Author Topic: The Reality of Socialized Medicine [video]  (Read 468 times)

James

The Reality of Socialized Medicine [video]
« on: August 08, 2009, 05:58:28 AM »

Waiting time to get Surgery:

Cataract Surgery - 8 months
Hip Replacement - 11 months
Knee Replacement - 12 months
Herniated  Disc- 5 months
hernia repair - 5 months

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The Reality of Socialized Medicine [video]
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 06:47:10 AM »
GLEN BECK THIS IS WHEIR YOU GET YOUR NEWS FROM ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 08:01:12 AM »
GLEN BECK THIS IS WHEIR YOU GET YOUR NEWS FROM ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

These are the facts. Don't shoot the messenger.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 08:52:52 AM »
Interesting.   I have lots of friends and family (about 50 people)  who are both Canadians and Brits and they are satified with their health care system.  While it's not perfect and they admit that, there are no major complaints.

If you want to find major complaints about Universal health care talk to Americans.

Disclaimer:  I am not for universal health care as recently proposed and not for health care reform as recently proposed.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 09:51:37 AM »
Interesting.   I have lots of friends and family (about 50 people)  who are both Canadians and Brits and they are satified with their health care system.  While it's not perfect and they admit that, there are no major complaints.

If you want to find major complaints about Universal health care talk to Americans.

Disclaimer:  I am not for universal health care as recently proposed and not for health care reform as recently proposed.

Tell me if I'm wrong but I think the major complaint is that patients usually feel like they are being rushed out the door as the Dr. tries to see as many patients as possible in a day. Not enough doctors/surgeons and lack of equipment. Of coarse they won't let anyone die in the street  but if I understand it correctly, finding beds is an issue at times and certain procedures can have a longer than average wait.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 09:54:52 AM »
I heard Canada's health care system is great, if you aren't sick.
Squishy face retard

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 10:40:43 AM »
Tell me if I'm wrong but I think the major complaint is that patients usually feel like they are being rushed out the door as the Dr. tries to see as many patients as possible in a day. Not enough doctors/surgeons and lack of equipment. Of coarse they won't let anyone die in the street  but if I understand it correctly, finding beds is an issue at times and certain procedures can have a longer than average wait.

Which according to the people i have talked to is that there is a wait time on some procedures, but not the other things you said. (not to say that they don't occur)  What is happening in leu of wait times is odd hour procedure times or in England's case, independent medical care paid by patient.  My daughter got sick in England once many years ago and they saw her, gave her medicine, and it was a quick in and out.  Easy as pie.