Author Topic: Tampa Pro: Look at Tarek outsizing DJ here!  (Read 6143 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Tampa Pro: Look at Tarek outsizing DJ here!
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2009, 09:59:41 AM »
im starting to loath most of todays pros, all the pics posted are horrendous, front double bicep shows them all up for what they are..........sacks of shite!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2009, 09:59:53 AM »
Vince is simply repeating a more than decade old rumor about Flex Wheeler having his Synthol shots done by a cosmetic surgeon.

You use a lot of it, I don't care who does the shots, it will show.

Synthol works best in your strong body parts, ironically. You can get it deep in the muscle and it's less likely to show. Worst parts are small muscles like rear delts.

It used to be obvious but now with doctors involved with it, its now very difficult to tell. Not only that, people are using calf,chest, thigh, and all sorts of various implants.  While some claim they got it through some special training routine, its usually just a trip to the surgeon and a few hours later they are wheeled out of their office.  

A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2009, 10:03:22 AM »

It used to be obvious but now with doctors involved with it, its now very difficult to tell. Not only that, people are using calf,chest, thigh, and all sorts of various implants.  While some claim they got it through some special training routine, its usually just a trip to the surgeon and a few hours later they are wheeled out of their office.  

You don't know what you're talking about. Why isn't Vic Martinez using these doctors? Marcus Ruhl? Jay Cutler? I could go on all day.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2009, 10:33:39 AM »
If you actually get from behind the screen of a computer and go out to the bodybuilding shows and actually talk to the pros, you can learn a lot of things.

Interesting, Vince. You're telling me to get out from behind the computer. Yet you have just as many days logged into GetBig as I do. But over at Muscle Mayhem, you have far more posts/time there, as well as whatever other sites you frequent.

And, you're are giving someone else advice to get a life, and by taking your advice they should go out to BBing shows in order to learn something? Do you ever see the irony in your posts? Do you proofread what you write prior to hitting 'send?'

Back to the subject at hand...

Like Van say, you can't use it with detection if you're using it for a weak body part. Milos' arms, which he himself admits as a mistake. Then you have guys like Heath, whose strongest part is his arms, yet is borderline surpassing the rest of himself  by continually shooting there. He shoots there, and people know it, but it's not obvious to a great degree like Ernie Taylor's triceps.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2009, 04:03:01 PM »
This guy beats him also  ???

if this guy really beat tarek i dont know what to say man.i think it is clear message for muslim bodybuilders that u r not well come in ifbb.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2009, 04:37:17 PM »
What happened to DJ? He looks like dog shit and certainly should not have placed 1st.

He is, yet again, king of the tank top 2 weeks out pictures.

Stavios

« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2009, 06:31:37 PM »
Vince is simply repeating a more than decade old rumor about Flex Wheeler having his Synthol shots done by a cosmetic surgeon.

You use a lot of it, I don't care who does the shots, it will show.

Synthol works best in your strong body parts, ironically. You can get it deep in the muscle and it's less likely to show. Worst parts are small muscles like rear delts.
I know synthol in the rear delts look super fake but I like that look, it gives you great looking squared shoulders in a t-shirt  :D

I don't do synthol but I inject a lot of my stuff in my rear delts and they inflamation make them look better

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2009, 06:48:04 PM »
Modern professional bodybuilding is a joke.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2009, 02:09:39 PM »
What happened to DJ? He looks like dog shit and certainly should not have placed 1st.

He is, yet again, king of the tank top 2 weeks out pictures.
DJ terrible front double bicep shot what happened?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2009, 01:45:34 AM »
Modern professional bodybuilding is a joke.

Its been said a lot lately, and its so true that in the 90's the physiques were better.

Its actually regressed...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2009, 01:53:09 AM »
yes thats what real bodybuilding was about. now they stuff the muscles so full of shit they dont even look like healthy real people anymore.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2009, 07:20:14 AM »
90s physiques were definitely better.

Ben P. looks pretty damn good in the pics.  DJ definitely brought his waist size down but he has permanent distension and linea separation.
Terek looks good but holding water.