YOU wrong as usual now STFU