Author Topic: Question about people from Britain  (Read 4908 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Question about people from Britain
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2009, 08:26:29 AM »
Lived here for 29 years of my life. Full of lowlife, dole tossing, low IQ'd, xenophobic, fat, stupid, lazy girls. London is ok since it has an international flavour and you don't have to deal with too many English wankers. Saying that, most of them here in London is educated, well traveled and people you can have a beer with.
Once you go outside the city and wade into the little towns, get ready to stab you eyes out and hang yourself. It's truly only places you can live in if you were born there and even then the slightly more intelligent ones get the fuck out quickly. The media is so fucking stupid even just walking past a TV or newspaper is a deadly assault on your brain cells, hence the fact I have not touch a newspaper (pissed on a few) or owned a TV since 2002. The current prevailing mentality is that of an empire lost and blaming it on foreigners, not our own government who fucked us over. The majority of our indigenous scumbags pray to the altar of celebrity and football and feast on tabloids to feed their need for cheap and easy trash. One of our most popular 'celebrities' does nothing more than fall drunkenly, half naked from one shithole club to another. She is idolized with strings of trashy books and who knows what the fuck else.
Friday nights in some of the bigger towns is a novel that was written years ago, it never changes. Fat male factory workers/bank workers/estate agents goes out to their local piss-hole dressed in £60 white shirts from Next with their only pair of very expensive shoes. The 'women' would squeeze their size 22 bodies into size 10 dresses. They usually go by the names of Gemma, Sara, Katie and is 90% of the time dog fucking ugly.

That my friends, is UK in painted in broad strokes. Ask if you want to know more, i swing past here once a month or so.

Hilarious and informative, thank you  ;D
S

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2009, 08:52:04 AM »
brit women

andrulla

sisters of 5 star

smooth

not bad from a minority stand pt.
Oh...Monica!

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2009, 09:16:04 AM »
Haha, there's a lot of hate going on in this thread.  It's nowhere near as bad as people are making out.  Yeah, we've got our problems, too much immigration, a government which is struggling with it's economy, whilst giving endless benefits and priorities to the immigrants.

The towns are generally nice, lots of history, but there is always an area/area's that are lower class, scruffy, and full of scum.

The women are a wide spectrum, you get some astoundingly good looking girls, followed by some 20 stone hippotroll.

The major problem is that we don't seem to have any self-respect left.  The government/local council's have virtually prohibited any form of patriotism, classing it as racism.  All forms of media are negative, spending more time slagging off the government and glamourising talentless celebrities.  The majority of people are too uneducated/brainwashed to be able to make their own decisions, and so just repeat whatever they've read in the newspapers.

At the end of the day, it's probably very similar to any other country.  The first three points could just as easily be applied to the USA.  Where the US differs is that you still have a very strong sense of national pride and you are allowed to show it.  Until we can start doing that again, we're gonna continue down a very slippery slope.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2009, 09:40:56 AM »

The women are a wide spectrum, you get some astoundingly good looking girls, followed by some 20 stone hippotroll.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2009, 09:53:32 AM »
One of our most popular 'celebrities' does nothing more than fall drunkenly, half naked from one shithole club to another. She is idolized with strings of trashy books and who knows what the fuck else.

Jodie Marsh?Jordan?That could be one of hundreds

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2009, 11:16:49 AM »
i wouldn't wanna live anywhere else  :)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2009, 11:52:36 AM »

World's sexiest woman right there. Simon Cowell is throwing money at her to do American idol but she doesn't want to move there.

Regarding size of houses we probably do have smaller houses. They are made of brick and not wood, and they don't blow away in strong winds.

The way I see it, we invented you, we still have all the good music, we're not all lame and over the top emotional/neurotic. We have a concept of irony, and we have history extending beyond 50 years ago.

Aside from these things you guys are better  ;D

It's funny any American would bring up the fatness thing when America is well documented as being the fattest country in the world. Bwahaha

P.S. This is probably a meltdown, but Americans seem to lack self awareness sometimes so I thought I'd help some of you out :D :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Question about people from the Britain
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2009, 11:55:57 AM »
with all due respect you don't know what you talking about!!!

