Author Topic: Media Matters' Boehlert Discusses Coordination Behind Town Hall Disruptions  (Read 1769 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

two days ago some on this board said this was grass roots, you guys were wrong again as usual

a_joker10

• Getbig IV

two days ago some on this board said this was grass roots, you guys were wrong again as usual

Yeah every senior at those meetings are in on it.

Give it a break.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
By the way why do you need to start 5 threads a day on this.

Maybe combine all of your right wing hidden agenda stuff onto one thread.
Z

tonymctones

• Getbig V
yes youre right blacken I guess they got to the gallup polls as well

http://www.gallup.com/poll/121814/More-Disapprove-Than-Approve-Obama-Healthcare.aspx

more americans against the for obama healthcare...but ya youre right its all manufactured...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
because i like to point out the truth to you,I'm not saying every person their is a plant.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
yes youre right blacken I guess they got to the gallup polls as well

http://www.gallup.com/poll/121814/More-Disapprove-Than-Approve-Obama-Healthcare.aspx

more americans against the for obama healthcare...but ya youre right its all manufactured...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

Media Matters? Really? :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Bastard GX..u beat me to it. But I'll say it anyway...Media Matters=Left wing douchbaggery at its best.
L

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Bastard GX..u beat me to it. But I'll say it anyway...Media Matters=Left wing douchbaggery at its best.
Blinded By The Right is an excellent book

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
The best evidence they gave in that video was a list of town hall meetings on the guys website.

Weak at best, nice try though.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
because i like to point out the truth to you,I'm not saying every person their is a plant.

Then, why is it that, every time these so-called "plants" get a little rowdy, the vast majority of the audience (last time I checked, these were DEMOCRATIC town hall meetings) don't simply shut down the hecklers themselves?

Instead, Obama and crew have to bring in the union posse and implement "Snitchgate" in an attempt to silence their critics.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
No kidding....this shit is all getting out of control. All for a program that while needing reform..most people don't want. I saw ur response on the hero thread on the G@O...good job dude, they're killing me.
L