Author Topic: gettin roids  (Read 2216 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
gettin roids
« on: August 08, 2009, 02:11:59 PM »
Hypothetically speaking if you guys needed steroids would you use the internet, go hrt, or stick with gettin shit from someone at the gym?

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: gettin roids
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 02:37:26 PM »
international orders

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »
Intl. 2 weeks and my mailman has a pack for me to sign for. Gotta love 3rd world countries.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 03:28:43 PM »
Yea I guess int. Is the way to go...cheapest and most effective..wish it was like europe and was legal to possess

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 04:09:08 PM »
hrt.............its legal nuff said better than comitting felonies.............
First Rock

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 04:11:23 PM »
Yea the only problem with that is a bottle of deca is like 220 bucks..the probability of getin caught ordering is slim

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 04:11:49 PM »
Sue the government for your constitutional right to inject testosterone legally into your body under your doctor's supervision. I say if women can legally abort pregnancies, if transsexuals of either sex can have their sex organs surgically changed and legally inject hormones into their bodies, it should be legal for you to use steroids.

:P

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 05:07:54 PM »
Agreed!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 05:15:57 PM »
I can get mine in the country... I like not having to worry about getting it seized at a border etc...

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 06:21:18 PM »
hrt.............its legal nuff said better than comitting felonies.............

lame...........have fun paying 200$ for 1 bottle of cyp, like wise have fun "bodybuildin'" on 200mgs a week for 8 weeks..................

in the RARE  circumstance that an order even gets seized.........and i do stress RARE................you know what happens...............ab solutely nothing.

fear,fear,fear,fear,fear,fear,fear...............they should literallyrename this the "fear" steroids forum.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 06:25:18 PM »
Sue the government for your constitutional right to inject testosterone legally into your body under your doctor's supervision. I say if women can legally abort pregnancies, if transsexuals of either sex can have their sex organs surgically changed and legally inject hormones into their bodies, it should be legal for you to use steroids.

Good post

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 06:32:23 PM »

dont forget birth control..........estrogg en and progestrone are to women, what test is to a man.................perf ectly ok.............for women to down this 17aa daily to kill the little monsters inside them............but shame on you for wanting to have cannonball delts ;) ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 06:46:24 PM »
dont forget birth control..........estrogg en and progestrone are to women, what test is to a man.................perf ectly ok.............for women to down this 17aa daily to kill the little monsters inside them............but shame on you for wanting to have cannonball delts ;) ;)
good post

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 07:05:19 PM »
good post

good avatar.............thats really funny how all you put it there on the same day............the other "method"...............must be f'n steaming, he is on here all day........lol

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2009, 07:55:39 PM »
good avatar.............thats really funny how all you put it there on the same day............the other "method"...............must be f'n steaming, he is on here all day........lol
He dissapeared after the "homemade vagina" thread , I bet he's cutting up mums pillows as we speak hahahaha  :D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 03:30:25 AM »
Yea I guess int. Is the way to go...cheapest and most effective..wish it was like europe and was legal to possess

Yeah, the only thing wrong with that, at least concerning "non piss-poor" european countries is the fact allmost all international orders ARE intercepted. In the US the sheer volume of the postal packages make this nearly a non issue.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 12:18:06 AM »
If you're smart you'll get an HRT script from your doc and order internationally.  CYA. 

strength

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 04:48:11 AM »
I don't understand how posts like this are allowed here.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 04:50:41 AM »

No one is talking about sources, packaging etc.  LE has a very good idea who the big players are buddy.  I mean come on.........you think they have no clue where most of the steroids come from? 

strength

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 04:59:07 AM »
No one is talking about sources, packaging etc.  LE has a very good idea who the big players are buddy.  I mean come on.........you think they have no clue where most of the steroids come from? 

keep on thinking that......

Why rub it in their face?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 05:03:18 AM »
keep on thinking that......

Why rub it in their face?

You know how many packages come through US customs in a day?  You know how much HARD DRUGS i.e. pot, cocaine, meth, etc. are SHIPPED through customs everyday?  The average steroid dealer receiving a pack or two here and there isn't even on the radar screen buddy.  If LE wanted you they would'nt be sitting around getbig all day looking for small fish. 

strength

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 05:10:13 AM »
You know how many packages come through US customs in a day?  You know how much HARD DRUGS i.e. pot, cocaine, meth, etc. are SHIPPED through customs everyday?  The average steroid dealer receiving a pack or two here and there isn't even on the radar screen buddy.  If LE wanted you they would'nt be sitting around getbig all day looking for small fish. 

i pitty your ignorance brother.

good luck

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 05:15:33 AM »
i pitty your ignorance brother.

good luck

I've been in this game A LONG TIME "brother". 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 06:23:48 AM »

Strength, calm down...first of all, LE has ordered from every web site and all these sponsors from forums to see where shit is coming from...they probably have more info on sources then most of the guys getting shit....no one is talking about sources on here...it was a general question of how most ppl are gettin juice...if the mods had a problem with this don't u think they would have deleted this thread?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 06:24:28 AM »

I agree 100 percent..good post