Author Topic: WTF is wrong with these people??? Unbelievable . . .  (Read 4647 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
WTF is wrong with these people??? Unbelievable . . .
« on: August 08, 2009, 02:17:36 PM »
these parents make me ill

it's practically abuse

the relation to bbing should be obvious

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: WTF is wrong with these people??? Unbelievable . . .
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 02:19:58 PM »
someone didn't understand the meaning of Little Miss Sunshine

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 02:23:08 PM »
They are producing small boring "adults"....
In spite of our savage childhood was really free and beautiful and full of free imagination.. :-\

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 02:37:57 AM »
they create such destroyed minds as a michael jackson, people like that should be imprisoned.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 01:37:51 PM »
  Damn...

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 01:39:57 PM »
I cant even watch it.

I would rather see someone get their throat sliced then something liek that.

It makes me too angry.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 02:03:06 PM »
it really teaches them to value the wrong things

also, the parents are not motivated by love

shossy

• Getbig IV
  • mr. magoo is awesome!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 03:03:00 PM »
ugh i know how you feel this makes me sick I can't even stand it

these fat bitch moms are just trying to live through their daughters expense b/c they were probably ugly and obese as a child

and I've seen these moms before and they say "If she doesn't want to do these pageants then she doesn't have too," and that is a big load of shit! They will force them and guilt them into it no matter what and pretty much make their child think "If you don't do this, then I don't love you."

It's really sad and pathetic, I feel sorry for the little girls and I wish moms like that were required to have extensive amounts of therapy because they have serious issues. Little girls need to be out playing and having fun, not parading around dressed up as a Barbie doll and showing themselves for probably ever pedophile that attends those things to get off. I wouldn't be surprised if some moms somehow got plastic surgery for their daughters. Next thing you know, they're will be 8 year olds running across those stages with double d's.  ::)

And is it just me? Some of those moms had their infant babies dolled up for a pageant! What the hell?!?

Yes I know I had a meltdown but that is just ridiculous  ;D

And thank you Big Poppa J b/c I felt like I was the only person who thought this kind of stuff was insane

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »
ugh i know how you feel this makes me sick I can't even stand it

these fat bitch moms are just trying to live through their daughters expense b/c they were probably ugly and obese as a child

and I've seen these moms before and they say "If she doesn't want to do these pageants then she doesn't have too," and that is a big load of shit! They will force them and guilt them into it no matter what and pretty much make their child think "If you don't do this, then I don't love you."

It's really sad and pathetic, I feel sorry for the little girls and I wish moms like that were required to have extensive amounts of therapy because they have serious issues. Little girls need to be out playing and having fun, not parading around dressed up as a Barbie doll and showing themselves for probably ever pedophile that attends those things to get off. I wouldn't be surprised if some moms somehow got plastic surgery for their daughters. Next thing you know, they're will be 8 year olds running across those stages with double d's.  ::)

And is it just me? Some of those moms had their infant babies dolled up for a pageant! What the hell?!?

Yes I know I had a meltdown but that is just ridiculous  ;D

And thank you Big Poppa J b/c I felt like I was the only person who thought this kind of stuff was insane

very insightful and 100% true

the whole scene is very unsettling, like there's a depraved layer below the already shocking surface

shossy

• Getbig IV
  • mr. magoo is awesome!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 08:58:41 PM »

Just watching this makes me sick  :-X

They all look so fake. Shouldn't a beauty pageant be about natural beauty? Anyone can wear 50 layers of makeup and a wig and look like a model.

I wanted to kick this woman's ass at 3:00 when she said "I guess your thinking we are doing something wrong if you have a ugly child." That woman shouldn't be talking because she looks like she needs to be in a pasture somewhere grazing on grass with the rest of the cattle.