whenever i see that dude, this song plays in my head

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2009, 11:58:20 AM »
Lived here for 29 years of my life. Full of lowlife, dole tossing, low IQ'd, xenophobic, fat, stupid, lazy girls. London is ok since it has an international flavour and you don't have to deal with too many English wankers. Saying that, most of them here in London is educated, well traveled and people you can have a beer with.
Once you go outside the city and wade into the little towns, get ready to stab you eyes out and hang yourself. It's truly only places you can live in if you were born there and even then the slightly more intelligent ones get the fuck out quickly. The media is so fucking stupid even just walking past a TV or newspaper is a deadly assault on your brain cells, hence the fact I have not touch a newspaper (pissed on a few) or owned a TV since 2002. The current prevailing mentality is that of an empire lost and blaming it on foreigners, not our own government who fucked us over. The majority of our indigenous scumbags pray to the altar of celebrity and football and feast on tabloids to feed their need for cheap and easy trash. One of our most popular 'celebrities' does nothing more than fall drunkenly, half naked from one shithole club to another. She is idolized with strings of trashy books and who knows what the fuck else.
Friday nights in some of the bigger towns is a novel that was written years ago, it never changes. Fat male factory workers/bank workers/estate agents goes out to their local piss-hole dressed in £60 white shirts from Next with their only pair of very expensive shoes. The 'women' would squeeze their size 22 bodies into size 10 dresses. They usually go by the names of Gemma, Sara, Katie and is 90% of the time dog fucking ugly.

That my friends, is UK in painted in broad strokes. Ask if you want to know more, i swing past here once a month or so.
A few very slight alterations there and it would be an amazingly accurate description of Ireland also

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2009, 12:00:54 PM »

World's sexiest woman right there. Simon Cowell is throwing money at her to do American idol but she doesn't want to move there.

Regarding size of houses we probably do have smaller houses. They are made of brick and not wood, and they don't blow away in strong winds.

The way I see it, we invented you, we still have all the good music, we're not all lame and over the top emotional/neurotic. We have a concept of irony, and we have history extending beyond 50 years ago.

Aside from these things you guys are better  ;D

and accomplished in only under 300 years! ;)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2009, 12:45:47 PM »
There are shit-hole areas in every country on every continent. The image that most people get of Britain is warped to say the least, there is a lot of beatiful countryside and some very old but awe-inspiring buildings, e.g. cathedrals and whatnot. The problem that occurs is that groups of shadows move into an area, ruin it i.e. paint their house number on the actual house, build unplanned, shoddy self designed extensions and open 20 "supermarkets" full of the same old shitty rice and curry powder.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2009, 12:52:24 PM »
Yeh, parts of England are unbearable to live in. South London being one of them.

But people who generally hate and bitch about where they live should concentrate more on themselves

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Question about people from the Britain
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »

[/quote]Monster v-neck

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2009, 12:55:45 PM »
scott alexander= the British version of JNN

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2009, 01:03:13 PM »

HAHAHAHA great pic! Went to England once and I will never ever go back. It sucked so fucking bad man. The chicks are so fucking ugly and behaves like men. This girl would even be considerd hot by most english men. Land of the wanker!
MIRAGETROPIN

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »
Its the political correct bullshit and stupid rules and regulations that are ruining this country.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2009, 02:17:13 PM »

Surprisingly accurate!  ;D

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2009, 02:24:21 PM »
"please sir, may I have some more...?"

Britain + USA= smokes rest of world

You would know a thing or two about smoking, would you?? Smoking "poles," I believe!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2009, 02:35:21 PM »
Standard of living similar to USA and other developed countries.

Houses are smaller because WAY more expensive. Houses in USA built with wood. All brick in Britain.

My house isn't big and probaly only worth 150k pounds but I am sure it would buy a much bigger house in many parts of USA.

Fast food is increasing - not as bad as USAyet.

Welfare state means its easier and more benficial financially to NOT work and life off handouts in the majority of cases. We have now 3rd generation scroungers in UK. Free money, cars and housing.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2009, 02:45:01 PM »
I browsed a few propertywebsites and 250,000 USD would get ahouse WAY WAY bigger than mine.

Mine is a small semi-detached with garage. Living room is 13'x15'

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2009, 02:47:59 PM »
PINT, FISH AND CHIPS, CURRY - ALL YOU CAN GET IN ENGLAND. YUCK!!!
MIRAGETROPIN

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2009, 02:53:01 PM »

She's superhot indeed. Not the typical UK-girl.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2009, 03:05:57 PM »
She's superhot indeed. Not the typical UK-girl.

She's super hot!!! :o

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2009, 03:20:18 PM »
She used to be a chav - make up stylist and money made her hotter.

Nadine is Irish and Hotter IMO

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2009, 03:21:31 PM »
She used to be a chav - make up stylist and money made her hotter.

Makes anyone hotter.