Author Topic: Mr. Olympia 1998 (Top 3)  (Read 6528 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Mr. Olympia 1998 (Top 3)
« on: August 07, 2009, 12:28:44 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Mr. Olympia 1998 (Top 3)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 12:31:41 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 02:03:03 PM »
Nasser dominating the competition in most of those shots, as usual!

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »
why do you like a man because he is muslim?

you are pathetic.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 03:20:51 PM »
These pics are further proof that a 98 Ronnie would never beat a peaked Dorian.  Nasser looks much more impressive in those shots than I would anticipate - he actually makes Coleman and Flex look small in comparison, although Ronnie looks more conditioned.   However, Dorian would also look bigger than Ronnie AND was more conditioned.  

Good pics!  What place did Nasser take that year?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 03:23:14 PM »
These pics are further proof that a 98 Ronnie would never beat a peaked Dorian.  Nasser looks much more impressive in those shots than I would anticipate - he actually makes Coleman and Flex look small in comparison, although Ronnie looks more conditioned.   However, Dorian would also look bigger than Ronnie AND was more conditioned.  

Good pics!  What place did Nasser take that year?

Smart man !

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 03:24:47 PM »
In all seriousness I have a lot of respect for Coleman, but I am surprised at how much larger Nasser looks in these pics.  Particularly in the front lat spread and fr. dbl bicep shots. 

Nasser was damn close many times. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 03:25:23 PM »

Which is exactly why he won , hey wait a minute he didn't win , damn racists judges  >:(  >:(

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 10:34:20 PM »
In all seriousness I have a lot of respect for Coleman, but I am surprised at how much larger Nasser looks in these pics.  Particularly in the front lat spread and fr. dbl bicep shots. 

Nasser was damn close many times. 

although nasser is the farest to the camera here..

i created this thread 2 times (by mistake), plz mods delete one of them or merge them together..

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 12:24:40 AM »
IMO 1998 O was very very close between Ronnie and Nasser
it could have gone to either man
Ronnie was probably a tad sharper and drier
but as you can see Nasser clearly wins in many of the mandatory poses.
and ronnie is lacking calves and has terrible gyno.

there is no doubt that Nasser should have been awarded 2nd @ the very least that year and definitely there would be no controversy had he been awarded 1st.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 12:40:51 AM »
i will restate..........because it looks like someone pulled it..............your are a dirty little arab schmoe............give it up...............nasshol e is a fucking loser..............it was 11 years ago...............the last time i saw nasser was at the 2005 olympia..............loo king very old, and stumbling around very drunk...........dressed in raggedy, outdated clothes, attempting to grope young girls at the bar in the middle of the orleans...........needle ss to say, they got up and ran away from that creep faster then usain boldt runs the 100 meter dash.

some hero you got there dirty schmoe :P :P

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 02:22:35 AM »
well said MethodGNA, hahaha.

Seriously, though, this shit was 11 years ago!

GET OVER IT.
Do Work.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 04:43:06 AM »
those are bad quality pictures fool

Ronnie absolutely destroyed him in conditioning, he had more "quality" rather than just mass.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 04:48:27 AM »
those are bad quality pictures fool

Ronnie absolutely destroyed him in conditioning, he had more "quality" rather than just mass.

bad quality pics!!.. do you mean that ronnie looks better in the good quality pics and nasser looks better in the bad ones??.. you are the fool now with your lack of logic :-\

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2009, 04:54:31 AM »
Nassir looked great that year and deserved better.  However, I still think Kevin Levrone should have won that year with a solid second to Nassir
3rd Shawn Ray
4th Flex Wheeler
5th Ronnie!!
Corvette Lover

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 05:16:41 AM »
oops i seem to have stumbled upon some actually decent photos of the 98 O..............

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2009, 05:21:03 AM »
as you can see...........the placings were totally correct................. ....ronnie was bigger, dryer, harder, denser (particularly then the shallow-backed, watery Nasshole)

then the rest, flex, was a deserving second...............and Nasshole was a distant third.................th e pictures dont lie...................no t even the blurry pictures that team Nasshole always goes back to.................you know the ones where nasser is flexing directly towards the camera..............and ronnie and flex are facing the opposite direction.

you dirty little schmoes.............you'll lie every time.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2009, 05:29:09 AM »
as you can see...........the placings were totally correct................. ....ronnie was bigger, dryer, harder, denser (particularly then the shallow-backed, watery Nasshole)

then the rest, flex, was a deserving second...............and Nasshole was a distant third.................th e pictures dont lie...................no t even the blurry pictures that team Nasshole always goes back to.................you know the ones where nasser is flexing directly towards the camera..............and ronnie and flex are facing the opposite direction.

