Author Topic: Question about people from Britain  (Read 4923 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Question about people from Britain
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2009, 03:23:55 PM »
Beat the shit out of some black toilet attendent also.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2009, 05:30:14 PM »
clever programing, mind you

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2009, 06:16:33 PM »
My dad when he was being "overpaid" in Britain during WWII liked the United Kingdom and Britons in general.  I have found that with my contact with the United Kingdom identical results.  It may be something in my genetic background. I tend to like Britons of all backgrounds, and Britain in general.  I found no problem understanding all the dialects I ran into.  I found that Britons tend to like me, but then, I know how not to be an "Ugly American".

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2009, 12:13:38 PM »
Lived here for 29 years of my life. Full of lowlife, dole tossing, low IQ'd, xenophobic, fat, stupid, lazy girls. London is ok since it has an international flavour and you don't have to deal with too many English wankers. Saying that, most of them here in London is educated, well traveled and people you can have a beer with.
Once you go outside the city and wade into the little towns, get ready to stab you eyes out and hang yourself. It's truly only places you can live in if you were born there and even then the slightly more intelligent ones get the fuck out quickly. The media is so fucking stupid even just walking past a TV or newspaper is a deadly assault on your brain cells, hence the fact I have not touch a newspaper (pissed on a few) or owned a TV since 2002. The current prevailing mentality is that of an empire lost and blaming it on foreigners, not our own government who fucked us over. The majority of our indigenous scumbags pray to the altar of celebrity and football and feast on tabloids to feed their need for cheap and easy trash. One of our most popular 'celebrities' does nothing more than fall drunkenly, half naked from one shithole club to another. She is idolized with strings of trashy books and who knows what the fuck else.
Friday nights in some of the bigger towns is a novel that was written years ago, it never changes. Fat male factory workers/bank workers/estate agents goes out to their local piss-hole dressed in £60 white shirts from Next with their only pair of very expensive shoes. The 'women' would squeeze their size 22 bodies into size 10 dresses. They usually go by the names of Gemma, Sara, Katie and is 90% of the time dog fucking ugly.

That my friends, is UK in painted in broad strokes. Ask if you want to know more, i swing past here once a month or so.

Sounds alot like the US, except our  snack food isle in the supermarket is bigger than the health food isle