Author Topic: Whats the cut off after which you r considered rich and your ass gets taxed ..  (Read 2567 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
under Obama?

cliff notes answer plez....ask 10 people and ya get 10 different answers
carpe` vaginum!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Something is definitely wrong when the government can take almost half your income.
S

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Something is definitely wrong when the government can take almost half your income.

well how rich do ya have to be in yrly income?
carpe` vaginum!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
If you make a lot of money you better hope the state tax doesn't fuck you too.
Squishy face retard

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
If you make any money or produce anything you should be ashamed of yourself and expect to have it all taken away and given to poor people,

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
If you make any money or produce anything you should be ashamed of yourself and expect to have it all taken away and given to poor people,
Better yet, cash it all out and airdrop it in all the areas Obama, Jackson and Sharpton feel need it more.
Squishy face retard

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
i really would like an answer  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
38% maximum for people making over 150K+

0% for people making 32K or less

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I don't even understand what ur asking. Wealthy or Rich is defined as anybody making over 75K..don't quote me, but we all know that amount of money won't buy u shack in Cali or New York. Uncle Sam takes waaay to much of our money for ridiculous things....and then u get hit by ur state in most cases. I claim Florida so no issues but States like Mass fleece u. The Fed has a narrow mandate by the Constitution to spend ur tax dollars....that hasn't help any of us and it will get worse. Guys like Toxie with computer skills will make a great living atleast on paper but he lives in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area and I will assume is or will get killed by taxes.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
38% maximum for people making over 150K+

0% for people making 32K or less

38 fucking %????? >:(

so i'm working my ASS of right now so i can have my girl quit her job (she is very sick) and live a comfy life and that douche wants to tax me 38%..WTF
in the next 2 or 3 yrs i WILL be in the over 150k/yr range and i dont wanna have worked hard so that lazy sub human slime can feed off of my hard work...

this is fucking bullshit....i'm pissed
carpe` vaginum!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
Opinions on a consumption tax?  ???
S

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I don't even understand what ur asking. Wealthy or Rich is defined as anybody making over 75K..don't quote me, but we all know that amount of money won't buy u shack in Cali or New York. Uncle Sam takes waaay to much of our money for ridiculous things....and then u get hit by ur state in most cases. I claim Florida so no issues but States like Mass fleece u. The Fed has a narrow mandate by the Constitution to spend ur tax dollars....that hasn't help any of us and it will get worse. Guys like Toxie with computer skills will make a great living atleast on paper but he lives in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area and I will assume is or will get killed by taxes.

lets say i get my CCIE(routing n switching) tomorrow...which immediately puts me in the 130k/yr range...in a few yrs i can move up from there depending on if i get another CCIE (security..big in my area)..or open up my own training center..or consulting firm...thats the long range plan

in any case i will be in Nothern VA...so u r right...taxes will kill me..
however..jobs that want to hire CCIEs are just not available (or not so popolous <sp?>) in areas outside the tech corridor
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Which is ur problem...u can make great money but u get taxed to death and the cost of living is ridiculous...ur actually worse in Northern V then I thought u'd be in Maryland. I sorta need to do a Pentagon tour but besides the traffic and being in DC, the cost of living is horrible and I'd either have to live on one of the Posts or live an hour away and do the train thing..i can't do it man. I'm trying to get to Tampa, I can rent a good sized house with a pool and still bank 600 plus of my housing allowance. The market crashed there and people don't have a choice. If u made 150K were I was outside outside of KC..u could live on 3 acres..no neighbors...BIG house 2500 plus square feet and still be downtown in 20  minutes. Ur fucked and I understand completely.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Which is ur problem...u can make great money but u get taxed to death and the cost of living is ridiculous...ur actually worse in Northern V then I thought u'd be in Maryland. I sorta need to do a Pentagon tour but besides the traffic and being in DC, the cost of living is horrible and I'd either have to live on one of the Posts or live an hour away and do the train thing..i can't do it man. I'm trying to get to Tampa, I can rent a good sized house with a pool and still bank 600 plus of my housing allowance. The market crashed there and people don't have a choice. If u made 150K were I was outside outside of KC..u could live on 3 acres..no neighbors...BIG house 2500 plus square feet and still be downtown in 20  minutes. Ur fucked and I understand completely.
if i have to move...i'll move...i can take my CCIE anywhere on the planet...EXCEPT..my girl might not wanna...i could live like a king in north dakota with 150k/yr but north dakota isn't hiring upper level engineers..they can get by paying a mid level engineer a lot less :(
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Of course thats the problem. I think N.Dakota would be waaay to far but near a big midwest city...u'd do fine and not go crazy.
L

Mons Venus

HH6 still getting an allowance? way to go bro! I got cut off at 16yo.  :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I think we've successfully proved that ur a mild retard..hey where's that 214..hmmm.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Of course thats the problem. I think N.Dakota would be waaay to far but near a big midwest city...u'd do fine and not go crazy.

i kinda like my East Coast weather....i like the snow and i love the cold...i'm miserable when its hot...i like having 4 seasons...

maine someplace maybe .....not MASS ...boston would rip my finances a new one

BTW when u r in DC...go to the prince Cafe there and try it...u might like

http://www.cafeprince.com/morgan.html
carpe` vaginum!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
if i have to move...i'll move...i can take my CCIE anywhere on the planet...EXCEPT..my girl might not wanna...i could live like a king in north dakota with 150k/yr but north dakota isn't hiring upper level engineers..they can get by paying a mid level engineer a lot less :(

Come to Cincinnati, Ohio!
S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Cincy's ok....I lived in Columbus for 2 years and went through there alot.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Come to Cincinnati, Ohio!

i'm leaving now  :D
carpe` vaginum!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
38 fucking %????? >:(

so i'm working my ASS of right now so i can have my girl quit her job (she is very sick) and live a comfy life and that douche wants to tax me 38%..WTF
in the next 2 or 3 yrs i WILL be in the over 150k/yr range and i dont wanna have worked hard so that lazy sub human slime can feed off of my hard work...

this is fucking bullshit....i'm pissed

lol I just pulled it out of nowhere ;)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
HH6 still getting an allowance? way to go bro! I got cut off at 16yo.  :-\
::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Poor mons..sucks to have to shit into a diaper on a regular basis.
L

Mons Venus

Living the dream!......Mr 'Capitalist'. Hahahahahaaa  ;D