Ronnie in 1998 is EONS better than Nasser there was NO contest just a bunch of crybabies trying to rewrite history

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2009, 05:29:53 AM »

Ronnie and Flex were much better detailed/conditoned. Nasser's best year was 97. That was his one chance to win the Olympia.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2009, 06:02:39 AM »

and what do these 2 pics prove??.. at least post all the 7 poses as i did.. i already said that flex's RDB was better than nasser's in this year so there is no point to post this RDB pic.,.. nasser was better in all the other poses!!.. ronnie was better than nasser IMO in 3 poses only (RDB, RLS, &, SC)..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2009, 06:14:00 AM »
and what do these 2 pics prove??.. at least post all the 7 poses as i did.. i already said that flex's RDB was better than nasser's in this year so there is no point to post this RDB pic.,.. nasser was better in all the other poses!!.. ronnie was better than nasser IMO in 3 poses only (RDB, RLS, &, SC)..

Those two pics prove Ronnie is leaps & bounds better than Nasser , despite being much lighter Ronnie looks equally wide and big , Ronnie's absolutely peeled all over and Nasser is soft as a babies ass from the back

I know it pains you but Nasser was never as good as you like to think he was , a very good bodybuilder just not in the league of Flex , Ronnie or Yates

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2009, 06:18:16 AM »

what more do they need to prove, i dont have time to find all seven comparisons............. .from those two photos alone i can tell:

1)  ronnies back demolishes nasshole.............not only is it bigger and wider...........his cuts are literally three times as deep.

2) from side chest we also see how much bigger and granier ronnies arms were then nassers.

3) likewise, in the sidechest, you see how much bigger and more dileniated ronnies chest was then nassers.

4) from the first photo you can see how much better ronnie's hams were than nassers

5) both pictures tell the story of how much more water nasshole was carrying then both ronnie and flex.

6) Quads............i mean do i even have to say anything here...............colem an debatably has the best quads of all time.

flex's conditioning is not very far off of ronnie's in this contest, and he is pretty much as big as nasshole...............s o that would logically put him at third in the placings.

no conspiracies............ .....no suprises..............na sser got a very respectable 3rd in one of the more competative olympias of all time..........nothing to be ashamed of

............now even though i know you wont...............let it gooooooooooooo :) :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2009, 06:26:25 AM »
what more do they need to prove, i dont have time to find all seven comparisons............. .from those two photos alone i can tell:

1)  ronnies back demolishes nasshole.............not only is it bigger and wider...........his cuts are literally three times as deep.

2) from side chest we also see how much bigger and granier ronnies arms were then nassers.

3) likewise, in the sidechest, you see how much bigger and more dileniated ronnies chest was then nassers.

4) from the first photo you can see how much better ronnie's hams were than nassers

5) both pictures tell the story of how much more water nasshole was carrying then both ronnie and flex.

6) Quads............i mean do i even have to say anything here...............colem an debatably has the best quads of all time.

flex's conditioning is not very far off of ronnie's in this contest, and he is pretty much as big as nasshole...............s o that would logically put him at third in the placings.

no conspiracies............ .....no suprises..............na sser got a very respectable 3rd in one of the more competative olympias of all time..........nothing to be ashamed of

............now even though i know you wont...............let it gooooooooooooo :) :)

it's very clear from your lengthy replies that you really have no time :-\ ok we know that you are a busy mthr fkr who has no time for these tiny GB things ;D

i wont comment on what you wrote because after saying that flex is as big as nasser i am sure you are an asshole who doesnt deserve to be taken seriously..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2009, 06:33:56 AM »
it's very clear from your lengthy replies that you really have no time :-\ ok we know that you are a busy mthr fkr who has no time for these tiny GB things ;D

i wont comment on what you wrote because after saying that flex is as big as nasser i am sure you are an asshole who doesnt deserve to be taken seriously..

hahahahah ' doesnt ( sic ) deserve to be taken seriously ' coming from you of all people

keep crying Nasser wasn't good enough to be Mr Olympia . old news

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2009, 06:34:49 AM »

Nasser was always just a back away from the Olympia title. Sure he was huge, but incomplete. Ronnie and Flex had the black bodybuilder shape, round muscle bellies and good overall proportion while Nasser had the short legs, long upper body and poor mid to lower back. Nasser was at his peak those 2 years and could have gotten second. Flex was smooth that year and could have taken third. Ronnie was at his peak before the pregnant years. Of course jay Cutler is a blocky fridge, and has won it twice. I think if nasser was more handsome and not so nerdy looking the homos judging the contest would have moved him up throughout his career. Being Arab doesn't help either.