Call me jealous, call me whatever, it's just very crazy to me. I know there's kids out there with lives worser than these children but I won't even get started on that topic.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2009, 09:13:10 PM »
Like someone already said, it's fat ugly parents that were nerds in high school trying to live out their dreams through their kids.... fucking pathetic, nothing sadder then robbing a child of it's childhood for your own pathetic gratification.

shossy

• Getbig IV
  • mr. magoo is awesome!
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2009, 12:15:53 AM »
And those parents try to back up their actions saying it's a sport just like football or baseball etc. Yes I'll admit some parents will push their children way too far in any sort of sport, that doesn't make it right though. Plus there's just something down right creepy about turning your daughter into a walking Barbie. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't load these girls up with fake hair, nails, teeth, spray tans, and more makeup than a clown on their faces. I somewhat understand trying to make their daughters look "beautiful," but they are taking it way too far and teaching the wrong values and cramming their little minds with superficial mentalities. At their age, these girls are developing their values and ideas and putting them through these pageants is basically saying, "You have to be pretty or you're a loser." I guess I contradict myself though because I also believe that looks have a part in a person's success in life, but little girls shouldn't have this forced into their minds. I would want my daughter to feel beautiful the way she is and not by putting on a fake illusion to impress some judges. Yeah it looks like it could be fun for awhile, but I'm sure these girls have ended up many times practicing their routines or dressing up when they would much rather be outside with some friends playing. There has to be point where it's just too much.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 09:45:10 AM »

Just watching this makes me sick  :-X

They all look so fake. Shouldn't a beauty pageant be about natural beauty? Anyone can wear 50 layers of makeup and a wig and look like a model.

I wanted to kick this woman's ass at 3:00 when she said "I guess your thinking we are doing something wrong if you have a ugly child." That woman shouldn't be talking because she looks like she needs to be in a pasture somewhere grazing on grass with the rest of the cattle.

Call me jealous, call me whatever, it's just very crazy to me. I know there's kids out there with lives worser than these children but I won't even get started on that topic.

Insulting to cattle.

She would eat too much....

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 10:32:11 AM »
And those parents try to back up their actions saying it's a sport just like football or baseball etc. Yes I'll admit some parents will push their children way too far in any sort of sport, that doesn't make it right though. Plus there's just something down right creepy about turning your daughter into a walking Barbie. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't load these girls up with fake hair, nails, teeth, spray tans, and more makeup than a clown on their faces. I somewhat understand trying to make their daughters look "beautiful," but they are taking it way too far and teaching the wrong values and cramming their little minds with superficial mentalities. At their age, these girls are developing their values and ideas and putting them through these pageants is basically saying, "You have to be pretty or you're a loser." I guess I contradict myself though because I also believe that looks have a part in a person's success in life, but little girls shouldn't have this forced into their minds. I would want my daughter to feel beautiful the way she is and not by putting on a fake illusion to impress some judges. Yeah it looks like it could be fun for awhile, but I'm sure these girls have ended up many times practicing their routines or dressing up when they would much rather be outside with some friends playing. There has to be point where it's just too much.

its all about balance...not having a too low or too high self esteem, but a balanced and appropriate one...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 10:48:30 AM »

Setting up a child for a shattered existence in the future... this happened to my friend's sister who's parents brainwashed her head that she was perfect, they kept filling up her head with b.s from a very young age, then around 17 she had a reality check and suffered a terrible mental breakdown, her whole world fell apart she became manic depressive, suicidal, bi-polar, you name it... now she's under medical supervision and on meds. All because her stupid parents built up all this un-neccesary pressure for her to be their perfect little A+ student and beauty queen.

shossy

• Getbig IV
  • mr. magoo is awesome!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 10:28:45 PM »
Insulting to cattle.

She would eat too much....

haha  :D Hope I didn't hurt the cows feelings too much then

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 01:09:18 AM »
man I bet if we posted pics of a bodybuilder getting all oiled/por-tanned up and then getting his 'routine' together and put that shit on their forum it would elicit the same type of repsonse except for the little kid thing

---guys living a dream of never being able to excel at a particular sport or pull hot ass in high school so they resort to drug abuse and gayism to pose on stage in front of an audience of mostly men to compete against each other to see who is the biggest when they are basically naked :o

minus the fat bitch yelling from the audience and the hair/makeup shit and you have a bodybuilidng show

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 07:12:10 PM »
haha  :D Hope I didn't hurt the cows feelings too much then

The irony...

shossy

• Getbig IV
  • mr. magoo is awesome!
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 07:14:33 PM »
The irony...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

that made my day honey

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 09:53:35 AM »
Thanks, we try  ;)

There is a whole series of those. Check em out.